What's new

FSA received "Game Changing" weapons.

so more dead people?:frown:

مشکل تو اینه که هم زیاد حرف میزنی و هم نمی دونی کجا چه حرفی رو بزنی

این آدمایی که تو این فروم می بینی از ترک ها و عربها تا پاکستانی گرفته تخمشونم نیست که مردم میمیرن چون همشون دنبال زمین زدن ایرانن . جنگ جنگه قدرته . اگه ایران ببره تقریبا قدرت اول منطقه میشه و اگه شکست بخوره به شدت ضعیف میشه چون سوریه و احتمالا حزب الله رو از دست میده

Not poking my nose in but whats your honest opinion on your govt sending your uniformed soldiers into a proxy war ?

They are hypcrites, lowlifes that try to lecture us on whats right or wrong for Syria, yet in the mean time still sending aid, soldiers, finance, weapons and proxies. I still cant stop laughing at his pathethic attempt for a comment. But hey we are not Iranians so we are wrong...

Iran is supporting it's loyalest ally in region . They supported us during 8 year war and now we're doing the same for them .

Both forces are getting foreign soldiers and support whether uniformed or non-uniformed. What good do you bring to Muslim brotherhood by licking American balls.

Its been their job for decades and have become congenital .

The West didn't butcher the Syrian people, but Iran, Hezbollah, Iraqi Shia militias, and Assad are killing the Syrian people, isn't that enough for him to side against his enemy? Have you ever asked yourself who took a full reponsibility for the bombing of the Turkish village -the village that is close to the Syrian boarder-

What about the bombing by Assad's SAA thugs of a Turkish house that resulted into the death of an elder woman and children?

As far as I know it was west and it's puppet states that trained , armed and sent terrorists from Afghanistan / Iraq to do what hey are the best ( killing people ) in Syria . we haven't forgotten how they beheaded allawites , shias and other non sunni people because of their religion , You'd better stop supporting those barbarians and find some civilization .

Assad's main strength is fear.He has convinced most alawites and most non sunnis that if he loses,syrian rebels will commit genocide on them.That their fate is connected to his.The FSA has made grave error in not making any public statements to deny this or to the alawite community to join them in toppling assad,in other words they have accepted assad's version that if they win alawites and shias will be exterminated.Ofcourse this means since shia hezbollah is next they will suffer from insecurity complex of what happens when syrian patronage is gone and anti shia govt comes to power.Thus with iranian backing they have joined the fray.Now its battle to the death for both sides.

As for 'game changer',nothing will be game changer as long as Syrian air force has air superiority or west can convince russia to stop supplying ammunition that sustains assad's army.Iran supplies the trained manpower,hezbollah though small in number are battle hardened veterans through years of urban fighting against mighty IDF,rag tag syrian rebels are no match for them atm.From what i hear not just lebanese hezbollah but iranian hezbollah[thats speaks farsi] may also have joined the fight.

The fear is the truth cos we know what they will do if the sunnis or wahhabis take power there cos they will kill every single non sunni person there even tough they start clearing house by house . I don't think Iran will come to the war directly cos it's not a part of Iran's politics and I do believe syria army is doing well with it's strategy , Just look at the results as the time goes then you'll get who is getting upper hand and doing better .

There are Alawaites, Druze and Christians fighters among the FSA.

You missed shias .

I would say let them all slaughter each other as long as they kill each other and not the ordinary people :pop: This is what majority of people in civilized world want. :partay:

who are majority of people in civilized world ?!! Europeans and Americans ? who burned the world and killed 60 million people for power and money and then shaped the world in the way they wanted , since then if any other country step out of their way and act like them will be uncivilized ? . Dude that doesn't make sense at all .

As long as these people are happily killing each other they won't have enough resources and hopefully (not enough human resources) left to disturb the world peace.

The world peace is a BS cam from westerns drunk minds to fool other people in the world . Behind every single war and crime that happens in the world you can find signs of the ones talking about this BS ( the world peace )

Why they say on the Video "Allah Hu-Ekber" ?

Never Know that "Allah" supports killing each other !

They making "Islam" to a Scapegoat for their Dirty Games -.- !!!

"They" should mean , the terrorists that have been armed and organized by the US and it's puppets , Right ?

Sounds very scripted.. but then again.. its designed to be used as propaganda..there was something similar from the Syrian Army seen on press tv.. Only thing common was Allah-o-Akbar.........
.......What a shame

Generally that's depends on peoples understanding of same religion, same nationality, same society. Means people are still slaves of their will so will important than any religion. When we hear same Allah-o-Akbar in Battle of the Camel from both side where most of people are directly or indirectly trained by Prophet (PBUH) & his Khalifas. What we got; As written in Quran " Fitna is more dangerous than killing of a human being". Asad could sense it all and not let this situation and moreover how could be possible that 2 year planned war left undetected by Russian's as they detected something planned when it was in planning process of 9/11? Every one holds its own side but in my point of Asad, KSA & their allies directly responsible for all this mess as Russia, USA, NATO all have only one agenda.

Namely Iranians and their dogs yeah :D

I love seeing dead Iranians and their dogs, it makes my day
:D

That's the thinking which was caused of many blasts on Hazaras and on Shia community in Pakistan and that's tha same thinking which kill so many innocents in Syria, & that's the same thinking where extremism starts.

Don't show how inhuman you are.

Not true, American and the French had blocked shipments several times, they check them first before sending it the FSA. This came after Saudi Arabia wanted to send weapons "rapidly". The anti tanks like Konkors were used last December and ended up in several brigades hand that made America uncomfortable. Would you rather get sources from Salem Idriss who doesn't represent the Syrians but talk empty in the mainstream media or the real commanders on ground that uploads their videos through social sites? The truth is no weapons were being sent in frontline to the leading brigades in HOMS that were being heavily bombed by Assad's force and Hezbollat. Neither ALEPPO or EASTERN SYRIA.

Since day 1, you guys supported Assad to kill the as many Syrians as you could, and you want KSA to remain silent? Crap!
As far as I know it was west and it's puppet states that trained , armed and sent terrorists from Afghanistan / Iraq to do what hey are the best ( killing people ) in Syria . we haven't forgotten how they beheaded allawites , shias and other non sunni people because of their religion , You'd better stop supporting those barbarians and find some civilization .

You missed shias

I've never seen any or them fighting with the FSA.

That's the thinking which was caused of many blasts on Hazaras and on Shia community in Pakistan and that's tha same thinking which kill so many innocents in Syria, & that's the same thinking where extremism starts.

Don't show how inhuman you are.

Agreed. One thing about these 'Muslims' is that where ever they are even in Pakistan, they are extremely easy to manipulate thus pitting against each other in beliefs that their way of life/ culture/ religion is superior to the other faction only to pave way for a stronger foreign agency to come in and destroy the victor with ease.

Regrettably, you or me trying to bring about a sense to their brains is a waste of an effort. After getting sick of shooting sense into these people, I have some to the conclusion to let them be destroyed as they rightfully deserve it (Unfortunately this destruction includes innocent and sane people)

So,please guys, go on.. do fight on each other. You people are not fighting for honor, glory, or "The One True Religion" but your own doom and betterment of people who really want to rid the world of your likes.

Agreed. One thing about these 'Muslims' is that where ever they are even in Pakistan, they are extremely easy to manipulate thus pitting against each other in beliefs that their way of life/ culture/ religion is superior to the other faction only to pave way for a stronger foreign agency to come in and destroy the victor with ease.

Regrettably, you or me trying to bring about a sense to their brains is a waste of an effort. After getting sick of shooting sense into these people, I have some to the conclusion to let them be destroyed as they rightfully deserve it (Unfortunately this destruction includes innocent and sane people)

So,please guys, go on.. do fight on each other. You people are not fighting for honor, glory, or "The One True Religion" but your own doom and betterment of people who really want to rid the world of your likes.

100% agree with you sir that's what I wanted to say.:tup:

Why they say on the Video "Allah Hu-Ekber" ?

Never Know that "Allah" supports killing each other !

They making "Islam" to a Scapegoat for their Dirty Games -.- !!!

Islam not just a Scapegoat, it is also the motivation for bloodshed - We are of course offended by this suggestion but we cannot be blind to the fat that it is true

Since day 1, you guys supported Assad to kill the as many Syrians as you could, and you want KSA to remain silent? Crap!

Seriously ? Didn't Iran ask both sides to have a free election in Syria and let local Syrians decide for their country ?

But what happened ? You didn't accept and said you would fight until Assad is removed .

By the way , Iran was against any violence from the beginning and that's why our government gave Assad Riot equipment in order not to use direct fire and later offered a political solution but your masters disagreed cos they had the upper hand and their terrorists had captured lots of cities while SA was withdrawing to settle in strategic positions .

So , don't try to fool others cos we took our step for a peaceful solution .

I've never seen any or them fighting with the FSA.

Hezbollah is 1 of them .

Islam not just a Scapegoat, it is also the motivation for bloodshed - We are of course offended by this suggestion but we cannot be blind to the fat that it is true

Islam is not seeking for bloodshed , its the west especially US and UK that have brought such condition in ME not other Muslim countries .

Every single war that happens in ME ( Muslim world ) is either planned or supported by them .

who starved and killed half of Iranian population during world war ?

Who created Al Qaeda in Afghanistan ?

Who supported Iraq during war against Iran ?

Who created Israel in ME which is the only reason of trouble here ?

Who is interfering in Middle eastern countries issues and don't let people to decide for their countries ?

Who is supporting dictatorship in ME ( Bahrain Qatar and all other Gulf state countries where people haven't seen 1 free election in their lives )?

And countless other questions you should have asked yourself before posting BS .

Those civilized Americans and your buddies in UK and Europe that are peace loving people nowadays have brought all these troubles here in order to colonize Muslims' resources , money and etc and nowadays calling Muslims animals , uncivilized and evil while they themselves are the main reason of this condition .

When did Iran " Iran ask both sides to have a free election in Syria and let local Syrians decide " after killing 20k Syrians? 25k Syrians? I'm afraid that that such suggestion is pathetic.

But what happened ? You didn't accept and said you would fight until Assad is removed .

You're spinning over the same issue again and again, Assad won't remain in power for too long, he must pay the price of his brutality, ruthlessness. Presently, Assad can't stand on his feet without Hezbollah and Iran, which entails us to arm the FSA to their teeth to clean Syria up from terrorists.

By the way , Iran was against any violence from the beginning and that's why our government gave Assad Riot equipment in order not to use direct fire and later offered a political solution but your masters disagreed cos they had the upper hand and their terrorists had captured lots of cities while SA was withdrawing to settle in strategic positions .

Let just refrain from using Taqqiyah, Iran's intervention was very clear, your fanatic mullahs can't accept the fact that the FSA gets stronger and stronger on daily basis, if Hzbollah didn't retreat to Lebanon ASAP, then Hezbollah can't stand a chance against Israel - due to the consumption of its arsenal during the Syrian conflict -

Iran will be a dare place at the end of this.

So , don't try to fool others cos we took our step for a peaceful solution .

Who the hell is Iran to offers a peaceful solution to us? last time I checked, Syria was an Arab state :lol:

Hezbollah is 1 of them .
:lol: I was talking about the FSA, not Hezbollah. The FSA happens to have a HUGE number of freedom fighters of all faiths in Syria except Shia because Iran pays them :lol:

Sorry mate!

I do not like the term you used as "match". It is not a game. It is flesh and blood of innocent Syrians that has been spilled by Assad the butcher for the last so many years.

From day 1, Assad the butcher had an unfair advantage over the protestors and later militants.

Even with the so-called game changing weapons (I don't have complete list of such weapons so no comment), Assad still has HUGE unfair advantage.

The only advantage that FSA may get (no guarantees) is the imposition of no-fly zone.

Nothing else gives them any advantage over Assad.

peace

But west cannot dare to impose no fly zone on Syria untill they convince Russia to stay neutral which is unlikely. Today Russia flexes their muscles due to their petro-money. If they impose no fly zone then Russia supply advance intersepter missile & other stuff to Syria .So, no fly zone on Syria.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom