What's new

Future of pakistani politics

IK will stay either he'll get 2 terms or he'll rule like an autocrat like Putin or Erdoğan.

If we want to develop we need establishment/state and a strong leader/autocrat to rule together to pull country out of darkness.

Something URGENTLY needs to be done about Pakistani justice system/judiciary.

Elimination and annihilation of sardars and waderas from Sindh and Balochistan. Urbanization and population resettlement of Sindh, Balochistan, Ex FATA.

Education. Especially the standards used to evaluate universities. Need to get rid of diploma factory universities

Past 50/60 has resulted in so much muck and filth to pile up in Pakistan. That we need Stalin, Xi Jingping or Atatürk levels of rutheless purge.
So much work to do!

I hope good people come to make these changes inshallah

So much work to do!

I hope good people come to make these changes inshallah
We are wasting good generals by either letting them rot away and simply die or sending them to Habibi role play police force.

64% i.e 29/45 US presidents were ex military.

We need to find alternative autocrats to Imran Khan as well. As a contingency plan or when IK retires/passes away.

:lol:جب سے نواز چوریف عمران خان کو گولی دے کر نکلا ہے عمران خود حواس باختہ ہوا پھر رہا ہے

We are wasting good generals by either letting them rot away and simply die or sending them to Habibi role play police force.

64% i.e 29/45 US presidents were ex military.

We need to find alternative autocrats to Imran Khan as well. As a contingency plan or when IK retires/passes away.
Yeah exactly, we have good people that are not utilised. Honestly you need about 7 technocrats combination political/ex-miliatary/businessmen/bureaucrats to fix these issues. It can be done overnight but good people don't join the rotten political system which has been hijacked by corrupts/feudals/ethnonationalists

If this no confidence motion passes, what's the possibility of incoming government targeting Imran via Criminal cases and sending him to jail ?

If this no confidence motion passes, what's the possibility of incoming government targeting Imran via Criminal cases and sending him to jail ?
I hope sense prevails in Pakistan and both sides stop hurting each other's sentiments. But there is something called DIVINE JUSTICE, righteous always prevail in the end and the cruel get what they deserve.

I hope sense prevails in Pakistan and both sides stop hurting each other's sentiments. But there is something called DIVINE JUSTICE, righteous always prevail in the end and the cruel get what they deserve.
Not necessary in this world
So dont leave things to divine justice
The other world for sure yeah

I agree PTI supporters need to stop calling our "بخشیش " as kick backs or corruption

Its not a crime to build wealth as politicans because everyone does it..

If army judges and generals can have wealth beyond means and general public can go without paying taxes why do we blame our politicans

If tareen can build unknown wealth why cant nawaz sharif

قانون سب امیروں کے لیا ایک جیسا ہونا چھایا

Numbers are straight forward

PTI dont have the numbers

PMLQ since confused hoping to push IK to dissolve assembly & get some grantees from PMLN about power sharing

MQM for money and greater pie in karachi/kill PTI since PTI will eat MQM in karachi..this is the right time since karachites new profund love for MQM & PPPP as PTI failed to turn karachi into dubai in 3.5 years..water project, KCR only feaisbility and construction started nothing else
Also new census due will be adjusted per MQM/PPPP consesus

BAP obviously for corruption and its ajadari

BNP mengal for support of west & vaderaksm

All want PMLN in power
PMLN has enough numbers with 6 party alliance of

PMLN 84
PPPP 56
JUI 15
MQM 7
BAP 5
PMLQ 5
= 173

BNP 4 is additional bonus point as well some electables of south punjab around 10-15 members who jumped ship in 2018 will be welcomed back in a supplementary election

Nawaz sharif will be back in country just time for qazi essa to declare money beyond means as a halal and walism..

The goal will be to bring all these 6 parties(or 7) together for an interim govt lead by JUI
punjab will be led by maryum nawaz
And balochistan by BAP/governor raj from center
KPK will be governor raj through center

We also see some drones now back in skies in a few years

Great news
Screenshot_20220313-011703_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220313-011648_Twitter.jpg

Feudals and rest slaves... feudals win again
Fuedals are loved by the educated people of pakistan..they have done great work for pakistan

They made pakistan asian tiger and asian cheetah before Imran khan destroyed everything

Indian media speculates that Imran Khan does not have Army's support. Is this the claim in Pakistani media as well? :what:

PTI is pretty strong in n
North Punjab but since southern Punjabis like Sindhis think Bhutto Zinda hai. PTI does have a losing possibility down there.

They made pakistan asian tiger and asian cheetah before Imran khan destroyed everything
F$ck out of here shoe licker. Learn to call a spade a spade ya blind tit.

Cheetah da chacha.

Back
Top Bottom