What's new

Gandhi Condemned by US Congress

:what::what: And you think the murder of a world recognised leader is a small thing for you because the good hindu mob was angery over the stance of great leader about Low cast hindus and Pakistan.

Here you go again with Hindu mob??what wrong with you yaar??seriously?:what:

high quality grass. generally found in abundant quantity west of the Indus.

Gandhi was not the leader of Pakistan's independence. Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah and the Muslim League were the leaders of Pakistan's independence. Gandhi wanted Pakistan to stay with india while he preached his hindutva in indian congress.

Your knowledge is the product of the text books you have read. Read a few books about the British Raj and united India's struggle to gain independence. I respect Muhammad Ali Jinnah as a freedom fighter and I believe he does not get his due respect in India. However, a towering personality like Mahatma Gandhi cannot be separated from the struggle of Independence. Pakistan got independence from the British just like the Indians but the role Gandhi played in ensuring Independence irrespective of the partition and the after effects is paramount. I admire Jinnah but not at the cost of undermining Gandhiji's contribution to freedom struggle.

People gain very little about history if your only source of knowledge in PDF. Supplement your activity in PDF with books and you will get to know the truth. After all "Satyameva jayete"

karan, read the opening post, The US congress has the comments NOT Pakistan or anyone else from our country.

And when we are open to welcome criticism on religion and other famous personalities then whats wrong with debtaing this and countering the view of US congress.

Why dont you come up with arguments countering the Congress view

It doesnt matter who said it.. My point was that you can always find someone demonising almost every famous personality. Some for fame and some for money.. Dont think debating this has any merit..but you guys go ahead and knock your self out..

Cynthia McKinney produced a motion fr Balkanizatin of India.The Pakistani lobby thought of it as a great victory to themselves look where that woman is now Gubbi.The Indian and Jewish community made her hit the floor

Food for thought !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom