What's new

Future of Pakistan

ADD one more thing to it SANTIONS ON PAKISTAN WORST THEN IRAN WHILE INDIA WILL BE GIVE FREE HAND AT THAT TIME CHINA WILL ALSO SAY BYE BYE TO PAKISTAN AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE LOLI POP OF PAKISTAN AND ILL SEE YOU SUCKING ON IT HAHAHAH ;) GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THESE

NO BOMBINGS. US WILL BOMB PAKISTANI AREAS AND IT WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING.
NO US DICTATION. SURE COZ WE WILL BE SANTIONS SO NO NEED.
FREE AQKHAN. IT WILL GIVE GREEN CARD TO US TO TAKE OUT PAKISTANI OR TRY TO TAKE OUT PAKISTANI NUKS
FREE JUDICIARY. I WILL SAY THE GOV WILL TAKE THIS UP THEIR ***.
NO LOAD SHEDDING. wE WILL SEE THAT LMFAO.
NO GAS SHORTAGE. TRUE COZ BHUGTI WILL BE BACK AND WILL BE ALOWED TO MAKE GREAT BALOCHISTAN IN NEAR FUTURE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE. LMAO WEATH SHORTAGE !!! WAIT TILL WATER SHORTAGE BY INDIAN ONE PAKISTAN GOES DOWN THE DRAIN.

Election commission has allowed the Media to display Unofficial results.

All poling stations have declared their results un officially.

So guess wha .PML Q IS

right now in Multan all 6 NA seats are Lost by PML Q.

I gave vote for Javed Hasmi.WHO IS WINNING WITH GREAT MARGIN FROM 4 SEATS.HAS DEFEATED SHEIKH RASHID.

Only has Lost to Shah Mahmood.
Sheikh Rashid has lost on both seats.

PML N is sweeping in Punjab.
PPP in Sindh and good chunk in all provinces.
ANP in NWFP.

PML Q IS NOWHERE
MUSHARRAF bye-bye.
Sher Ayaa.
Teer aya.
Cycle Punture ho gayee:yahoo:

Inshallah in 2-3 years.We will have.

NO BOMBINGS.
NO US DICTATION.
FREE AQKHAN.
FREE JUDICIARY.
NO LOAD SHEDDING.
NO GAS SHORTAGE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE.

Election commission has allowed the Media to display Unofficial results.

All poling stations have declared their results un officially.

So guess wha .PML Q IS

right now in Multan all 6 NA seats are Lost by PML Q.

I gave vote for Javed Hasmi.WHO IS WINNING WITH GREAT MARGIN FROM 4 SEATS.HAS DEFEATED SHEIKH RASHID.

Only has Lost to Shah Mahmood.
Sheikh Rashid has lost on both seats.

PML N is sweeping in Punjab.
PPP in Sindh and good chunk in all provinces.
ANP in NWFP.

PML Q IS NOWHERE
MUSHARRAF bye-bye.
Sher Ayaa.
Teer aya.
Cycle Punture ho gayee:yahoo:

Inshallah in 2-3 years.We will have.

NO BOMBINGS.
NO US DICTATION.
FREE AQKHAN.
FREE JUDICIARY.
NO LOAD SHEDDING.
NO GAS SHORTAGE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE.

ADD one more thing to it SANTIONS ON PAKISTAN WORST THEN IRAN WHILE INDIA WILL BE GIVE FREE HAND AT THAT TIME CHINA WILL ALSO SAY BYE BYE TO PAKISTAN AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE LOLI POP OF PAKISTAN AND ILL SEE YOU SUCKING ON IT HAHAHAH GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THESE

NO BOMBINGS. US WILL BOMB PAKISTANI AREAS AND IT WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING.
NO US DICTATION. SURE COZ WE WILL BE SANTIONS SO NO NEED.
FREE AQKHAN. IT WILL GIVE GREEN CARD TO US TO TAKE OUT PAKISTANI OR TRY TO TAKE OUT PAKISTANI NUKS
FREE JUDICIARY. I WILL SAY THE GOV WILL TAKE THIS UP THEIR ***.
NO LOAD SHEDDING. wE WILL SEE THAT LMFAO.
NO GAS SHORTAGE. TRUE COZ BHUGTI WILL BE BACK AND WILL BE ALOWED TO MAKE GREAT BALOCHISTAN IN NEAR FUTURE.
NO WHEAT SHORTAGE. LMAO WEATH SHORTAGE !!! WAIT TILL WATER SHORTAGE BY INDIAN ONE PAKISTAN GOES DOWN THE DRAIN

Jana.

It is rather unfortunate the way the election results seem to be going and it sure does not warm the coc-kles of the heart,

Well Sir i dont think so its unfortunate and it dosnt matter that if it this dosnt warm the coc-kles of the heart of some as it is the verdict of the people and i think good or bad they had given it.
and in a democracy its bound on all to accept and do not object to others why they voted for the certain party.

but if that is what the Pakistani people want, I reckon one should not be a bad loser and as usual find errors in the verdict.

:) Sir the greates thing in 2008 Pakistan election is the most fairness of these plus the The PML-Q president Chaudhry Shujat Hussian and ex-CM Punjab Chaudhry Parvez Elahi said on Television that they Accept the results and they also congrats the winning canidates and parties.

Sir this is the first time in the history of our politcs that a party accepted its defeat gracfully and though i dont have any love for politicians but their statment realy did created respect for Elahi and Shujat atleast in my heart.

Hence Sir they are good losers

It is not correct to call the nation foolish!

Who called the nation foolish????

Two things came from this election.
1: The positive point, with PML(N) and PPPP doing so well, it proves that Musharraf didn't rig the elections. Nawaz Sharif kept saying they would be rigged. Now what'll he say?
2: PML(Q) lost and PML(N) is inept and PPPP is corrupt.

Future of Pakistan: i belive this is the topic of this thread.

so in my opininon the future of Pakistan is still to be decided, Untill the results of all Const have been declared, but according to current situation where PML-Q have accepted the defeat from all the four provinces in NA & also loosing except Balochistan in Provincial Electiona. According to Current Sitiation.

PPPP have 87 seats , PML-N have 67 seats in, PML-Q have 39 seats, MQM 19, ANP 10 , MMA 4,PPP-S 1, IND 26 at this situation the possibal gov is to be made by Colition of PML-N with PPP-P, & if the both of them agree about the terms & conditions of both of the parties which are differing with each other, But i do not have any good hope since there is not any good leader present in both of the Parties specially PPP-P,
(Lets pray every thing goes Good)

Regards
Wilco

Well Sir i dont think so its unfortunate and it dosnt matter that if it this dosnt warm the coc-kles of the heart of some as it is the verdict of the people and i think good or bad they had given it.
and in a democracy its bound on all to accept and do not object to others why they voted for the certain party.

It seems you are merely parroting my sentiments and trying to come out smelling of roses from a dungheap.

You (Jana) had written:
More then any thing else, the whole election game looks a way to get rid of mshy for this foolish nation, who has given worth an infrasturcture for progress and development to this nation.

And I had replied:
Jana.

It is rather unfortunate the way the election results seem to be going and it sure does not warm the coc-kles of the heart, but if that is what the Pakistani people want, I reckon one should not be a bad loser and as usual find errors in the verdict.

It is not correct to call the nation foolish!

One must not try to be clever by half and do a backflip to look cute!

Shan:

Maybe comprehension of English has given you a go by.

Check who has not called the nation folloish before writing tripe!

One should not ride the wings of fantasy to suit one's purpose!

:) Sir the greates thing in 2008 Pakistan election is the most fairness of these plus the The PML-Q president Chaudhry Shujat Hussian and ex-CM Punjab Chaudhry Parvez Elahi said on Television that they Accept the results and they also congrats the winning canidates and parties.

Have they any options to do otherwise?

Sir this is the first time in the history of our politcs that a party accepted its defeat gracfully and though i dont have any love for politicians but their statment realy did created respect for Elahi and Shujat atleast in my heart.

Hence Sir they are good losers .

Why has a fracas occured after other elections that makes this election and loss something superduper?

I am glad that they are good loser, unlike what you displayed into your post where you stated "whole election game looks a way to get rid of mshy for this foolish nation,

and the syntax whizzed past Shan's comprehension!!

Who called the nation foolish????

You did!

I don't understand Pakistani people, they elect the same people who they kicked out in past.

Why give second or in this case third chance, to people who have already demonstrated that they can't manage the country.

I don't understand Pakistani people, they elect the same people who they kicked out in past.

Why give second or in this case third chance, to people who have already demonstrated that they can't manage the country.

Lack of options maybe to chose from...........Lets face it: The big shots perform well everywhere, feudal democracy is what we have like it or not!:taz:

It seems you are merely parroting my sentiments and trying to come out smelling of roses from a dungheap.

You (Jana) had written:
More then any thing else, the whole election game looks a way to get rid of mshy for this foolish nation, who has given worth an infrasturcture for progress and development to this nation.

I did not say that it was said by another member so Sir its shamful to associate somthing which i did not say, everytime by you

One must not try to be clever by half and do a backflip to look cute!
I am glad that they are good loser, unlike what you displayed into your post where you stated "whole election game looks a way to get rid of mshy for this foolish nation,
!

Yes indeed Sir one also should not be Blind enough to credit someone's post to another member with Derogatory remarks.

I did not say that and i do not own that post so you must have the courage to appologise.

I am posting whom that post belongs to :)

------------------------

May be we are forgetting that its not because of mushy things hav eroded but because of geo poltical affairs, which have caused all these disasters mentioned in above.

I seriously feel pitty on this nation. :frown::undecided::undecided:
Cheers,

Jana,

My profound and unconditional apologies!

I was very distraught at the election results.

Its not looking good for Musharraf according to the bbc.

Seems that PPP and PML/N are to form a coalition government.

How will the result of this election affect the level of violence throughout the country? Let's for the sake of this argument draw a distinction between the fighting that's been raging in western Pakistan between the military and the tribals, and the spate of suicide bombings that have been aimed at political rallies. My question is regarding the latter.

How will the result of this election affect the level of violence throughout the country? Let's for the sake of this argument draw a distinction between the fighting that's been raging in western Pakistan between the military and the tribals, and the spate of suicide bombings that have been aimed at political rallies. My question is regarding the latter.

Well if i'm not wrong NS has this agenda as well more of a promise that he will call back troops from the region as this war is considered against pakistanies themselves and not as WOT. SO lets wait and watch which way the wind blow.

Back
Top Bottom