What's new

G7 to impose new sanctions as Kiev warns of 'world war'

What do i expect...as i said laughable.

We will remember your position next time some Taliban come into Mumbai again. Last time our GSG9 offered you help. The inability of india to deal with such hostage situations was shown openly.

Germany cannot do anything except for a diplomatic solution. Germany has neither the will nor the expertise to extract these hostages through a military strike. Bundeswehr is not the Wehrmacht, Russia has pledged that it will use its influence to release these hostages. These hostages will be released, i suggest you wait.

Russia is a permanent member of the Security Council, its military is the second strongest in the world and it has enough nuclear weapons to turn the whole of Western Europe and United States into ashes. Despite all the hoopla made by European and American leaders, they have failed to make Russia back off. The impotency of the Western leaders against Russia in the Ukraine crisis is proof enough that Russia is a strong international power.

No it is not, since Russia had all of ukraine and now holds only a small part. Russia completly lacks the ability to push its agenda forward. Also russias military is pathetic and outdated.

As for a military strike. Our KSK and GSG 9 are considered one of the best in the world to deal with such terrorists. We are dealing with scum there. The life of terrorists has 0 worth so its a free hand game.

@MarkusS The observers are treated well,they're not going to harm them in any way because that will provoke a huge backlash,so no need to worry about that.

The inability of india to deal with such hostage situations was shown openly.

Was it? There were intelligence failures, logistical problems, primarily their late arrival to the spot cause they were flown from an entirely different part of the nation. But anybody who doubts the competency of National Security Guards (NSG) is a downright ignorant. They did their job, without reliable intel provided in regard to the layout of the hotel, the number of gunmen and their weapons. The hostage situation escalated due to incompetency of the local police forces. They failed to contain the situation in the early stage. But one cannot blame them, for their role is restricted to maintenance of law and order, and not extended to combat terrorism.

But that is being changed now. All states are required to maintain a separate SWAT team. We learn from our mistakes, don't we?

And btw, next time in order to confront Russia, it'd be better if your masters in US do not support terrorist organisations like Taliban cause when the purpose is achieved, they simply discard the agreement, and create one hell of a mess for 'barbaric and backward' nations like ours.

@MarkusS The observers are treated well,they're not going to harm them in any way because that will provoke a huge backlash,so no need to worry about that.

I don´t see this as any apology to allow terrorists to operate. hostage taking is hostage taking.

Was it? There were intelligence failures, logistical problems, primarily their late arrival to the spot cause they were flown from an entirely different part of the nation. But anybody who doubts the competency of National Security Guards (NSG) is a downright ignorant. They did their job, without reliable intel provided in regard to the layout of the hotel, the number of gunmen and their weapons. The hostage situation escalated due to incompetency of the local police forces. They failed to contain the situation in the early stage. But one cannot blame them, for their role is restricted to maintenance of law and order, and not extended to combat terrorism.

But that is being changed now. All states are required to maintain a separate SWAT team. We learn with our mistakes, don't we?

And btw, next time in order to confront Russia, it'd be better if your masters in US do not support terrorist organisations like Taliban cause when the purpose is achieved, they simply discard the agreement, and create one hell of a mess for 'barbaric and backward' nations like ours.

I don´t think that your forces did deal properly with the situation. India was victim of terrorist attacks before. I would at least expect sympathy from your people when we fall victim of terrorists who abduct our military staff.

No it is not, since Russia had all of ukraine and now holds only a small part.

It was allowed to became a separate nation after the Soviet Union collapsed. Russia never held Ukraine, Ukraine was a republic part of the Soviet Union. Your history needs some brushing up my friend.

Russia completly lacks the ability to push its agenda forward.

Russia wanted Crimea and the strategic port of Sevastopol, guess who holds it now? If that is not its ability to push its agenda forward than what is. No resolution can be approved in the UN without the blessing of Russia, now this is what you call power.

Also russias military is pathetic and outdated.

Its still the second most powerful military in the world. Name me a country besides the US that can go toe to toe against the Russian Motorized Divisions? Russian 58th Army is as good as they get, not only are they very well trained but they have the operational capacity and the equipment to deploy and fight manoeuvring warfare. I am not even going to go in detail about the Russian Rocket Forces, whom have enough steel in their arsenal to turn Western Europe into ashes.

Just throwing empty words such as 'Pathetic' and 'Outdated' does not substantiate your premise, you have to present evidence forward.

As for a military strike. Our KSK and GSG 9 are considered one of the best in the world to deal with such terrorists. We are dealing with scum there. The life of terrorists has 0 worth so its a free hand game.

They are good, very good i will give you that. But they won't be deployed, this is not Africa or some tin pot country your dealing with. Your KSK and GSG9 won't be seeing any action, there is no proof to even suggest that they have been mobilized to perform an extraction mission.

It was allowed to became a separate nation after the Soviet Union collapsed. Russia never held Ukraine, Ukraine was a republic part of the Soviet Union. Your history needs some brushing up my friend.

Russia wanted Crimea and the strategic port of Sevastopol, guess who holds it now? If that is not its ability to push its agenda forward than what is. No resolution can be approved in the UN without the blessing of Russia, now this is what you call power.

Its still the second most powerful military in the world. Name me a country besides the US that can go toe to toe against the Russian Motorized Divisions? Russian 58th Army is as good as they get, not only are they very well trained but they have the operational capacity and the equipment to deploy and fight manoeuvring warfare. I am not even going to go in detail about the Russian Rocket Forces, whom have enough steel in their arsenal to turn Western Europe into ashes.

Just throwing empty words such as 'Pathetic' and 'Outdated' does not substantiate your premise, you have to present evidence forward.

They are good, very good i will give you that. But they won't be deployed, this is not Africa or some tin pot country your dealing with. Your KSK and GSG9 won't be seeing any action, there is no proof to even suggest that they have been mobilized to perform an extraction mission.

My history needs no brushing up. Ukraine was a puppet state under rule of a moscow puppet. This is over. :)

We have western ukraine under full control now. Its our playground. The UN? What is the UN. Its completly powerless. No resolution can pass it without EU agreement as well, since France and UK both have a seat and USA and we usually speak in one voice. So this institution is worthless anyways. Having power in the UN is as much worth as having power in the Kindergarten.

Go toe to toe with russian motorized division? Are you kidding me? What else do you want bring up on a modern warfield? Horse riders and archers? Wars are won with economic destruction, hacking and sabotage today. Russia has no modern technology at hand. Its a backwarded country. Look how they live...i feel sorry for such a state of living.

Ukraine has also lost considerable military industrial base in Crimea and rest of its Military industrial complex is in Eastern Ukraine . Also note that Russia also now has its hands on the oil and gas deposits in the black sea which was earlier sold to Shell and other American companies by Ukraine( that explains were Americans were crying so much). If ever Eastern Ukraine goes to Russia then Russia will gain a lot of its Industries , and to make matters worse for Europe , Russia will end up being the bread basket of Europe ...

Ukraine has also lost considerable military industrial base in Crimea and rest of its Military industrial complex is in Eastern Ukraine . Also note that Russia also now has its hands on the oil and gas deposits in the black sea which was earlier sold to Shell and other American companies by Ukraine( that explains were Americans were crying so much). If ever Eastern Ukraine goes to Russia then Russia will gain a lot of its Industries , and to make matters worse for Europe , Russia will end up being the bread basket of Europe ...

lol do you know where we get our wheat from? hint for you, its not Ukraine.

With this whole situation ,Romanian agricultural production will make a killing this year,price wise, while the Ukr,Rus ones may take a hit (Ukr for sure)...hello good GDP growth this year to-we might beat the 3% expected.:yahoo:

With this whole situation ,Romanian agricultural production will make a killing this year,price wise, while the Ukr,Rus ones may take a hit (Ukr for sure)...hello good GDP growth this year to-we might beat the 3% expected.:yahoo:

Same here , price have increased considerably since the crisis increasing exports ..

Additional sanctions won't take this matter anywhere. Really. European countries should have a dialog and sit on the table. I just don't understand why is the EU so concerned about Ukraine which otherwise was virtually useless to them all these years? Crimea had a vote of choice and they joined Russia on their own will. Eastern Ukraine still considers Russia as a part of its cultural, ethnic and demographic fabric and may want to join. Heck! Russian civilization started in Kievan Rus!

Just because US directed their european allies to prod into this matter, all European countries are attacking a fellow European nation like Russia.

Just a year ago, there was a discussion between Germany, France and Russia that European countries should come together and form a strong bloc of its own rather than relying on external elements. What happened to all that optimism?

The point is, neither NATO nor EU military nor US unilaterally has any right to interfere in the Ukrainian situation because:

1- Ukraine is not a part of EU
2- Ukraine is not a part of NATO
3- Ukraine has no standing strategic agreement like Japan or Korea with USA for its defense.

So what is with the sudden intervention plan?

I fully support the EU countries if they are concerned about their own safety and have all the right to defend themselves, but using Ukraine as an excuse to insert NATO command into their territory and station missiles right at Russian border is a breach of agreement between USA and Russia.

This is downright unfair.

For the gentleman here @MarkusS who said that we have been a victim of terrorism and that we should sympathize with you, please understand that the terrorists that we are suffering from are created by your NATO overlord USA and their then-Asian allies Pakistan.

We suffer from jehadi terrorism and separatism because the US neglected our repeated cautions, warning and requests to not fund and finance shady elements of Pakistan's military. For years, this has been going on and see what has happened. Now Pakistan itself has lost the control of these fanatics and Taliban and AQ are mushrooming everywhere. What did drone strikes achieve for USA? Did it finish off Taliban? Did it end AQ? No.

Now think why are they not getting over.

Open your eyes.

We also want and have good relations with the west but what is wrong is downright wrong. Russia is merely defending its interests in its own backyard.

If this was an EU country that Russians had attacked, I can understand. But by creating this fictitious crisis, your countries have destroyed Syria, Iraq and now are on the verge of destroying Ukraine which was not doing good but was at least a peaceful country.

You yell and scream about democracy, equality and this and that; where was your democracy when your intel groups funded anti-national and far right elements in Ukraine and overthrew a democratically elected president? Puppet or not, that is Ukraine's call; not EU's or NATO's.

Simply put, you asked for trouble from the Russians.

And once again as it was in the 40s, the smart Americans have successfully played you against your own neighbour.

That is why they are a superpower around the world even today. USA is a tactical genius and knows how to circumvent messy situations where it can be directly accused.

America artificially created crisis on the border between Russia and the EU. European puppet rulers stokes instead to help extinguish it . They oppose the reunification of Russia, though a strong Russia - is the only hope to save the white European Christian civilization . And the only hope for Europe to get rid of the American occupation and to restore political sovereignty . I am sure that in Europe there are still forces that sober look at the situation and I hope that these forces eventually prevail over liberal anti- Christian pro -American destructive elements .

Additional sanctions won't take this matter anywhere. Really. European countries should have a dialog and sit on the table. I just don't understand why is the EU so concerned about Ukraine which otherwise was virtually useless to them all these years? Crimea had a vote of choice and they joined Russia on their own will. Eastern Ukraine still considers Russia as a part of its cultural, ethnic and demographic fabric and may want to join. Heck! Russian civilization started in Kievan Rus!

Just because US directed their european allies to prod into this matter, all European countries are attacking a fellow European nation like Russia.

Just a year ago, there was a discussion between Germany, France and Russia that European countries should come together and form a strong bloc of its own rather than relying on external elements. What happened to all that optimism?

The point is, neither NATO nor EU military nor US unilaterally has any right to interfere in the Ukrainian situation because:

1- Ukraine is not a part of EU
2- Ukraine is not a part of NATO
3- Ukraine has no standing strategic agreement like Japan or Korea with USA for its defense.

So what is with the sudden intervention plan?

I fully support the EU countries if they are concerned about their own safety and have all the right to defend themselves, but using Ukraine as an excuse to insert NATO command into their territory and station missiles right at Russian border is a breach of agreement between USA and Russia.

This is downright unfair.

For the gentleman here @MarkusS who said that we have been a victim of terrorism and that we should sympathize with you, please understand that the terrorists that we are suffering from are created by your NATO overlord USA and their then-Asian allies Pakistan.

We suffer from jehadi terrorism and separatism because the US neglected our repeated cautions, warning and requests to not fund and finance shady elements of Pakistan's military. For years, this has been going on and see what has happened. Now Pakistan itself has lost the control of these fanatics and Taliban and AQ are mushrooming everywhere. What did drone strikes achieve for USA? Did it finish off Taliban? Did it end AQ? No.

Now think why are they not getting over.

Open your eyes.

We also want and have good relations with the west but what is wrong is downright wrong. Russia is merely defending its interests in its own backyard.

If this was an EU country that Russians had attacked, I can understand. But by creating this fictitious crisis, your countries have destroyed Syria, Iraq and now are on the verge of destroying Ukraine which was not doing good but was at least a peaceful country.

You yell and scream about democracy, equality and this and that; where was your democracy when your intel groups funded anti-national and far right elements in Ukraine and overthrew a democratically elected president? Puppet or not, that is Ukraine's call; not EU's or NATO's.

Simply put, you asked for trouble from the Russians.

And once again as it was in the 40s, the smart Americans have successfully played you against your own neighbour.

That is why they are a superpower around the world even today. USA is a tactical genius and knows how to circumvent messy situations where it can be directly accused.

Let me ask you something and i want a honest opinion. I don´t know about east ukraine, but western ukraine want be part of u and want close relations to EU. They hate russia. Would you want to force them to russia? I ask this in all honesty. Also you say we have no right to interfer in ukrainian politics. I give you that. But russia also has no right to do this.

Let me ask you something and i want a honest opinion. I don´t know about east ukraine, but western ukraine want be part of u and want close relations to EU. They hate russia. Would you want to force them to russia? I ask this in all honesty. Also you say we have no right to interfer in ukrainian politics. I give you that. But russia also has no right to do this.

Good point. Ukraine should divide up into two parts. The western and central part can join the EU. The eastern and southern part can join Russia. That way everyone is happy :p:

The solution then is simple; Let Ukraine have a referendum and let the west and east Ukrainians decide who wants what.

Simple. East Ukrainians want to be with Russia while west Ukrainians want to be with EU.

Instead of creating instability, simply just hold a referendum, ask US to pull back its junta regime that it illegally imposed in Kiev, from eastern regions.

Let them decide it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom