What's new

Future Beyond Al Khalid (I), How can we go Beyond the Khalid?

maxresdefault.jpg

Tanks have played a vital role since WW1/WW2 , the role has been diminished lately with Advancement in Air-force weapons and other weaponry but if used strategically the Tanks can still cause massive structural damage to clean up vast areas from Infantry and take on Structures of military and Civilian nature

Pakistan's own Al Khalid Tank program while being greatly appreciated since 90's
has faced various challenges one of the most prominent being the Power plant and also the Tank has to mature or a Next generation model need to come out which keeps threats from 2018 in mind

How can Pakistan Army move forward with planning of a Next Generation Tank to move it modern Generation Tanks

Tanks have started to introduce mini Radars and sensors
US_Army_M1A2_Sep_V2_MBT_tanks_fitted_with_Israeli-made_Rafael_Trophy_active_protection_system_against_missile_and_rocket_925_001.jpg

APS systems are always evolving here as seen in Russian modern generation Tanks
Analysis_Russian_Afganit_active_protection_system_is_able_to_intercept_uranium_tank_ammunition_T-14_armata_640_001.jpg

Can the tanks become Stealthy against Air Senors ? Who Knows
y5sn931gapuomm1krqt0.jpg

Also modern Tech is enhancing how Tank Driver views the 360 Battle field
While still protected from Tank's armor the 360 degree unobstructed view gives a clear view of battle field using special Visors
Darpas-Future-Tanks-Will-Use-Stealth-And-Augumented-Reality-HUD-Displays-1.jpg

Advancement in Tank's close Proximity is active in certain nations
Which involves detectors / senors / electronics and intercept weapons at eye blink speeds
Screen-Shot-2018-04-13-at-8.36.06-AM_1.png

And of course the invisible Tank fleet :china:

Damn I like the rendering of that T-95 lookalike tank, looks like a mixture of T95-T-28 and the Hetzer...could be a beast if actually manufactured and deployed with the kind of armor as in the rendering...

T28_Front_Quarter.jpg

And of course the invisible Tank fleet :china:
I think this is fake ,and I think visual stealth is impossible, in china app -- TIKTOK have a lot of this invisibility video , this is visual effects .

. I know that China has developed infrared stealth materials.
video --- https://www.bilibili.com/video/av7540074
https://www.guancha.cn/TMT/2016_11_07_379711.shtml
about one of the most important part of the tank - tank gun
Capture.JPG

Google Translation (red line words)

Because our northern neighbors did not fully master a complete set of barrel manufacturing techniques, their tank guns were in the same condition as ours, and the rolling, life and shooting accuracy were not as good as ours; we were another across the sea. The neighboring countries also made their 44-caliber 120mm tank guns weigh 3295kg because they did not fully master this technology. The full weight of China's 50-fold 125mm tank guns is only 3028kg.
https://user.guancha.cn/main/content?id=47222&s=zwyess

Last edited:
until chinese companies come up with something better than MBT 3000 VT-4
maybe 5 years later will have VT-4A tank .
Vt4 tank is too expensive, 5 million 800 thousand dollars (2017), large equipment costs too much. The security environment in Thailand is relatively loose, and dozens of tanks are enough. China is just equipped with a small number of 99 tanks and a large number of cheap 96 tank .
I think T90MS tanks never need to worry, although it is a good tank, the price is also very cheap. But it's not a top tank in itself. It's positioned as a mid-weight tank with more than 40 tons of equipment, not a heavy tank.
T90MS --redmi series phone , VT4 -- mi series phone . Leopard 2 ----huawei mate series phone . all good tank ,but different price and performance .

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom