What's new

Frontier Corps News & Discussions

That's good enough. Do you know the ISIS commander in Egypt's Sinai surrendered 1-2 weeks back? Do you know why? Because he wasn't able to kill any Egyptian soldiers, because in the last 3 years the were deploying MRAPs, drones and other surveillance assets in their war against ISIS. When a soldier is killed, his death is rejoiced by the enemy, who is then further emboldened by it. It's like the fire triangle, just replace oxygen, heat and fuel with casualties, funding and political backing.
Geo politics of a region are very different from another region. You need to read into Baluchistan history and the reluctance so far of direct Military action which some voice should take place.
For that you need drones and other reconnaissance assets, which you refuse to buy or use.
You need better surveillance capabilities which you haven't bought.
The Balochistan insurgency as of today is oxymoronic, where developmental projects are being destroyed and then the same people complain of no development. The highest per capita is spent in Balochistan, which contributes the lowest to the GDP.
Pakistan has all those which you mentioned. Yet if attacks are occurring then key points have been laid out before.

It's not as simple as you've made it. The frustration is due to lack of willingness to adopt new technologies and equipment (even cheaper ones) since the last 20 years. You can't blame a soldier for that. The blame entirely falls on the top brass. Which is mind you, well aware of it.
FC has improved and up-gunned over the years. It was once impossible to imagine heavy armored tanks and artillery at disposal of FC. The top brass made it happen.

Pakistan has all those which you mentioned. Yet if attacks are occurring then key points have been laid out before.
If someone can travel to middle of Marine Drive is Gawader and blow up QeAs statue, then I assure you we don't have what you speak of. The biggest road in Gawader hasn't got CCTV cameras to apprehend the suspects. What to speak of drones or reconnaissance.

FC has improved and up-gunned over the years. It was once impossible to imagine heavy armored tanks and artillery at disposal of FC. The top brass made it happen.
Those are hand me downs from the Army. None of those tanks can actually do anything other than present themselves as a massive target. They are good for flat regions only.
Plus what good are they, if they aren't being used.

Geo politics of a region are very different from another region. You need to read into Baluchistan history and the reluctance so far of direct Military action which some voice should take place.
You'd be surprised at how similar the two are, both politically and geographically.

@Signalian first of all whatever you posted is just false. Mraps are a strong deterrent MOI is as much to be blamed as the Pak army in this whole fiasco. Just accept it we have a lazy command I ain't gonna argue with you further because I know it's a fact. these incidents are nearing 2 years of continuous casualties yet you expect me to believe the command is not sleeping. yeah, Right.

Whenever I wake up to such episodes *it's the same shite but a different toilet. Yet no change. Talking about change, the image you posted, do you know what it did on the ground, Zilch, Nada. all army did was purpose armoured plates for the Toyota cargo bed and its metal sheet walls which is absurd to even reckon yet they decided to bloody implement them, guess what it did. nothing, Zilch, Nada yet again.

I presume the army forgot that terrorists have RPGs, machine guns, IEDs and Higher bloody GROUND!!! this whole terrain is built for mraps not a Hilux cargo bed with armoured walls.

@Mentee @Metal 0-1 @Moon @lastofthepatriots [USER=197229]@PakFactor[/USER

I don't usually tag people.
But hey, sorry if I have bothered any of youse by my tags.

Last edited:
@Signalian first of all whatever you posted is just false.
One liner and everything is false. Strongly disagree since you have no argument. Bring some valid points against mine, one liners wont do.
If you dont get why i posted the image, then its always better to ask instead of assuming.

If someone can travel to middle of Marine Drive is Gawader and blow up QeAs statue, then I assure you we don't have what you speak of. The biggest road in Gawader hasn't got CCTV cameras to apprehend the suspects. What to speak of drones or reconnaissance.
MOI should be asked about the helis which were sent back to USA. Whether you accept or not, FC is orphaned because of MOI's attitude towards it and MOI is responsible for FCs catastrophe. The Military officers are deputed to FC and they are doing their job, but then who owns FC ? no one ?

Those are hand me downs from the Army. None of those tanks can actually do anything other than present themselves as a massive target. They are good for flat regions only.
So you agree that FC was up-gunned and not just that but FC was doubled in strength in both regions - KPK and Baluchistan. Still deviating from point but tank and artillery are deterrents.

You'd be surprised at how similar the two are, both politically and geographically.
Means you haven't read about Baluchistan history and Ops. Again that narrow sight ? the intriguing part is conducting an ops in Baluchistan whether with uniformed forces or clandestine, but what about the players involved in that region. There is an investment of China sitting there which is not the case in Egypt. There are other factors too some of which i mentioned, others i let for you to figure out so we can actually discuss something instead of going in circles.

Last edited:

aap lagwa do cctvs , sath mey mraps key bhi pasiey dey do FC ko , agar nahi lagwa saktey to keep your opinions to your self

aap lagwa do cctvs , sath mey mraps key bhi pasiey dey do FC ko , agar nahi lagwa saktey to keep your opinions to your self
I pay my taxes, what do you think they are for? Cash strapped African countries have more MRAPs than PA, money isn't an issue.

So you agree that FC was up-gunned
Not exactly an upgrade, considering they don't even work in that terrain, barring a few border posts.
Means you haven't read about Baluchistan history and Ops. Again that narrow sight ? the intriguing part is conducting an ops in Baluchistan whether with uniformed forces or clandestine, but what about the players involved in that region. There is an investment of China sitting there which is not the case in Egypt. There are other factors too some of which i mentioned, others i let for you to figure out so we can actually discuss something instead of going in circles.
Again you'd be surprised if you saw the history of Sinai insurgency, the regional players as well as the Chinese investments there. Just because it isn't as long as the Balochistan one, doesn't mean they don't have similarities.

Frontier Corps Balochistan and Pakistan Army Aviation continue to assist local Administration with relief & rescue operation for victims of Earthquake in Harnai

IGFC Balochistan (North) Major General Yousaf Majoka is also in Harnai

1633610947412.png

1633611023550.png

Not exactly an upgrade, considering they don't even work in that terrain, barring a few border posts.

Again you'd be surprised if you saw the history of Sinai insurgency, the regional players as well as the Chinese investments there. Just because it isn't as long as the Balochistan one, doesn't mean they don't have similarities.
Its lovely to go on and on in circles and keep debating and filling pages but after a check of ground reality I now feel that I have already conveyed my point in detail in previous. I disagree with your example of Sinai as it doesnlt fit at all in this scenario.

Maybe you should talk with a FC officer before you get back to replying me. I talked and i got disappointed with a lot of things he said which are un related directly to our discussion but clears the story of FC's involvement in various Ops and the role of Military officers as well as political involvement that Federal & Provincial Governments wants FC to fulfil for their own goals rather than interest of the country.

Maybe talk to IK, Interior ministry and provincial Govt why they want FC to function in a certain way (one hint: another protection police force for their elites) while Army provides FC all it's officers and other facilities.

Its lovely to go on and on in circles and keep debating and filling pages but after a check of ground reality I now feel that I have already conveyed my point in detail in previous. I disagree with your example of Sinai as it doesnlt fit at all in this scenario.

Maybe you should talk with a FC officer before you get back to replying me. I talked and i got disappointed with a lot of things he said which are un related directly to our discussion but clears the story of FC's involvement in various Ops and the role of Military officers as well as political involvement that Federal & Provincial Governments wants FC to fulfil for their own goals rather than interest of the country.

Maybe talk to IK, Interior ministry and provincial Govt why they want FC to function in a certain way (one hint: another protection police force for their elites) while Army provides FC all it's officers and other facilities.
I'd go back and forth as well, however you forget that FC isn't the only force in the region, Army is there too. Yet the results have been the same, with no resultative improvements in equipment or modus operandi.
Same with Navy as well.
There are massive deficiencies that are repeated exploited by the enemy, many times over.
FYI I doubt the federal/provincial government tells FC to build outposts on foot of hills rather on top of them.

Back
Top Bottom