What's new

full speed ahead for 02 project

I wondered what dreams you've had with the J-20:lol:

Well I had a dream about the HQ-9, so I'm pretty sure that tops all of your dreams on the level of weirdness.

weird...last night i dreamed of varyag completed and i was on it ahahahaha

I dreamed once of a dogfight between two J-10A fighters and a MiG-29. :D

Don't ask me how it resulted.

I dreamed once that I was taking part in the vietnam war. Me and others hopped off the helis and almost entered a firefight immediately. I raised my M-16 and discovered incredulously that somehow the front part of the barrel was bent 90 degrees to the side(!)

And while every body was blasting away having fun I was trying to bend the barrel back (your logic tends to be different in dreamworld).

Talking about a dream that makes you feel inadequate.

I dreamed once that I was taking part in the vietnam war. Me and others hopped off the helis and almost entered a firefight immediately. I raised my M-16 and discovered incredulously that somehow the front part of the barrel was bent 90 degrees to the side(!)

And while every body was blasting away having fun I was trying to bend the barrel back (your logic tends to be different in dreamworld).

Talking about a dream that makes you feel inadequate.

Dreams of war usually mean that you have some sort of conflict in life.

Well, I once dreamed that I was crawling under barbed wire towards enemy lines armed with an assault rifle. But what I didn't know in the dream was that there was an enemy foot mobile in the bushes to the front of me. He then takes me out with an RPG and I wake up.

Another time I dreamed that I was in the backseat of a car driving through a war torn country with planes strafing the adjacent lanes. Then two HQ-9 missiles suddenly flew upwards and knocked the planes out of the sky.

Weird.

ÕæÉí¶³ö£¡Ç¿¾üÇ¿¹ú£¡Ëæʱ¸üР19ÈÕ531ÎëÐÂͼ - º£Ñó½¢Í§¿Æ¼¼·¢ÉÕ°æ - HSHÉϺ£·¢ÉÕÓÑÂÛ̳ - Powered by Discuz!

1411fe9.jpg

f9l8bc.jpg

2mytg1s.jpg

15ywwbd.jpg

11ha0au.jpg

344e4g1.jpg

246whsi.jpg

fdyng2.jpg

americans are crying about this already. china threat is everywhere in america. donald trump leading the charge.

wait till china builds its home grown nuclear supercarriers, the americans will be so jealous.

its important china becomes extremely strong and independent from foreign technology to counter balance western dominance.

americans are crying about this already. china threat is everywhere in america. donald trump leading the charge.

wait till china builds its home grown nuclear supercarriers, the americans will be so jealous.

its important china becomes extremely strong and independent from foreign technology to counter balance western dominance.

Varyag is the ice on the cake, wait till the coming nuclear supercarrier with the electromagnetic catapults.

I wonder can the current US amphibious assault ship and maybe LHD operate F-35? I just thought that with the introduction of the JSF even if the USN downsize a bit they can still make use of those ships as light carriers, and may even have more flexibility in customising their role as needed per mission.

Having a couple less carriers also saves costs.

Back
Top Bottom