What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

I don't care about the terrain

We have been fighting this war for past 2 decades now and still we are losing dozens of soldiers every month at the hands of chappal wearing, charas smoking BLA terrorists while our military leadership is busy giving approval to "dhoop ki dewar"

Have some shame. Don't defend those that are bringing disgrace to this country. Those who simply don't care about these soldiers

I have heard enough of this terrain BS and I don't want to listen to it again

Simply accept that Pakistani military leadership is either incompetent or they simply don't care

There is no other way to define these failures which may lead to "azad balochistan" becoming a reality

Lol. ok then genius. What's the solution? I see a lot of emotional outbursts on this thread but no real practical solutions. I don't want to hear we need Mraps and drones without laying out a clear plan on how and where we are going to get the Mraps and drones in sufficient numbers and more importantly how are we going to finance the purchases. Neither of you are serving as policy makers nor have enlisted in the FC or Army. Just a lot of frustration being expressed which is of no help to anyone.

Russia still has a big say and whatever you did which you actually did not is not a matter of concern.For god sake look at the way FC jawans are killed like flies..being from a enemy nation my heart goes out to their families and no one knows how many more still you are going to lose ?
We need some one like General Zia to deal with india. 5 more years and he would have done worst to india then what was done to the soviets.

Lol. ok then genius. What's the solution? I see a lot of emotional outbursts on this thread but no real practical solutions. I don't want to hear we need Mraps and drones without laying out a clear plan on how and where we are going to get the Mraps and drones in sufficient numbers and more importantly how are we going to finance the purchases. Neither of you are serving as policy makers nor have enlisted in the FC or Army. Just a lot of frustration being expressed which is of no help to anyone.

My answer to clowns like you who are okay with every other day massacre of our soldiers is to STFU

Come back again when you are as angry as any patriot should be over these deaths and then we would discuss your questions

My answer to clowns like you who are okay with every other day massacre of our soldiers is to STFU

Come back again when you are as angry as any patriot should be over these deaths and then we would discuss your questions
[/QU

Calm down. You're certainly not impressing anyone with your stupidity. One's patriotism is not measured by posting emotional outbursts on a forum. You can't even string a paragraph together of what a solution can look like. Do us all a favour and go back to bed.

@Reddawn

You can't even properly quote me and telling me to go to bed or what not

Anyways as I said before. If death of 30 plus soldiers in just 1 month can't bring an outrage out of you then that shows you also consider those soldiers as cannon fodder like those sitting in Islamabad and Rawalpindi

Go watch dhoop ki dewar trailer and don't come to this thread since it is for asking action and revenge for death of our soldiers and not to consider them as cannon fodder

Its better for foot soldiers to retreat and allow the terrorist to hit these bedroom soldiers then they might be able to realize the true situation. Balochistan is sliping out of our hands.

Its better for foot soldiers to retreat and allow the terrorist to hit these bedroom soldiers then they might be able to realize the true situation. Balochistan is sliping out of our hands.

And our army chief is on a fully paid visit to Europe

And our PM is worried about tree plantation

Disgusting

@Reddawn

You can't even properly quote me and telling me to go to bed or what not

Anyways as I said before. If death of 30 plus soldiers in just 1 month can't bring an outrage out of you then that shows you also consider those soldiers as cannon fodder like those sitting in Islamabad and Rawalpindi

Go watch dhoop ki dewar trailer and don't come to this thread since it is for asking action and revenge for death of our soldiers and not to consider them as cannon fodder

Wow. Thats your response? I can't quote you properly? I sometimes wonder if I'm debating with a 5 year old or you suffer from mental retardation. I don't need to watch any trailers. In a matter of fact, there's something called applying common sense and utilising logic to understand what's going.

From what I have read there's a lot of blame going Bajwa's way for the sad loss of 30 FC, in June. However, have you ever stopped to think how the FC were KIA? Were they killed conducting IBO's in Balouchistan? OR Were they killed conducting force projection patrols? OR Were they killed sleeping in their barracks?

The latter is unlikely. The former is likely. Sustaining casualties in IBO and/or force projection runs contrary to what some members have assumed that we're not doing anything in Balouchistan. 30 KIA, in one month, means that we've increased the tempo of operations and not decreased it or stopped ops altogether . There is a direct correlation between the number of casualties and the number of ops launches for any army.

The last thing you all need to understand is that every operational planner, in the world, has an acceptable attrition benchmark when planning for an op or campaign. To you the casual rate is high but that may not be the case for the brass in the Army and FC. The mission success rate compared to losses sustained, no matter how sad, is monitored and analysed constantly. It allows the operational planners to pivot tactics, assess risk tolerance and planning depending upon where we are at vis a vis the acceptable attrition benchmark. This will allow the commanders on the ground to flex how many troops are needed and what kind of troops, what sort of firepower and kit they'll need etc.

Not seeing MRAPs and drones 24/7 does not mean that the brass do not care about their troops or winning the fight against the terrorists!! They have a plan and will pivot accordingly. As I said earlier, if you REALLY, TRULY do care then stop wasting everyone's time here with your childish remarks and enlist in the FC and serve on the frontlines.

Wow. Thats your response? I can't quote you properly? I sometimes wonder if I'm debating with a 5 year old or you suffer from mental retardation. I don't need to watch any trailers. In a matter of fact, there's something called applying common sense and utilising logic to understand what's going.

From what I have read there's a lot of blame going Bajwa's way for the sad loss of 30 FC in June. However, have you ever stopped to think how the FC were KIA? Were they killed conducting IBO's in Balouchistan? OR Were they killed conducting force projection patrols? OR Were they killed sleeping in their barracks?

The latter is unlikely. The former is likely. Sustaining casualties in IBO and/or force projection runs contrary to what some members have assumed that we're not doing anything in Balouchistan. 30 KIA, in one month, means that we've increased the tempo of operations and not decreased it or stopped ops altogether . There is a direct correlation in the number of casualties and number of ops launches for any army.

The last thing you all need to understand is that every operational planner, in the world, has an acceptable attrition benchmark when planning for an op or campaign. To you the casual rate is high but that may not be the case for the brass in the Army and FC. The mission success rate compared to losses sustained, no matter how sad, is monitored and analysed constantly. It allows the operational planners to pivot tactics, assess risk tolerance and planning depending upon the where we are at vis a vis the acceptable attrition benchmark. This will allow the commanders on the ground to flex how many troops are needed and what kind of troops, what sort of firepower and kit they'll need etc.

Not seeing MRAPs and drones 24/7 does not mean that the brass do not care about their troops or winning the fight against the terrorists!! They have a plan and will pivot accordingly. As I said earlier, if you REALLY, TRULY do care then stop wasting everyone's time here with your childish remarks and enlist in the FC and serve on the frontlines.

Clearly you are satisfied with these deaths and consider soldiers as cannon fodder

Happens when you are a baighairat. The rot exists from the civilian and military establishment to layman like you. Baighairat can be anyone.

Also I have to give it to you. Unlike other brain-dead GHQ or Imran khan fanboys, you at least tried to be a bit creative with your excuses to defend the lazy and coward elite. That is an improvement. But still they are excuses that are not supported by the situation on ground

Win the war first. Beat BLA military and we all will sing praises for your lords. Don't worry. But first win the war and ground realities should show that you are winning the war

Last edited:
Clearly you are satisfied with these deaths and consider soldiers as cannon fodder

Happens when you are a baighairat. The rot exists from the civilian and military establishment to layman like you. Baighairat can be anyone.

Also I have to give it to you. Unlike other brain-dead GHQ or Imran khan fanboys, you at least tried to be a bit creative with your excuses to defend the lazy and coward elite. That is an improvement. But still they are excuses that are not supported by the situation on ground

Win the war first. Best BLA military and we all will sing praises for your lords. Don't worry. But first win the war and ground realities should show that you are winning the war

Are you going to even attempt to engage in a constructive conversation? You're repeating the same nonsense over and over again. "Everyone's a baighairat, apart from you, because you can shout the loudest to prove your patriotism and cry crocodile tears". Irony is that a REAL patriot will stop looking at people to curse and come up with solutions.

So when will you be joining the army Areesh? Have you signed up yet? Or are you worried that you may actually have to do something real for your country other than typing on a keyboard from the comfort of your own home?!

Are you going to even attempt to engage in a constructive conversation? You're repeating the same nonsense over and over again. "Everyone's a baighairat, apart from you, because you can shout the loudest to prove your patriotism and cry crocodile tears". Irony is that a REAL patriot will stop looking at people to curse and come up with solutions.

So when will you be joining the army Areesh? Have you signed up yet? Or are you worried that you may actually have to do something real for your country other than typing on a keyboard from the comfort of your own home?!

It isn't just you. Anyone who is okay with death of these soldiers is a baighairat for me. Anyone who isn't angry with current leadership for its cowardice and and laziness is a baighairat. Anyone who thinks the current leadership is working the right way in Balochistan is a baighairat

That is why I said to you in my first post. Come back and talk to us when your blood would also boil on these deaths just like us. And then we would discuss your lame questions

The last thing you all need to understand is that every operational planner, in the world, has an acceptable attrition benchmark when planning for an op or campaign. To you the casual rate is high but that may not be the case for the brass in the Army and FC. The mission success rate compared to losses sustained, no matter how sad, is monitored and analysed constantly. It allows the operational planners to pivot tactics, assess risk tolerance and planning depending upon where we are at vis a vis the acceptable attrition benchmark.

You do realize that you are talking about actual human beings getting slaughtered and not some material loss !!!

Either you are a military brat trying to justify your daddy's callous inaction or you are using this jargon just to look cool where in fact you are coming off purely as an inhuman moron.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom