What's new

Gambhir lashes out at Afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianTiger

Reaction score
New Delhi: India's opening batsman Gautam Gambhir lashed out at former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi, who said that
Indians are not large- hearted like the Pakistanis. Afridi's comments came after Gambhir dedicated the World Cup win to the victims of Mumbai's 26/11 terror attacks, which were carried out by Pakistani nationals. "It looks like Afridi is behaving still in the same manner when he debuted at the age of 16 in international cricket. He is still immature. It was my personal wish to pay tributes to the 26/11 victims," Gambhir was quoted as saying by a TV news channel. On his verbal skirmish with Afridi during a Test match in 2007 that led to one- match ban, Gambhir said: "I now realize that I should not have lost my temper on
small issues. It was a personal thing. He had hurled abuses at me, which I do not want to mention here." Gambhir said that all Pakistani cricketers have a habit of making loud comments during play. "Not only Kamran (Akmal), but most of the Pakistanis have this habit of (over) appealing. Most of the wicketkeepers are unlike Kamran. Dhoni never shouts while keeping the wickets," he said. On the upcoming India- Pakistan series to be held in
March, Gambhir said: "I always feel happy scoring runs against Pakistan. The entire nation becomes aggressive during an India-
Pakistan match."

Now expect ppl lashing at Gambhir here. :lol:

once PPL starts then we will show what is Pakistan, hope it could start soon but thanx to our corrupt govt and terrorist USA. but i hope it will start once we get a decent GDP and WOT ends...

Cricket will return to our country and we will challenge BCCI then . :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

What is the purpose of this so called lashing on Afridi comments after so many days?

once PPL starts then we will show what is Pakistan, hope it could start soon but thanx to our corrupt govt and terrorist USA. but i hope it will start once we get a decent GDP and WOT ends...

Cricket will return to our country and we will challenge BCCI then . :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

dude talk abt now , at the present pakistan is nowhere near BCCI,

Same Afridi was caught begging for playing in IPL!! May be he needed money so badly that he forgot that Indians are small hearted! lol

But like Gambhir said, Afridi is immature, we should forgive him for his disregard.

Afridi's father is in critical condition in hospital at the moment, it is highly inappropriate for the indian to make this comment now.

so what if he is that guy should have watched his mouth looser he is cant digest that he lost looser

Same Afridi was caught begging for playing in IPL!! May be he needed money so badly that he forgot that Indians are small hearted! lol

But like Gambhir said, Afridi is immature, we should forgive him for his disregard.

why can't you understand that Afridi's father is in critical condition ?? Afridi was right you have small heart..

stop making such comments, Afridi has lots of money. he doesn't need your Indian money

so what if he is that guy should have watched his mouth looser he is cant digest that he lost looser

Typical indian mentality to hit a guy when his down, Afridi's father is in critical condition, this is not the time to lash out at him.

why can't you understand that Afridi's father is in critical condition ?? Afridi was right you have small heart..

stop making such comments, Afridi has lots of money. he doesn't need your Indian money

Why can't you understand that what he said was immature? What's his freaking problem if we wanna dedicate some victory to the victims of Mumbai? And if he has lot of money then ask him not to beg in front of India to play in IPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom