What's new

From Shadow commander to israel with love ;)

get this for a fact : a muslim will never choose another one over his fella ;)

so dont worry abt our fights :D

People who belong to a local, inferior locality like india will never comprehend how the people belonging a transnational, global civilisation think or view the world.

He won't get it. ;)

Indians considers Muslims as their eternal enemy and indian hatred towards Muslims quite visible at all levels - indian government, media, institutions and among general indians (except Muslims).

I don't blame you or indians for that matter.

Islam conquered hindus by forced, destroyed and humiliated their most sacred temples, broke down their gods to pieces, shattered hindus' self-respect and confidence, colonized hindus for centuries, and then divide indian into four parts with three Muslim-Majority regions and 1 Hindu majority...and in Hindu Majority, there are still 200 million Muslims and growing (Mashallah)...

so india's hate is justified. But rest assured, india is pacified and controlled..and can't do nothing more.

:rofl: What a clown! If that was possible it would have been done long ago!
Does he really expect a rag tag circus like the Hamas to 'turn Israeli land and sky into hell'? :sarcastic:

I wonder how such morons come to occupy the highest echelons of the military? It's frightening actually, because if Iran ever gets to make a nuke, such guys wouldn't hesitate to pull the nuclear trigger and start a nuclear conflagration with Israel! And that would be disastrous not only for the Middle East and West Asia but for the world as a whole.
Well if Iran some how gives HAMAS hundreds of short Range Missiles and also Sniper Guns and other equipment it is quite possible and all Muslims should do it

They are more of empty words than anything meaningful but than again its not only the responsibility of Iran to arm Hamas but falls on the entire muslim world. Israel has gone beyond atrocities, they are committing genocide and with the full support of US pouring in billions to support Israel weapons program, which makes them equally responsible in the genocide of Palestinian people.

Force can only be stopped by force and if the US is hell bent on supporting Israel, than Muslim countries should arm Hamas to fight this tyrant. I don't expect Saudi-e-Arabia to do anything, they are in bed with the US and so is Qatar and Egypt. For them Iran is a bigger enemy than Israel.

I wish my country could ship SAMS to Palestine.
Why don't you start with the ISIS? They are committing genocide and amending the Quran too! Is it just because they are basically Muslims that you don't want to take any action against them?

The ISIS is a threat to the entire Middle East. All Muslim countries whether Shia or Sunni must get together to fight this scourge which is spreading thick and fast, propagating their convoluted view of Islam. The OIC could make a beginning.

Last edited:
Why don't you start with the ISIS? They are committing genocide and amend the Quran too! Is it just because they are basically Muslims that you don't want to take any action against them?

The ISIS is a threat to the entire Middle East. All Muslim countries whether Shia or Sunni must get together to fight this scourge which is spreading thick and fast, propagating their convoluted view of Islam. The OIC could make a beginning.

I never said contrary to that. Yes ISIS is a threat and they need to be eliminated and i would say the same about ISIS as well.

Well if Iran some how gives HAMAS hundreds of short Range Missiles and also Sniper Guns and other equipment it is quite possible and all Muslims should do it
And watch Gaza being destroyed and hundreds of thousands more getting killed? You think the Israelis are going to sit quiet? Remember, they have a potent air force unlike the Hamas. So Israel would always be at a massive advantage.

It's a bad bad idea to arm the Hamas. Remember, it's the Palestinians who would suffer the most, not the countries providing weapons and missiles to Hamas!

Truth be told, actions speak louder than words. This is a statement for everyone.

Courageous word from Sulaimani, but just like every other Muslim leader or someone in the position of power just words indeed. Our leaders keep talking about that tom, that is not coming anytime soon.

And watch Gaza being destroyed and hundreds of thousands more getting killed? You think the Israelis are going to sit quiet? Remember, they have a potent air force unlike the Hamas. So Israel would always be at a massive advantage.

It's a bad bad idea to arm the Hamas. Remember, it's the Palestinians who would suffer the most, not the countries providing weapons and missiles to Hamas!

India has a much bigger and superior army then Kashmir and yet you have just occupied there land for decades and did nothing but killing and destruction. Same goes in Afghanistan as they have eaten Russia and now USA is running away since they realize it was a mistake. Palestinians or Hamas are doing the same the only difference is Israel will not have any where to run and the gorilla warfare tactics are the best against any advanced military war machine nowadays.

People who belong to a local, inferior locality like india will never comprehend how the people belonging a transnational, global civilisation think or view the world.

He won't get it. ;)

I don't blame you or indians for that matter.

Islam conquered hindus by forced, destroyed and humiliated their most sacred temples, broke down their gods to pieces, shattered hindus' self-respect and confidence, colonized hindus for centuries, and then divide indian into four parts with three Muslim-Majority regions and 1 Hindu majority...and in Hindu Majority, there are still 200 million Muslims and growing (Mashallah)...

so india's hate is justified. But rest assured, india is pacified and controlled..and can't do nothing more.

Bravo man..you totally rock..wish i cud hug u for this :P

Does he really expect a rag tag circus like the Hamas to 'turn Israeli land and sky into hell'? :sarcastic:

I wonder how such morons come to occupy the highest echelons of the military? It's frightening actually, because if Iran ever gets to make a nuke, such guys wouldn't hesitate to pull the nuclear trigger and start a nuclear conflagration with Israel! And that would be disastrous not only for the Middle East and West Asia but for the world as a whole.
Again a brown Indian licking their zionist white masters feet

I wonder how such morons come to occupy the highest echelons of the military?.
its called tragedy
dark humor
shock therapy
hallow boasting

take your pick.

Again a brown Indian licking their zionist white masters feet

just enjoy the show .....
kiss-boots-173.gif

Back
Top Bottom