081.jpg

082.jpg

050.jpg

Jewellery sent by Iranian women to help government during imposed war

099.jpg

100.jpg

093.jpg

Iranian students sending their savings to help government during imposed war

خواهشا عکس شهدا را حذف کن. این سایت ایرانی نیست و دیدن این عکسها مقدمات روحی و فهمی نیاز دارد لطف کن و عکس شهدا را حذف کن

خواهشا عکس شهدا را حذف کن. این سایت ایرانی نیست و دیدن این عکسها مقدمات روحی و فهمی نیاز دارد لطف کن و عکس شهدا را حذف کن

Hello dear friend ,

First , I can't remove them and second , They should be here to help people know what Westerns and their allies have done to Iran and Iranians . This might help them understand why Iranians are against the west and don't believe them .

First , Thank you for posting in this thread brother .

Second , Unlike you and many other people that think they were forced to go to the battlefield , No one forced them , all of them went to the war by their own choice and mostly illegally . The reports from those days show something strange that you can't find anywhere in the world according to the reports , most of the teenagers begged and cried to be sent to the battlefield and when they weren't accepted they manipulated their birth certificate to be able to go.

One of them was my uncle who went to war at the age of 15 , There are at least 20 people in the area I live who's been in war when they were teenager and some of them never came back .

Unfortunately no one has information about the 1st decade after the revolution in Iran and that's why they write the things that are too far from the truth .

14.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

17.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

15.jpg

Iranian teenagers during war

myself was one of those teen. you can not share with the people from different world.
these people do not understand us who relly fought for faith and Islam

Back
Top Bottom