What's new

Future of Syria

BE man you guys are gluttons for punishment. I wish you could tell the differences between friends of Arabs and enemies

Keep your wishes for yourself, Iranian regime is an enemy, as I said before, their involvement in killing Syrians will never be forgotten nor forgiven. Syrian crisis opened our eyes wide to realise the real enemy who we foolishly thought a friend. Just listen to this, according to Arabs nowadays, Tell me wih whom you stand in Syria, I tell you who you are. Period.

Keep your wishes for yourself, Iranian regime is an enemy, as I said before, their involvement in killing Syrians will never be forgotten nor forgiven. Syrian crisis opened our eyes wide to realise the real enemy who we foolishly thought a friend. Just listen to this, according to Arabs nowadays, Tell me wih whom you stand in Syria, I tell you who you are. Period.

I stand against Israel & Zionists what about you?

'Hezbollah could get Syria's non-conventional ... JPost - Defense

On Sunday, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu condemned the ongoing massacre of Syrian civilians by Assad, blaming the violence on the Axis of Evil: Iran, Syria and Hezbollah.

"This axis is rearing its ugly head," Netanyahu told his cabinet, "and the world must understand that this is the region we live in."

Vice Premier Shaul Mofaz on Sunday accused Assad of committing genocide during his crackdown on a 15-month uprising, in an unusually harsh censure of the Jewish state's Arab neighbor.

Soldiers and militias loyal to Assad have killed at least 10,000 people, according to UN figures. The Assad government puts its own losses at more than 2,600 dead. Assad has blamed unspecified foreign-backed terrorists for the violence.

In the name of democracy you can kill as many as you like . anything else if one person die in your country they will label it as the most human rights violation country in the world

I stand against this:

Zionists are behind the "Free" "Syrian" "Army" Terrorist Thugs - YouTube

What about you?

I stand against Israel & Zionists what about you?

'Hezbollah could get Syria's non-conventional ... JPost - Defense

On Sunday, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu condemned the ongoing massacre of Syrian civilians by Assad, blaming the violence on the Axis of Evil: Iran, Syria and Hezbollah.

"This axis is rearing its ugly head," Netanyahu told his cabinet, "and the world must understand that this is the region we live in."

Vice Premier Shaul Mofaz on Sunday accused Assad of committing genocide during his crackdown on a 15-month uprising, in an unusually harsh censure of the Jewish state's Arab neighbor.

Soldiers and militias loyal to Assad have killed at least 10,000 people, according to UN figures. The Assad government puts its own losses at more than 2,600 dead. Assad has blamed unspecified foreign-backed terrorists for the violence.

Standing against Israel doesn't mean you must stand with Iran. It's like either you stand with Hitler in WW2 or USA. Or with USSR or USA in cold war era. Neither of them were innocent.

Syrian issue would require Syrian solution.....

arming one side against the other is what was done in 1980s in a country i need not even mention its name.....this will have broad implications for the region

sectarianism in Syria is on the rise; it's a deadly situation. Even the UN peace-keeping mission had to withdraw because of the volatility on the ground.

Both the West and Russia are not being very responsible or thinking about Syrian lives. But then again, Assad is also being a twit.

You cant kill your own people.

Let me simplify it as much as I can for you. USA took Pakistan side in it's wars with India and supplied it with weapons. Yet, was Pakistan the wrong side?

they took our sides but when we needed to re-stock - they hit us with arms freezes and called for ''restraint''

and meanwhile, the soviets armed indians to the teeth. Your country did provide some level of support in 1971 and it was an appreciated gesture that we later repaid (during Black September)

Let me simplify it as much as I can for you. USA took Pakistan side in it's wars with India and supplied it with weapons. Yet, was Pakistan the wrong side?

Yes Pakistan was on the wrong side. Each time we were in war they stopped supplies.

Now you tell me you siding with Zionists?? Are you suffering Stockholm syndrome

they took our sides but when we needed to re-stock - they hit us with arms freezes and called for ''restraint''

and meanwhile, the soviets armed indians to the teeth. Your country did provide some level of support in 1971 and it was an appreciated gesture that we later repaid (during Black September)
I don't understand, how did you repay it during Black September when Black September was prior to the 1971 Indo-Pakistani war? ( Black September was in 1970 ).

Syrian issue would require Syrian solution.....

arming one side against the other is what was done in 1980s in a country i need not even mention its name.....this will have broad implications for the region

sectarianism in Syria is on the rise; it's a deadly situation. Even the UN peace-keeping mission had to withdraw because of the volatility on the ground.

Both the West and Russia are not being very responsible or thinking about Syrian lives. But then again, Assad is also being a twit.

You cant kill your own people.

I agree with you. No one should interfere. Just pray Syrian people sort this internal Syrian problem with as little discord and killing as possible

Yes Pakistan was on the wrong side. Each time we were in war they stopped supplies.
They pretended they stopped it publicly but they were supplying you via third parties on the ground. I will not bother proving anything because you will jump into another endless topic, as usual.
Now you tell me you siding with Zionists?? Are you suffering Stockholm syndrome

Parotting things and redirecting what you suffer on others will not help you here.
Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They pretended they stopped it publicly but they were supplying you via third parties on the ground. I will not bother proving anything because you will jump into another endless topic, as usual.

Parotting things and redirecting what you suffer on others will not help you here.
Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abusive ad hominem attacks will not help you. But hey you should be happy whatever is happening lots of Arabs are getting killed either way whether Assad is on top or Saudi/Israeli/American militia

Abusive ad hominem attacks will not help you. But hey you should be happy whatever is happening lots of Arabs are getting killed either way whether Assad is on top or Saudi/Israeli/American militia

Whatever makes you happy. Good night.:)

I don't understand, how did you repay it during Black September when Black September was prior to the 1971 Indo-Pakistani war? ( Black September was in 1970 ).

thanks for calling me out on that; i was referring to '65

apart from Black September assistance, PAF also dispatched pilots in '67 - some which were assigned roles with Jordanian AF (later taking on lead/advisory roles). Some secured kills -which have been documented.

Back
Top Bottom