What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Who remembers this first setback, a huge applause for those who thought Ned Stark would end up on Iron throne.

Killing the main character off like that was really something. Its amazing though how "low-budget" GoT was back then as compared to the recent seasons. It wasnt low budget even the first season of course but nothing compared to the sets they have today.

Btw who wants to see Tyrion sitting on the iron throne? :D

513bd152c7f3d6597606e745051540f1.jpg

Who remembers this first setback, a huge applause for those who thought Ned Stark would end up on Iron throne.
Killing the main character off like that was really something. Its amazing though how "low-budget" GoT was back then as compared to the recent seasons. It wasnt low budget even the first season of course but nothing compared to the sets they have today.

Btw who wants to see Tyrion sitting on the iron throne? :D

513bd152c7f3d6597606e745051540f1.jpg

I had already read the books before it came out, so for me that was like meh...
Compared to all the shit in the book that happened later that is nothing.
I am at that point now after waiting for year for winds of winter, i would rather watch the final season and know how it ends than wait for books.

the only thing I am waiting for in 2k19.will wait a little longer for all the episodes to be released.will then watch them in a single go.cant wait for week.

I had already read the books before it came out, so for me that was like meh...
Compared to all the shit in the book that happened later that is nothing.
I am at that point now after waiting for year for winds of winter, i would rather watch the final season and know how it ends than wait for books.

Gave the books a go after watching the first season. Was not my cup of tea. Maybe it is just Martin's style of writing, but he never really grabbed my attention and I am a person who has read the likes of War and Peace and the Lord of the Rings several times.

You will get hell lots of spoilers then

Before every season I think this time I will wait for all the episodes to come out before watching them. Futile really as a couple of minutes after an episode is made available I am glued to the screen. This time I am not even lying to myself! :D

Gave the books a go after watching the first season. Was not my cup of tea. Maybe it is just Martin's style of writing, but he never really grabbed my attention and I am a person who has read the likes of War and Peace and the Lord of the Rings several times.

Before every season I think this time I will wait for all the episodes to come out before watching them. Futile really as a couple of minutes after an episode is made available I am glued to the screen. This time I am not even lying to myself! :D
Second Third and Fifth were the great ones. Rest were okayish. Make the effort and i promise by the time you are done with the dance you wont be disappointed.
IMHO seasons couldve done far better if they stuck with original storyline.

Second Third and Fifth were the great ones. Rest were okayish. Make the effort and i promise by the time you are done with the dance you wont be disappointed.
IMHO seasons couldve done far better if they stuck with original storyline.

Thats true. Going forward, expect more kinda hardome episodes.

The episode One leak.. .
Read the synopsis online.....
Some hints that tyrion would betray dany etc ....
Jon know about being targarean and night king attack castle black and stuff..
And sansa not being chums with dany and lyanna putting up a fight for Jon to be her king etc .. .
Nothing much in episode 1. They cannot waste a whole episode in warm up.
Anyways if anyone got the torrent or other leaks share links here.

Well this episode was much focused on Re-unions.

Back
Top Bottom