What's new

Ganesha idols adorn Indian town before Hindu festival

To lighten this thread, here is something interesting.

From Indonesia, the world's biggest Muslim country....

ID138.JPG

B20d2dJCYAAv8z3.jpg:large

Nobody here is insulting Hinduism. Having a discussion and deliberately insulting are too different things. If you however don't want to discuss Hinduism at all because you know you are going to lose the discussion, you can inform me and I will restrain. What happened to freedom of speech?
freedom of speech :D
first make ur stand clear,,,,r u religious(u dont seem to be),,,agnostic,,atheist??

Let us request an exception for this thread.
You can open a thread..Just open it and we can provide inputs.

It all depends on your interception. Do you consider odd an insult? A Clockwork Orange has been declared odd by so many critics in a good way.
interception --??? Whats this for? I am not a radar which intercept things.
Now you bringing another stupid logic to defend your statement. Neither you are talking about movie here, nor you are expert of religion which makes you a critic. So your logic has no substance.

You can open a thread..Just open it and we can provide inputs.

interception --??? Whats this for? I am not a radar which intercept things.
Now you bringing another stupid logic to defend your statement. Neither you are talking about movie here, nor you are expert of religion which makes you a critic. So your logic has no substance.

Interpretation*. Sorry for that type. I am not sure if they will allow me to open a thread considering I am a Pakistani on Hinduism. Maybe you should try?

We BELIEVE in IDOL Worship

Idols are an INTEGRAL part of Hinduism

Sorry buddy Idol worship is not an integral part of Hinduism its just become over a period of time due to degradation and entropy.

Interpretation*. Sorry for that type. I am not sure if they will allow me to open a thread considering I am a Pakistani on Hinduism. Maybe you should try?
We are talking about Pakistani opening a thread on some of the cons of Islamic practices. Try now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom