What's new

Gambhir lashes out at Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are We compairing gambhir with that retard?oh god what has world come too

Are We compairing gambhir with that retard?oh god what has world come too

the only retard here is urself... watch ur mouth..Afridi can nail gambhir anytime anywhere... n the lil retard gambhir could only talk abt it months later...
28i8c5t.jpg

2wmi6ok.jpg

dz9h52.jpg

You are still in love with that cheat amir

Amir was a young immature lad and may have been misled.
Watch the above link Avishek. I think you will find all the team was involved in fixing a game
People have short memories. Do you remember class players like Mohammed Azharuddin, Manoj Prabhakar, Ajay Jadeja and Ajay Sharma? If memory serves me correctly they were naughty boys so please before making amusing 1 liners think of Indian cricket and their track record.
p.s.watch the above and see the lads embarassing Indian cricket :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gambhen is a little kid with big mouth-

Gauti boy wants to stay in the news for while. Yeah indians are greedy coz they didn't paid ICL lahore badshah's money yet..

shahaid+afridi+images+2.jpg

Gauti gamgheen should play gauti and leave the fights for grown ups-:sniper::sniper::sniper:

Indians are really not large hearted. Just have a look at your crowed India Playing against Pakistan and then have a look at Pakistani crowed for the same competition. Indians are really biased and recast and this is not just Afridi who knows that. But I know it would be impossible for the Indian members to accept that and again they will show how clinched at heart they are.

what Afridi and Sohail Tanvir said about indians is 100% truth-
Indians are small hearted and backstabbers-

They have no sportsmanship- when lost is imminent they turn into violent bunch destroying their own stadium-

Gauti boy wants to stay in the news for while. Yeah indians are greedy coz they didn't paid ICL lahore badshah's money yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom