What's new

Future of Pakistan

yarmook

Reaction score
With PML(Q) losing its grounds, how do you see political future of Pakistan?

I am afraid that if in case zard areeee or nooon comes in power, they ll certainly start looting the country more savagely then ever before, if in case theycome in power, there will be another elections coming in mid of this year no doubt.

Both might take there political animosity to personal levels with President. I think its the need of time for agencies to interfere rightnow and stop the future chaos.

Any comments appreciated

Lets wait and see yarmook dear.

If at all Zardari has to be made PM if PPP wins then you will see PML-N has not much love for PPP either. its only that Nawaz is against Musharraf so he is backing zardari but once the picture of result is clear.

well Nawaz aint gonna let zardari have a smooth sailing.

Is PML(Q) losing its grounds?

Why, has the results been declared?

Election commission has allowed the Media to display Unofficial results.

All poling stations have declared their results un officially.

So guess wha .PML Q IS

right now in Multan all 6 NA seats are Lost by PML Q.

I gave vote for Javed Hasmi.WHO IS WINNING WITH GREAT MARGIN FROM 4 SEATS.HAS DEFEATED SHEIKH RASHID.

Only has Lost to Shah Mahmood.
Sheikh Rashid has lost on both seats.

PML N is sweeping in Punjab.
PPP in Sindh and good chunk in all provinces.
ANP in NWFP.

PML Q IS NOWHERE
MUSHARRAF bye-bye.
Sher Ayaa.
Teer aya.
Cycle Punture ho gayee:yahoo:

Inshallah in 2-3 years.We will have.

NO BOMBINGS.
NO US DICTATION.
FREE AQKHAN.
FREE JUDICIARY.
NO LOAD SHEDDING.
NO GAS SHORTAGE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE.

Aray bhai, what are "unofficial results" if the counting is still going on? The polls closed just a few hours ago didn't they, so how accurate are these "unofficial results"?

Lets wait and see yarmook dear.

If at all Zardari has to be made PM if PPP wins then you will see PML-N has not much love for PPP either. its only that Nawaz is against Musharraf so he is backing zardari but once the picture of result is clear.

well Nawaz aint gonna let zardari have a smooth sailing.

Jana honestly speaking, i cant seriously focus on my research work for the mere fact that the anxiety of some skumb a s s es taking over PAkistan again.

You have a reasonable point, But the fact remains what if PPP joins hands with Nawaz other day Nawaz had this lunch with zard areeeee and declared some collaborative movements. in that case mushy might have to say bye. and i personally feel we need him as president for next 5 years as he has been pretty srong leader so far now.

Jana, what do you think, our think tanks might have had already forecasted and calculated this scenario happening around? And if in case yes,they have, any idea, how would things may appear. I seriously believe that in todays world, coutnries are not run by these bogus politicians but by thinktanks who steer the fate of whole nation.

Reply would be appreciated.

So guess wha .PML Q IS

I gave vote for Javed Hasmi.WHO IS WINNING WITH GREAT MARGIN FROM 4 SEATS.HAS DEFEATED SHEIKH RASHID.

ANP in NWFP.

PML Q IS NOWHERE
MUSHARRAF bye-bye.
Sher Ayaa.
Teer aya.
Cycle Punture ho gayee:yahoo:

NO BOMBINGS.
NO US DICTATION.
FREE AQKHAN.
FREE JUDICIARY.
NO LOAD SHEDDING.
NO GAS SHORTAGE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE.

More then any thing else, the whole election game looks a way to get rid of mshy for this foolish nation, who has given worth an infrasturcture for progress and development to this nation.

May be we are forgetting that its not because of mushy things hav eroded but because of geo poltical affairs, which have caused all these disasters mentioned in above.

I seriously feel pitty on this nation. :frown::undecided::undecided:
Cheers,

Jana.

It is rather unfortunate the way the election results seem to be going and it sure does not warm the coc-kles of the heart, but if that is what the Pakistani people want, I reckon one should not be a bad loser and as usual find errors in the verdict.

It is not correct to call the nation foolish!

So guess wha .PML Q IS

ANP in NWFP.

PML Q IS NOWHERE
MUSHARRAF bye-bye.
Sher Ayaa.
Teer aya.
Cycle Punture ho gayee

NO BOMBINGS.
NO US DICTATION.
FREE AQKHAN.
FREE JUDICIARY.
NO LOAD SHEDDING.
NO GAS SHORTAGE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE.,

Dude, Mr Illiterate. Have you been smoking weed with dabong? The unofficial results have not been released. Counting is still going on. Less than a third of the seats have been declared. I've got the map updating. Do you know how elections work? Bloody lunatic. - EDIT> Comment directed at MOSABJA

So far I dont like the results but as bad as they are I and we must all accept these results. This is the third chance PPP and PML-N are getting I hope they dont blow it. Its time we get together form a national government of concenses and lets move ahead. Let us not go back to the "decade of democracy" and if we do the Army will come in and we will again be back to square one.

BAD??????????????

People are celebrating.

Every Pakistani is happy.
to see

Musharraf and his party going/
Judiciary restoring.
Qadeer khan to be freed.

There are many pro Musharraf's on this site and I am literally AMAZED:what:

People of Pakistan hate Musharraf TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

and the POLL RESULTS SUGGEST THAT .

Dude, Mr Illiterate. Have you been smoking weed with dabong? The unofficial results have not been released. Counting is still going on. Less than a third of the seats have been declared. I've got the map updating. Do you know how elections work? Bloody lunatic. - EDIT> Comment directed at MOSABJA

How the elections work??????????

Bloody Lunatic:lol::lol::lol:

My mother as a professor was presiding officer.You know what happened.All the people who came out on PML Q LEAGUE Cars,wagons gave vote to LION(PML N).
Lion swept in all the polls.

YOU Q LEAGIANS WILL SEE SOON THAT YOUR AND YOUR PATRON MUSHARRAF's TIME IS OVER.GET OUT OF HERE:sniper:

Shujaat,rashid,parvez(in 2 seats),moonis elahi,eijazulhaq, all have LOST

My mother as a professor was presiding officer.You know what happened.All the people who came out on PML Q LEAGUE Cars,wagons gave vote to LION(PML N).

YOU Q LEAGIANS WILL SEE SOON THAT YOUR AND YOUR PATRON MUSHARRAF's TIME IS OVER.GET OUT OF HERE:sniper:

Nice to see the victors have a little modesty and grace.

At the moment I remain unconvinced by the new shift in power however, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Lets see how they do after all they touted Musharraf as rigging the elections and they haven't and alot has been said about them being corrupt. Perhaps this time it will be a different case.

If your mother is a professor, then what happened to you? A vote for Zardari is indeed a vote for change.

Back
Top Bottom