What's new

Further Analysis Required! Anyone Knows Pashto Language here?

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

PTM Leader Manzoor Pashteen Speech to Karachi PTM Jalsa 2022 | PTM Karachi Jalsa​

Please confirm ........

Did he say something like this?

Karachi belongs to Pashtuns now. We have the key of it. Nothing can happen here without our consent....

Does he say that?

I think PDF got played.

I am about to create a new thread - for which I need help here.

ANYBODY ???

PTM Leader Manzoor Pashteen Speech to Karachi PTM Jalsa 2022 | PTM Karachi Jalsa​

Please confirm ........

Did he say something like this?

Karachi belongs to Pashtuns now. We have the key of it. Nothing can happen here without our consent....

Does he say that?

I think PDF got played.

I am about to create a new thread - for which I need help here.

ANYBODY ???
I would have done it but that's a long video, I can't stand the sight of this guy for more than 5 mins

I would have done it but that's a long video, I can't stand the sight of this guy for more than 5 mins
why? he is some FATA leftist
listening to his Urdu interviews, sounds like a soft-spoken nice guy
with some dumb and not so dumb demands

At least listening to his Urdu interviews given to universities, he sounds very decent which makes me feel he is being unfairly criticized

Anyone noticed that he is wearing ajrak and sindhi topi- interesting

Nope... I went through half the video couldn't continue, but from the start till where I left it he kept on harping and crying about Pashtuns having been wronged (with some valid and invalid points) and called them slaves actually.

So, I doubt in the rest of the video he would be making such a claim after constantly calling them anything but having the key of the city. Au contraire, he stated they don't even have the rights to have the keys to their own lands (metaphorically speaking).

Nope... I went through half the video couldn't continue, but from the start till where I left it he kept on harping and crying about Pashtuns having been wronged (with some valid and invalid points) and called them slaves actually.

So, I doubt in the rest of the video he would be making such a claim after constantly calling them anything but having the key of the city. Au contraire, he stated they don't even have the rights to have the keys to their own lands (metaphorically speaking).

Well...If you can go through remaining half video,

At which minute he said something like that? if you can tell

its a 45min long video mate. You want me to listen to this d1ckhead for 45mins?

Moog bayeed da pashto shawonkey wa oso 😁

Anyone noticed that he is wearing ajrak and sindhi topi

There's some admiration from PTM for GM Syed nowadays, I have seen people on social media praising groups like JSQM and wanting to have a "zabaan parast" gov like Sindh province.

Moog bayeed da pashto shawonkey wa oso 😁

There's some admiration from PTM for GM Syed nowadays, I have seen people on social media praising groups like JSQM and wanting to have a "zabaan parast" gov like Sindh province.
GM Syed was one of the leading founding fathers of Pakistan but I guess at the end of his life started asking for sindhudesh so you know... mixed feelings
Wasn't KP ruled by ANP for the longest time, so I mean what more of a zabaan parast suba is needed?
I think decent level of cultural perseverance is good for the province and even country as a whole
but OTT zaban parasti/ethno nationalism as seen by what's going on in Sindh with it being pretty much a s***hole for the most part
despite being home to the only port city for a country of over 220 million people, a literal gold mine

Shows that decent balance must be maintained between protecting culture within a big nation while also not being "obsessed" with ethno nationalism to the point it becomes a hindrance to your own progress as a people group
Rational thought and balance is needed

GM Syed was one of the leading founding fathers of Pakistan but I guess at the end of his life started asking for sindhudesh so you know... mixed feelings

He wanted Sindhudesh within Pakistan. He was an opportunist he just wanted to let go go Hindu control of money in Sindh.
Wasn't KP ruled by ANP for the longest time, so I mean what more of a zabaan parast suba is needed?
I think decent level of cultural perseverance is good for the province and even country as a whole
but OTT zaban parasti/ethno nationalism as seen by what's going on in Sindh with it being pretty much a s***hole for the most part
despite being home to the only port city for a country of over 220 million people, a literal gold mine

To see what an ethnonationalist movement actually feels, look at what the foot soldiers and mid level management says, leadership doesn't reveal "true" feelings. For example, Sorath Sindhu on twitter reveals what a lot of JSQMwalas feel. Among PTM/NDM/ANP/PKAMP circles there is a lot of talk about how Pashtuns of Pakistan are becoming "desified" and how we aren't sticking to our culture and women are marrying non Pashtuns yada yada yada. Basically alt right talking points.

They lament that ANP during its tenure wasn't as aggressive as PPP was for language. They also are envious of the fact that GM Syed created a long lasting conscious for his people, while Bacha Khan and Faqir Ipi failed. So there's a respect from PKMAP/PTM/ANP/NDM circles towards Baloch ethnonationalists and Sindhi ethnonationalists as well as Saraiki ethnonationalists.

Cultural preservation is a myth, if someone from Lahore in 2022 goes back in time to talk to someone from Jalandhar in 1922, there's going to be an obvious difference. And if someone from Peshawar from 2022 goes back to talk to someone from Jalalabad in 1922, there will be differences as well. Even the way people spoke wasn't the same back then. Cultures change, grow, and evolve.

The most important thing is focusing on the things that matter, like development. Religion seldom changes, but culture always does.
Rational thought and balance is needed
Ethnonationalism never comes with rational thought.

It is being said that Afaq Ahmed (MQM-H) actually said what he said in response of this statement of Manzoor Pashteen.....

He wanted Sindhudesh within Pakistan. He was an opportunist he just wanted to let go go Hindu control of money in Sindh.

To see what an ethnonationalist movement actually feels, look at what the foot soldiers and mid level management says, leadership doesn't reveal "true" feelings. For example, Sorath Sindhu on twitter reveals what a lot of JSQMwalas feel. Among PTM/NDM/ANP/PKAMP circles there is a lot of talk about how Pashtuns of Pakistan are becoming "desified" and how we aren't sticking to our culture and women are marrying non Pashtuns yada yada yada. Basically alt right talking points.

They lament that ANP during its tenure wasn't as aggressive as PPP was for language. They also are envious of the fact that GM Syed created a long lasting conscious for his people, while Bacha Khan and Faqir Ipi failed. So there's a respect from PKMAP/PTM/ANP/NDM circles towards Baloch ethnonationalists and Sindhi ethnonationalists as well as Saraiki ethnonationalists.

Cultural preservation is a myth, if someone from Lahore in 2022 goes back in time to talk to someone from Jalandhar in 1922, there's going to be an obvious difference. And if someone from Peshawar from 2022 goes back to talk to someone from Jalalabad in 1922, there will be differences as well. Even the way people spoke wasn't the same back then. Cultures change, grow, and evolve.

The most important thing is focusing on the things that matter, like development. Religion seldom changes, but culture always does.

Ethnonationalism never comes with rational thought.
Let's hope ethnonationalism dies out by the next generation. Its just divisive and damanging especially for a nation like Pakistan

Let's hope ethnonationalism dies out by the next generation. Its just divisive and damanging especially for a nation like Pakistan

Not gonna die out. There's always Afghanistan and India. Isolation and less development leads to more "xenophobia". Education and development is key to make ethnonationalism go away.

But yea it is much better now than in the past. I don't see any major problems with it in the near future (except Karachi).

Back
Top Bottom