75d233bf2eac.jpg

21c6c541b8c3.jpg

027d39bbb198.jpg

1371d7729432.jpg

94aa6dcb6027.jpg

855e77c8bf6f.jpg

e245372480c0.jpg

49b2106413c7.jpg

this BM,s warhead is look like speacily gidable against terminal phase for rapid movement, i think it,s also possible to use it against ship..................:coffee:

Last edited:
Bro do u think tactical nukes can penetrate 500 meters of rock ? Some of these bases are constructed deep under mountains

From what i know it depends on the altitude it explodes. Tactical nukes are generally thought to be timed detonated several hundred meters before hiting the ground so it can have bigger area of effect. So my guess would be if it was detonated much closer to the surface it can possibly penetrate the bunkers. I dont base this on any real scientific fact or something, just my observation.

From what i know it depends on the altitude it explodes. Tactical nukes are generally thought to be timed detonated several hundred meters before hiting the ground so it can have bigger area of effect. So my guess would be if it was detonated much closer to the surface it can possibly penetrate the bunkers. I dont base this on any real scientific fact or something, just my observation.

I would aim for the gate of the compound, instead of trying to penetrate 500 meters of rock. (which sounds impossible for me.)

Back
Top Bottom