What's new

From Shadow commander to israel with love ;)

:blah::blah::blah:

Grow up kid. You have a lot to learn. Save us the torture of reading through your nonsense.

Source: From Shadow commander to israel with love ;) | Page 2
#OrionHunter

If you say something we read and reply to it but if i say something its nonsense ? Respect people's view or there is no place for you here.

Last edited:
Indians considers Muslims as their eternal enemy and indian hatred towards Muslims quite visible at all levels - indian government, media, institutions and among general indians (except Muslims).

who cares.....let them...what are they going to do about it

Total failure of Iranian rockets. They fired over 2 thousand rockets and killed only 1 Israeli Bedouin.

All rockets fired at Tel Aviv were intercepted.

And watch Gaza being destroyed and hundreds of thousands more getting killed? You think the Israelis are going to sit quiet? Remember, they have a potent air force unlike the Hamas. So Israel would always be at a massive advantage.

It's a bad bad idea to arm the Hamas. Remember, it's the Palestinians who would suffer the most, not the countries providing weapons and missiles to Hamas!

As obnoxious as you are, this I agree with. Hamas is simply not as potent as it should be. A barrage of rockets into Israel results in, quite ironically, more Palestinian deaths than it does in damage to Israel.

What makes my blood curdle the most is the fact that Israel will walk away from all this bloodshed under the premise of defending itself from Hamas. Hamas should be disbanded for being, quite clearly, counter-productive.

Defeating the Israeli war machine will take more than just aimless rocket-fire. It will take a concerted military effort on Israel's side of the buffer zone.

Last edited:
Total failure of Iranian rockets.
there must be sth seriously wrong with u ....

"total failure of iranian rockets " means that there is sth wrong with the rockets :lol:

but they work perfectly and they succeeded in their mission - which is making zionists shyte their pants :lol:

also , u dont post much recently .... wazzup ? ashamed and embarressed by everyone ? @Hazzy997 :lol: good job bro :)

besides , neither Hamas nor PIJ have taken out the big guns yet ....

love to see your face when that happens , hazzy knows what i'm taking abt ;)

sth with tripple the speed and 10 times heavier warhead ... oops !

also , u dont post much recently .... wazzup ? ashamed and embarressed by everyone ? @Hazzy997 :lol: good job bro :)

No problem, he knows I will debunk everything pretty quickly too. :D

On one hand he says they have no effect at all. One the other he tries convincing people that they are very deadly. :lol:

I have videos of some damage done I will post later in Arab Defence forum,it isn't appropriate at this moment. :)

@haman10

Palestinian nationalists capture Israeli LAWs :)

thumbgen.php

Palestinian nationalists capture Israeli LAWs
perfect job once again ....

i very much enjoyed the spec. ops of hamas operation when they infiltrated a zionist camp and killed the shyte out of their soldiers .

that was sth to remember when talking abt resistance fighters :)

tabarak allah

perfect job once again ....

i very much enjoyed the spec. ops of hamas operation when they infiltrated a zionist camp and killed the shyte out of their soldiers .

that was sth to remember when talking abt resistance fighters :)

tabarak allah

All these weapons being captured and Israel talks as if Gaza is a cakewalk. Even though they were only able to get some small areas by massacring civilians.

Tanks were heavily damaged too but they don't show this to the media. Only hebrew sites.

As obnoxious as you are, this I agree with. Hamas is simply not as potent as it should be. A barrage of rockets into Israel results in, quite ironically, more Palestinian deaths than it does in damage to Israel.

What makes my blood curdle the most is the fact that Israel will walk away from all this bloodshed under the premise of defending itself from Hamas. Hamas should be disbanded for being, quite clearly, counter-productive.

Defeating the Israeli war machine will take more than just aimless rocket-fire. It will take a concerted military effort on Israel's side of the buffer zone.
I would have 'thanked' you for this post since it's one of those rare instances that you wrote sense.

However since you called me 'obnoxious' it's no 'thanks' to you... :nono:

...........Ok, what the heck. Take a 'thanks' from me anyway!! :-)

Back
Top Bottom