What's new

Ganesha idols adorn Indian town before Hindu festival

Sorry, I was under the impression this is a PAKISTANI forum.
so does bieng on a pakistani forum means you have a right to make fun of hindus and there relegous beleves ?

@Adios Amigo

@Chak Bamu

@Emmie

@Horus

@Jango

@Jungibaaz

@Manticore

@Oscar

@waz

@WebMaster

dear mods are rules for Indian and hindus onli ?

why is such threads and members allowed to post on PDF who are dellibaretelli making fun of hindus and their riligous beleves and gods?

have you sirs been silent if such a thing was done against pakistan and islam ?

why these double standards ?

Nobody here is insulting Hinduism. Having a discussion and deliberately insulting are too different things. If you however don't want to discuss Hinduism at all because you know you are going to lose the discussion, you can inform me and I will restrain. What happened to freedom of speech?

Nobody here is insulting Hinduism. Having a discussion and deliberately insulting are too different things. If you however don't want to discuss Hinduism at all because you know you are going to lose the discussion, you can inform me and I will restrain.
tell me if some hindu member rake up issue of problems arising in pakistan deu to there bhlasphamy laws or sharia laws regarding the treatment non muslims and speaicalli hindus will you be so open to talk about that also ?

Sorry, I was under the impression this is a PAKISTANI forum.

As a patriot Pakistani, I will ask why is my right to exercise free speech getting threatened by Indians on a PAKISTANI forum?

Although it might be your personal views but degrading or insulting any religion of world without having proper knowledge of it is not a right thing to do. India is your enemy quiet fair but insulting Hinduism do not makes you a winner

Nobody here is insulting Hinduism. Having a discussion and deliberately insulting are too different things. If you however don't want to discuss Hinduism at all because you know you are going to lose the discussion, you can inform me and I will restrain. What happened to freedom of speech?

THe problem with discussing is that the rest of your countrymen in this forum have a short fuse when it comes to discussion of religion, which involves us pointing out the shortcomings of your faith. Hence the rule "no religious discussion" was established by yuor Pakistani mods. If you can get an exception for your thread alone, I am more than happy to engage in a discussion about your beliefs and our beliefs.

tell me if some hindu member rake up issue of problems arising in pakistan deu to there bhlasphamy laws or sharia laws regarding the treatment non muslims and speaicalli hindus will you be so open to talk about that also ?

If you are not aware, I have started numerous threads apposing Islamic presence in Pakistani society. I am more open to talk about it then you are.

Although it might be your personal views but degrading or insulting any religion of world without having proper knowledge o it is not a right thing to do. India is your enemy quiet fair but insulting Hinduism do not makes you a winner

Inciting a discussion and delicately insulting are two different things.

THe problem with discussing is that the rest of your countrymen in this forum have a short fuse when it comes to discussion of religion, which involves us pointing out the shortcomings of your faith. Hence the rule "no religious discussion" was established by yuor Pakistani mods. If you can get an exception for your thread alone, I am more than happy to engage in a discussion about your beliefs and our beliefs.

Why not start a movement to raise awareness about it? You can make a website listing the cons of hitting the stone. I will come and like it. Deal?

Let us request an exception for this thread.

Yes, it is indeed very depressing that more than one billion people still believe in ridiculous animal deities made up by ignorant cavemen 5000 years ago. Hinduism is truly no ordinary thing; it is extraordinarily absurd. It is so absurd that people don't even bother to point it out.

Exactly! The same way.

Guys talk about logic when criticizing Hinduism but the others talk about their logic on your faith, you cannot tolerate. So this makes you a hypocrite.

Hindus have their faith you have yours. Indians are mostly liberal and they express their feelings about the GOD in various forms of creativity.

If you are not aware, I have started numerous threads apposing Islamic presence in Pakistani society. I am more open to talk about it then you are.

Inciting a discussion and delicately insulting are two different things.
but does that gives you an athaurity to make fun of hinduism and hindus ?

what do u know about hindusism that makes you think you will do it and we will keep quite ?

if you want respect for you , your nation and your rilegous views then first you have to respect others and there rilegon got it .

Way off an over reaction to someone who expressed concern at the worship of odd animal gods in favor of much more pressing issues.

The bold part in the first message and second message do not match. Don't try to act smart now. You did deliberate insulting.

but does that gives you an athaurity to make fun of hinduism and hindus ?

what do u know about hindusism that makes you think you will do it and we will keep quite ?

if you want respect for you , your nation and your rilegeous views then first you have to respect others and there rilegeon got it .

I am not asking for respect, merely for a discussion.

The bold part in the first message and second message do not match. Don't try to act smart now. You did deliberate insulting.

It all depends on your interception. Do you consider odd an insult? A Clockwork Orange has been declared odd by so many critics in a good way.

Get the moderator to say so here. I am itching to talk about this :raise:

I too, am very interested.

Back
Top Bottom