What's new

Front Line with Kamran Shahid – 5th Oct 2011

of course, its very easy to brand someone, instead of debating what they have said you just start resorting to name calling. What has he said that is illogical or does not hold credence? Either behave like a grown up or please don't grace us with your comments on forums where intellect is a per-requisite. Just goes on to display what kind of a monkey u are urself.

Monkey.. cool... lets see .. the funny old dude claims:

Afghan people want taliban,

Genocide of hazaras because taliban considered them kafirs was an act of war,

taliban atrocities were western media propoganda,

It was the right decision to support taliban

Any jerk that might support taliban is hero to you, but to rest of the world is an idiot...

check it out and decide for your self... your funny dude promoting divide among muslims

Last edited by a moderator:
i understand your pain dude.
dear its time for urine therapy.your neurons are in dire need of urea.

seems like you are funny too ..dumdum!!! any prick supports the taliban and religious extremism and you term them the most noble man in Pakistan...right?

"AAp muskurati isliye achi lagte hian kay aap India ke pehtu hain" lol

I don't know from when our media call such **** lady in to political strategic and defence issue... She even don't know about Strategic relations and power games. Just pickpack like Indian dress and calling her self Pakistani and running American Raw funded NGO in the country calling herself "Mohib-e-watan" LOLZZZZZZZZz

Monkey.. cool... lets see .. the funny old dude claims:

Afghan people want taliban,

Genocide of hazaras because taliban considered them kafirs was an act of war,

taliban atrocities were western media propoganda,

It was the right decision to support taliban

Any jerk that might support taliban is hero to you, but to rest of the world is an idiot...

check it out and decide for your self... your funny dude promoting divide among muslims

Thats the whole bit with you Indis... you fail to think outside your myopic, and hegimonic mindset. There is ample proof that the taliban have been vilified so that the west and its lap dogs can benefit from the situation. If verasity is indeed what you're looking for, then read the book THE FORBIDDEN TRUTH, by two Frenchmen. There are various length articles that will also show you the good side of taliban. I personally visited the bordering area of Pakistan, and things were peaceful and crime rate was zero percent. Had the Taliban been given a chance to make use of their own resources, they would haverisen to the occassion.

Google and you shall find enough material to give you a neutral picture of Taliban rule... that is if you indeed are willing to muster up moral fibres in your body to do so. But something tells me you won't. Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom