What's new

Future of pakistani politics

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since IK has now going to be out soon who do you think will be the future stewarts of pakistani politics

Screenshot_20220311-103539_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-063534_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20211012-024809_Twitter.jpg

image_750x_5fc64066cd8c2.jpg
Screenshot_20220311-142252_Chrome.jpg

5b69de91777ee.jpg

cvo.jpg
Screenshot_20220311-142640_Chrome.jpg

Unfortunately we don't have any modern political party for the educated, for the people who want development and strong rule of law in Pakistan. Its PTI v the rest. We already tested PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, MQM, JUI etc.

I feel the future will be maryum vs aseefa bhutto
Just the idea that sons and daughters of dynastic parties will rule us is despicable.
13th-14th century form of feudalistic and monarchic rule in 22nd century?
No wonder Pakistan has been sliding back when rest of peer countries have developed many fold and progressing.

Exactly have you seen the number of people coming out in support of IK in local jalsas. Massive numbers compared to PDM crowd's send in small towns/cities not even main ones.
People stil vote for bradery
IK will loose n punjab as previosuly
KPK will hold

KPK will hold
I dont think establishment will allow for Sharifs/Zardari back into power, not this time. I can see martial law before this happens....

KPK will hold

IK came into power, by the extensive support of the Establishment. He will again come into power, second time; if, and a big if, that support is still available. If not, he would become a great nuisance for the coming political setup. That is my assessment.

I dont think establishment will allow for Sharifs/Zardari back into power, not this time. I can see martial law before this happens....
???

Establishment is.. what allowes PMLNand PPPP to survive otherwise both parties qould have been whiped out

???

Establishment is.. what allowes PMLNand PPPP to survive otherwise both parties qould have been whiped out
I dont think they will support them now as they're too much of a security risk . They prefer IK

They can't just wipe them out that quickly, has to be done slowly.

Last edited:
IK will stay either he'll get 2 terms or he'll rule like an autocrat like Putin or Erdoğan.

If we want to develop we need establishment/state and a strong leader/autocrat to rule together to pull country out of darkness.

Something URGENTLY needs to be done about Pakistani justice system/judiciary.

Elimination and annihilation of sardars and waderas from Sindh and Balochistan. Urbanization and population resettlement of Sindh, Balochistan, Ex FATA.

Education. Especially the standards used to evaluate universities. Need to get rid of diploma factory universities

Past 50/60 years has resulted in so much muck and filth to pile up in Pakistan. That we need Stalin, Xi Jingping or Atatürk levels of rutheless purge.

Last edited:
IK will stay either he'll get 2 terms or he'll rule like an autocrat like Putin or Erdoğan.

If we want to develop we need establishment/state and a strong leader/autocrat to rule together to pull country out of darkness.

Something URGENTLY needs to be done about Pakistani justice system/judiciary.

Elimination and annihilation of sardars and waderas from Sindh and Balochistan. Urbanization and population resettlement of Sindh, Balochistan, Ex FATA.

Education. Especially the standards used to evaluate universities. Need to get rid of diploma factory universities

Past 50/60 has resulted in so much muck and filth to pile up in Pakistan. That we need Stalin, Xi Jingping or Atatürk levels of rutheless purge.
Inshallah

Back
Top Bottom