What's new

From Quaid to Bana

I am still waiting for you to provide any proof for your claim of 500 Pakistani casualties during Op parakram.
Im still waiting for any official word that indian casualties done by pakistani fire

Kargil was Direct combat operation and Parakram was stand off See difference unlike Kargil who's casualties figure was released decade after war by Pakistanis until all soldiers who died for lost cause was betrayed it was hilarious

Pakistani always hide their failures in combat and try to re rite its own version of history ,71,Siachen,Kargil are just part of it Maybe in future one real democratic leader will emerge from this autocratic nation See the reality

In fact in OP Parakram 14 corps captured Point 5070 Loonda Post during one such operation, forcing Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf to sack the GOC, the Brigade Commander, and the Divisional commander of the Northern areas.

http://www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1918/19180220.htm

Last edited:
Im still waiting for any official word that indian casualties done by pakistani fire

Kargil was Direct combat operation and Parakram was stand off See difference unlike Kargil who's casualties figure was released decade after war by Pakistanis until all soldiers who died for lost cause was betrayed it was hilarious

Pakistani always hide their failures in combat and try to re rite its own version of history ,71,Siachen,Kargil are just part of it Maybe in future one real democratic leader will emerge from this autocratic nation See the reality

In fact in OP Parakram 14 corps captured Point 5070 Loonda Post during one such operation, forcing Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf to sack the GOC, the Brigade Commander, and the Divisional commander of the Northern areas.

http://www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1918/19180220.htm

You can wait all you want to kid. I never claimed that Indian casualties were by only Pakisani fire or anything like that.

I am still waiting for your claim of 500 Pakistani casualties and looking at you running here and there I am pretty sure that figure of 500 Pakistani casualties was not a reality but something from your as$.

AS for that Loonda. It was something occupied by Pakistan on your side of LOC. You captured soomething that you lost on your side of LOC. And while you are sharing this do read your failure and confusion about point 5353 that Pakistan occupies till today.

Anyways Loonda or no loonda. I am expecting a course of 500 Pakistani casualties from a bharati londa that is you. come on kid. Give the source and prove your worth.

You can wait all you want to kid. I never claimed that Indian casualties were by only Pakisani fire or anything like that.

I am still waiting for your claim of 500 Pakistani casualties and looking at you running here and there I am pretty sure that figure of 500 Pakistani casualties was not a reality but something from your as$.

AS for that Loonda. It was something occupied by Pakistan on your side of LOC. You captured soomething that you lost on your side of LOC. And while you are sharing this do read your failure and confusion about point 5353 that Pakistan occupies till today.

Anyways Loonda or no loonda. I am expecting a course of 500 Pakistani casualties from a bharati londa that is you. come on kid. Give the source and prove your worth.
Child It proven You establishment is biggest liar by Even US Realized this

Child It proven You establishment is biggest liar by Even US Realized this

No it isn't proven. STFU. Oh wait. You don't need to STFU. You are already pink for being a d!ck.

Back
Top Bottom