What's new

FSA kills Russian general in Syria

welll Thomas let me tell u one thing its exactly this base which will be the future ref point to the 3 world war period . third world war will happen and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it and IT trigger will be the middle east and i believe that russia and china will act as one in this war and Syria and turkey will be the battle center call me an idiot if u wish but that is exactly how it will go on .On that il bet me life

Turns out to be a fake story. The FSA should stick to what it does best, murder police officer and fellow service men, beat up people that don't agree with you and make videos where they desecrate dead bodies. Like I said in other countries people admire their soldiers not murder them. These people are no different than the people that beat , humiliated, insulted, and murdered Guddafi.

So what is Syrian army good at?? Using their firepower to kill the innocent civilians:oops:. Gaddafi deserved what he got...:agree:

welll Thomas let me tell u one thing its exactly this base which will be the future ref point to the 3 world war period . third world war will happen and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it and IT trigger will be the middle east and i believe that russia and china will act as one in this war and Syria and turkey will be the battle center call me an idiot if u wish but that is exactly how it will go on .On that il bet me life

Stop war mongering and ready to give off your life as you are going be proved wrong.

saudi once again supporting terrorist acts in other countries......nothing new....FSA is nothing but hired goons by power who themselves are dictatorship.....lol at FSA and their democracy.... they proved that they are terrorist the day they killed defence minister in suicide attack......

If given a chance won't the 'Respected' Syrian army do the same? In a war if you try to disrupt and destroy the command and control structure, it wouldn't be called a terror attack but a lethal strategic blow.

Isnt it hilarious that GCC themselves ruled by kings and sheikhs want to bring democracy with usa hlep in Syria.:D.

I am not big fan of GCC but I would say when time is ripe even these Sheikhs will eventually fall...

Everyday,Syrian army is capturing and killing Saudi and Turkish generals,don't be happy for killing one Russian.
World media refer to captures of Syrian army as 'big prize'.Syria will use them soon.Just wait.

No, you are wrong about Turkish generals, may some officers have been sent to syria and they have been able to catch,

,on the other hand, many of Turkish generals have been arraested only in Turkey by our government, due to they have refused syrian and iran operation, in a word you are right :)

Back
Top Bottom