What's new

Funny Indian news Channel

India TV :smitten: ,lol i like the later part,"no one is available for comment because they all are at the test site" :lol:

Last edited:
wow..lmao! this is the worlds most ridiculous video i have seen, its quiet hysterical..

here is another one more but in this one we have the upper hand lol :D

I dont see the point of the super dramatic music though lol

Last edited by a moderator:
India TV, is the most stupidest channel i have ever seen. But most of our news media is fair and informed unlike these stupids.

well India Tv is a stupid channel...
most others are responsible
they carry out news reports of ghosts...and ufos and godly things and other paranormal stuff
it's the most disgusting channel ever!
your worst Pakistani channel would be 10X better.
here's the 'Maha stupid stuff' courtesy India TV...
INDIATV STUPID BREAKING NEWS

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

an in-depth analysis of the 'shadow from hell'..by the expert panel of the India TV...

well India Tv is a stupid channel...
most others are responsible
they carry out news reports of ghosts...and ufos and godly things and other paranormal stuff
it's the most disgusting channel ever!
your worst Pakistani channel would be 10X better.
here's the 'Maha stupid stuff' courtesy India TV...
INDIATV STUPID BREAKING NEWS

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

an in-depth analysis of the 'shadow from hell'..by the expert panel of the India TV...

The hell? What were they trying to show? The circled objects look quite normal to me. :lol:

more ahem...intriguing stuff from the one and only India Tv...
car gayab kaise hoti hai...
INDIATV STUPID BREAKING NEWS: Car Gaayab.... LIVE...

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

this is gonna end up becoming oneof the funniest thread on this forum...!

That was hilarious! The last image comparison where they've disappeared an animated car is pure lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom