What's new

FSA received "Game Changing" weapons.

When did Iran " Iran ask both sides to have a free election in Syria and let local Syrians decide " after killing 20k Syrians? 25k Syrians? I'm afraid that that such suggestion is pathetic.

You're spinning over the same issue again and again, Assad won't remain in power for too long, he must pay the price of his brutality, ruthlessness. Presently, Assad can't stand on his feet without Hezbollah and Iran, which entails us to arm the FSA to their teeth to clean Syria up from terrorists.

Let just refrain from using Taqqiyah, Iran's intervention was very clear, your fanatic mullahs can't accept the fact that the FSA gets stronger and stronger on daily basis, if Hzbollah didn't retreat to Lebanon ASAP, then Hezbollah can't stand a chance against Israel - due to the consumption of its arsenal during the Syrian conflict -

Iran will be a dare place at the end of this.

Who the hell is Iran to offers a peaceful solution to us? last time I checked, Syria was an Arab state :lol:

Lets wait and see what happens in Syria . I'll be glad to read your and your bros posts after a while .

We will send some Anka ´s for Combat Proven like on Kirpi :

euro-3128.jpg

@iranigirl2

:omghaha: the writing on the picture didn't mention where did those dead fighters come from. Don't try to take advantages out of nothing, nice try Safavids.

These are your fellow countrymen ;)

Syria Aleppo Freedom Fighters Show Iran ID Proof of Iranian Army Officer Battle Casualty 9-14-12 - YouTube

Syrian rebels captured iranian soldier fight in syria - YouTube

Syria Freedom Fighters Catch Iranian Mercenary 1-April-12 Assad Importing Foreign Shiite Soldiers - YouTube

Can't you see that they are about to cry :lol:
these are MKO members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom