What's new

Gaddafi has suicide plan to blow up capital

Gaddafi is a bastard anyway ...I remember how his son was on CNN trying to raise Islamic bogey and saying all the rebels are islamists radicals etc..I hope that bastard get a JDAM on his a$$ soon.

Gaddafi is a bastard anyway ...I remember how his son was on CNN trying to raise Islamic bogey and saying all the rebels are islamists radicals etc..I hope that bastard get a JDAM on his a$$ soon.

how funny u condemn taliban but are pro rebels who are backed by the west

I expect anything from this crack person but he should be stopped by Muslims not by forces of Kufr because that will create more disturbance in the Muslims World and anger for west

Gaddafi is a mad man Pure and Simple. If you guys listened to his speeches you would know exactly what I am talking about. I wish that the ones carrying out the no-fly zone were Arab countries but the never attack agreement means Arab countries would have to break the treaty.

I wish he would be assassinated sooner better than later. I have spoken to Libyans myself and they hate him. They all used to say they feel ashamed of him so yeah I am supporting the rebels it is quite unfortunate that the rebels are now being used by NATO but I would pick the rebels anytime over him.

When you listen to his speeches you wonder is he really living on this planet?

EU and USA will never be attacked by a uniformed army on there territory its a death wish

Instead of suicide plan he should just throw what he has on europe its only like 29-30 km away from italy

As delusional as he is, he still has more sense than to follow your suggestion...ironic, no?

Back
Top Bottom