What's new

Funny Indian army training in HD

The training is fantastic saarrrrr...

INDIAN army rigerous training...
40 push ups 40 chin ups 40 squats and 40 monkey jumps....
I have seen chicks do more intense work out in my gym. 😂

Kia drame bazii hai chotyi**n ki :omghaha: :omghaha:

The have conveniently edited out the parts where Gruesome Gupta appears from a trench screaming like a woman in distress, slips twice and almost falls flat on his face before beating the crap out of wooden board.

Thing is, indians make these videos thinking that they look impressive in front of non-indians. They don't realise how hilarious and pathetic they look. indians HONESTLY believe they look cool and stylish. indians are a separate breed to non-indians.

The training is fantastic saarrrrr...

INDIAN army rigerous training...
40 push ups 40 chin ups 40 squats and 40 monkey jumps....
I have seen chicks do more intense work out in my gym. 😂

Indians BELIEVE it is very impressive.
Did you see the Indian comments underneath that Youtube video.. o_O

The have conveniently edited out the parts where Gruesome Gupta appears from a trench screaming like a woman in distress, slips twice and almost falls flat on his face before beating the crap out of wooden board.

Thing is, indians make these videos thinking that they look impressive in front of non-indians. They don't realise how hilarious and pathetic they look. indians HONESTLY believe they look cool and stylish. indians are a separate breed to non-indians.

Nice try.
But the only problem is this video does not contain pak army. Its Iranian military, pakistani police (which sucks as much as indian police), and closest to pk army was rangers and their truck tipped over. Accidents happen in every forces but stupid training is something that only takes stupid like IA to accomplish.

Nice try.
But the only problem is this video does not contain pak army. Its Iranian military, pakistani police (which sucks as much as indian police), and closest to pk army was rangers and their truck tipped over. Accidents happen in every forces but stupid training is something that only takes stupid like IA to accomplish.
That's the point ,there is no point making fun, training is given so that no such mistakes happen when actually needed, I have videos of pak army as well,but the language is foul, hence did not post it.

That's the point ,there is no point making fun, training is given so that no such mistakes happen when actually needed, I have videos of pak army as well,but the language is foul, hence did not post it.
The original video is not an accident but IA training that they are trying to portray as world class. If IA had an accident i would not make fun of it. Know the difference... and please post the foul lang pak army video. I bet its the one where SSGs recruits are beaten up mentally and physically to make them rough and tough and not some clowns.

Back
Top Bottom