What's new

Frontier Constabulary jawans: Dying comes easy to them, it’s living they can’t afford

with all due respect where are the peopleof balakot living now....and how are they living....they are still in tents...and still deprieved...and so are hte people of BALOCHISTAN where the earthquake came last year as well....nothing get's through....the stuff that was sent for balakot and surrounding areas was enough to build the whole area 3 times over!!!

balakot was completely destroyed. and now there is a new balakot city which is under construction. once the construction is completed these ppl will be moved from tents.
also not everything ends up in lyari. lik i said there were ppl in these areas who stored food stuff for even comin few months thus creating shortage. now if i steal my brother's portion as well then who is to blame??? not ppl in lyari or rest of pakistan.
in balakot there was a guy and he was hiding a womens hand (with bangles on it) under his Chader (peace of clothe). he was then stopped by army and beaten up. locals said he was afghani. now i dont know where he was from but obviously he was living in the same area.
im not sayin our system is flawless but yes there was definately a lot of aid which reached there and might have later disappeared

wel enigma can you please tell me did you see anything being done besides check being given out to the poor for the balochistan issue??? and aj pirzada....please tell me the earthquake came in 2005 and you are saying that the new BALAKOT will be built soon....after 4 years all we have to say is SOON...

as for balochistan there was a flood and then an earthquake bigger than balakot!! however, the media coverage,government help as well as peoples' response was not even 1/3 of what happened in balakot!!

wel enigma can you please tell me did you see anything being done besides check being given out to the poor for the balochistan issue???

Yes!
i did see many other things being done besides the cheques!

i saw the Army digging mass graves for the dead.

i saw the Army surveying each and every place that belonged to the Balochistan residents.

i saw the Army providing food to the affected people.

i saw the Army evacuating 100s on their helis.

i saw 100s of mobile teams of AMC reaching the areas you probably have even never heard of.

i saw people, old and young, praising and praying with thier hands up for the Army.

i saw women kissing the hands of army personnels when they have saved a child.

i saw 1000s queuing infront of the Army relief camps, instead of the camps installed by other NGOs.(though i am not competing them but the thing is a little use of common sense would tell the reason behind ignorance of other relief camps)

i saw civilian and other NGOs truck rushing towards Army living areas/camps for protection when they were attacked by 'people', instead of asking the nearest Police camp for help.

i saw the Army compiling hundreds of thousand claims and making sure that they are processed at a lightening speed.

i saw the Army providing their share of ration to the affected people and staying skipping their own meal a day as they supplies failed to reach a certain area.

A glimpse:

a7197bab4aaf84289e5f3f945e98eb79.jpg

4d0564aea4b3b61e411f4fbc6c65fd78.jpg

glad you saw it ENIGMA....but i wonder why the BALOCHIS today are against PAKISTAN??? after all our army did so much for them.....right

it seems you saw it the world didn't neither did the balochis....

glad you saw it ENIGMA....but i wonder why the BALOCHIS today are against PAKISTAN??? after all our army did so much for them.....right

it seems you saw it the world didn't neither did the balochis....

Hey kiddo!

Don't contradict yourself and think before you speak!

You said "i wonder why the BALOCHIS today are against PAKISTAN???", ok some are but most of them are NOT! Moreover, you also said "after all our army did so much for them", dude what the Army has to do with making the Balochs patriotic towards Pakistan??

i dont find any such thing (try to make Balochi or any others 'patriotic' towards the country) in our constitution nor in the oath that we took!

Why dont you ask yourself, what did you do for the people of Pakistan? What did the other Pakistanis did for Balochistan?

Why you all slept till Mush came and shacked the devil out from Balochistan? Why all of a sudden all of Pakistan have become so concerned about Balochs? Why didnt this 'rush of blood' was seen before 2000?

Have a coffee and enjoy the summers in Dubai, and dont get bothered:rolleyes:

wel enigma can you please tell me did you see anything being done besides check being given out to the poor for the balochistan issue??? and aj pirzada....please tell me the earthquake came in 2005 and you are saying that the new BALAKOT will be built soon....after 4 years all we have to say is SOON...

as for balochistan there was a flood and then an earthquake bigger than balakot!! however, the media coverage,government help as well as peoples' response was not even 1/3 of what happened in balakot!!

yes its been 4 yrs. we are not a rich country. in US some of the ppl who got effected by Kartina (sea storm) are still living in caravans. gov is doin the max it can though im not denying there is corruption. but im against ppl sayin the this nation is XYZ. when ever time cames this nation has always stood tall

Article is technically hearsay. However, it should be remembered that

The FC guard given to the Embassy is paid for by the embassy, not the GOP. Most embassies, especially most Western and Arab embassies treat the FC as sub-human. I used to work near the Leb embassy in Islamabad. The embassy was palatial, the FC congtingent had to sleep in tents.

The Federal capital has always been an FC area.

very sad article but guys as far as IDPs are concerned u can help because u dont have to be from peshawar to help there are places in lahore and pindi where they are helping them and alot of donations have been made the people of pakistan have shown their compassion for these people so if ur overseas u can help even a small donation

very sad article but guys as far as IDPs are concerned u can help because u dont have to be from peshawar to help there are places in lahore and pindi where they are helping them and alot of donations have been made the people of pakistan have shown their compassion for these people so if ur overseas u can help even a small donation

it should be the other way round. those overseas should be helpin more coz they are earning more as well

it should be the other way round. those overseas should be helpin more coz they are earning more as well
yes i agree brother everyone should send as much as possible and to the right people but those living in peshawar or islamabad or lahore can physically go with supplies and hand them out and the fact that so many are helping is truly inspiring and the media have made a huge deal of it which is very postive so although there is a lot that needs to be done the nation has stood strong in the face of hardship as always

Hey kiddo!

Don't contradict yourself and think before you speak!

You said "i wonder why the BALOCHIS today are against PAKISTAN???", ok some are but most of them are NOT! Moreover, you also said "after all our army did so much for them", dude what the Army has to do with making the Balochs patriotic towards Pakistan??

i dont find any such thing (try to make Balochi or any others 'patriotic' towards the country) in our constitution nor in the oath that we took!

Why dont you ask yourself, what did you do for the people of Pakistan? What did the other Pakistanis did for Balochistan?

Why you all slept till Mush came and shacked the devil out from Balochistan? Why all of a sudden all of Pakistan have become so concerned about Balochs? Why didnt this 'rush of blood' was seen before 2000?

Have a coffee and enjoy the summers in Dubai, and dont get bothered:rolleyes:

Ok ENIGMA i spoke to you respectfully so spare me your cheap shots!!

you said SOME BALOCHIS are against pakistan MOST are not what makes you say that!!! the place i live DUBAI do you have any idea about the BALOCH population here....do you even have an idea how anti pakistani they are!!!! Have you been to QUETTA...i have do you know how much hatred the MENGALS have against pakistan the ACHAKZAI's are OK but MENGALS and bugti's hate pakistan.....and unfortunately as PAKISTANIS we have nothing to argue in terms of what have we given to the people of BALOCHISTAN....

as for ARMY not taking a OATH to help the people of Balochistan but to protect them....well ENIGMA then the ARMY shouldn't have ruled BALOCHISTAN for 9 years under MUSHARRAF.....

we made a mistake for 62 years your statement that where were we in 2000 doesn't justify anything......fine we are late but let's do something for balochistan before it is damn late!!

Ok ENIGMA i spoke to you respectfully so spare me your cheap shots!!
Hey Kiddo!
Dont jump!

you said SOME BALOCHIS are against pakistan MOST are not what makes you say that!!!
My vast expirience in Balochistan and by keeping my eyes open and having an unbiased brain and not getting affected by 'Nawai Waqat' newspapers!

the place i live DUBAI do you have any idea about the BALOCH population here....do you even have an idea how anti pakistani they are!!!!
Yeah right!
Now i know why you have a pulloted brain!

Blochis living out of Pakistan and then you expect them to be in favor of Pakistan...well i dont say that they are not patriotic but i dont take a word from them you have not seen any hardships and still they rant about other's hardships while they themselves earn an handsome livlihood!

Have you been to QUETTA...
Oh ya kiddo!
i have spent a guud lot of my life in Quetta and surroundings!!:lol:

i have do you know how much hatred the MENGALS have against pakistan the ACHAKZAI's are OK but MENGALS and bugti's hate pakistan.....and unfortunately as PAKISTANIS we have nothing to argue in terms of what have we given to the people of BALOCHISTAN....

Bachay, dont give me BS!
i know who all are pro and anti -Pakistan and we know where and when to step on their tails!!:D

as for ARMY not taking a OATH to help the people of Balochistan but to protect them....well ENIGMA then the ARMY shouldn't have ruled BALOCHISTAN for 9 years under MUSHARRAF.....
Ruled!!??
Army!!?
Balochistan!!??:rofl::rofl:

goo goo gaa gaa ma ma!!:partay:

we made a mistake for 62 years your statement that where were we in 2000 doesn't justify anything......fine we are late but let's do something for balochistan before it is damn late!!

Why dont you do something before it actually get late??

Do me a favor, call some (anti-Pakistan) friends in Quetta, they'll tell you much and i am sure it will soothe you well, when they'll tell you that soon they will be 'gone'!:)

Chill!

And dont you dare try to teach me ABC again:enjoy:

P.S. As for now, read the following to burn more:pop:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-f...-army-balochistan-relaxation-standards-2.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...lang-gold-valley-pak-armys-gift-nation-3.html

Back
Top Bottom