What's new

From pk-15 , JF-17 Thunder and Al Khalid to fifth generation stealth fighter jet project Azm

This looks interesting. Can you please post link of high resolution. This is barely readable.
1603275598590.jpeg

Now compare this to Swedish “indigenous” Gripen
1603275971841.jpeg

That’s why swedish aircraft was rejected by Indian Airforce and Navy at the first place.

Last edited:
View attachment 681337

That’s why swedish aircraft was rejected by Indian Airforce and Navy at the first place.
[/QUOTE]
If you disassemble the hydraulic system or fbw, flight data computer etc you will find that most of the parts are off shelf imports.
View attachment 681334

View attachment 681337

If you disassemble the hydraulic system or fbw, flight data computer etc you will find that most of the parts are off shelf imports.

brother JF-17 Block-3 is nowhere close to Rafale, if you go by the capabilities of both the aircrafts.

JF-17 Block-3 is comparable to Tejas MK1A in terms of capabilities.
But still we need to come up with some equivalent fighter to tackle Rafael fighter.
All our expectations are from JF-Block-3 which still due to roll out.
Till the time the Block 3 do not go for full production, we will not be able to know its full capabilities. So till then we cannot compare block 3 with Rafale or Tejas MK1A.

Just wait for another surprise. Still 72 days are left for year 2020.

Last edited:
Till the time the Block 3 do not go for full production, we will not be able to know its full capabilities. So till then we cannot compare block 3 with Rafale or Tejas MK1A.

Just wait for another surprise.
I guess the Aircraft is under production.

“Production of subassemblies has already started for the first two 50 Block 3 aircraft, to be assembled next year, and will be followed by another 12 in 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024,” PAC chairman Air Marshall Ahmer Shahzad was quoted as saying by AINonline in 2019. “We will assemble eight dual-seaters this year, followed by 14 in 2020, and the remaining four in 2021.”

brother JF-17 Block-3 is nowhere close to Rafale, if you go by the capabilities of both the aircrafts.

Enough reply you got about your so called assumption.
We want you to live in super fancy world and then another Feb 27 will open your eyes

I guess the Aircraft is under production.

“Production of subassemblies has already started for the first two 50 Block 3 aircraft, to be assembled next year, and will be followed by another 12 in 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024,” PAC chairman Air Marshall Ahmer Shahzad was quoted as saying by AINonline in 2019. “We will assemble eight dual-seaters this year, followed by 14 in 2020, and the remaining four in 2021.”
Full production of block 3 will commence in the year 2021. So wait till Jan 2021.

Just wait for another surprise.
Anyhow our 5th Generation Fighter is going to be ready in a few years so it will become the most advanced aircraft in the Continent after F-35 (don’t troll me for this, I have a reason for the same claim and this is my personal claim based on my opinion which one should know).

The Design for AMCA is ready
The Engines for AMCA are selected for initial variants
The Flight Simulators are ready
The Critical tech like Radar absorbent material is ready
The Sensor suite of AMCA is almost ready
The GaN based Uttam AESA radar is under development (GaAs one is ready but its for Tejas).
The cockpit design of AMCA is ready.
Even the test flight patches are ready
1603280101316.jpeg

1603281084792.jpeg
1603280162896.jpeg
1603280188589.jpeg
1603280208839.jpeg
1603280230019.jpeg
1603280244157.jpeg
1603280262680.jpeg
1603280397356.jpeg
1603280427194.jpeg

1603280872085.jpeg
1603280592712.jpeg

1603280764300.jpeg

I am excited for the AMCA!!!

If Pakistan Air Force felt Rafale was superior than JF-17 Thunder in anyway and could not match it, PAF would've placed an order for J-10Cs or participate in J-10D on an emergency basis instead of spending billions purchasing over a 100 JF-17 Thunders so far.

The fact of the matter is Pakistan Air Force has made up for the lost decade of 1990s by committing itself to the JF-17 Thunder program for at least 3 decades. This was done while India spent two full decades bragging about the Raptor of East.

India lost its perceived aerial supremacy (created due to the large number of Su-30 MKIs with the air force) on 27th February 2019 and now it's having to make up for it.

Today, Pakistan Air Force is armed with AWACs, mid-air refuellers, Electronic Warfare, advance radars, large scale air defence, satellite networking, drones and interoperability with PLAAF to list a few of it's capabilities. The IAF has nothing that Pakistan Air Force does not have.

Its not PAF's fault that IAF became inept and underestimated our air force.

If Pakistan Air Force felt Rafale was superior than JF-17 Thunder in anyway and could not match it, PAF would've placed an order for J-10Cs or participate in J-10D on an emergency basis instead of spending billions purchasing over a 100 JF-17 Thunders so far.

The fact of the matter is Pakistan Air Force has made up for the lost decade of 1990s by committing itself to the JF-17 Thunder program for at least 3 decades. This was done while India spent two full decades bragging about the Raptor of East.

India lost its perceived aerial supremacy (created due to the large number of Su-30 MKIs with the air force) on 27th February 2019 and now it's having to make up for it.

Today, Pakistan Air Force is armed with AWACs, mid-air refuellers, Electronic Warfare, advance radars, large scale air defence, satellite networking, drones and interoperability with PLAAF to list a few of it's capabilities. The IAF has nothing that Pakistan Air Force does not have.

Its not PAF's fault that IAF became inept and underestimated our air force.
J-10 and JF-17 are same aircraft with different designs, similar in capabilities.
Tejas just because is getting inducted after your JF17 doesn’t make it bad, in a decade you will know what this Raptor of East can do.

detailed unbiased comparison

Anyhow our 5th Generation Fighter is going to be ready in a few years so it will become the most advanced aircraft in the Continent after F-35 (don’t troll me for this, I have a reason for the same claim and this is my personal claim based on my opinion which one should know).

The GaN based Uttam AESA radar is under development (GaAs one is ready but its for Tejas).
View attachment 681353
View attachment 681366View attachment 681354View attachment 681355View attachment 681356View attachment 681357View attachment 681358View attachment 681359View attachment 681360View attachment 681361
View attachment 681364View attachment 681362
View attachment 681363

Similar predictions were boasted for failed Tejas.

Agar Rafale hotea .........

Finally 36 Rafale become the saviors of IAF instead of Tejas.

A dream which never comes true.

By showing mock up model and a simulator console, it does not mean India will be able to produce 5th gen aircraft.

After lot of hype, India will finally end up with buying few F-35s or Su-57 or may be South Korean stealth aircraft.

Agar F-35/Su-57 hotea ............

Don't you think AESA radar PL 15 HMD with PL 10E better EW equipment than block 2 along with data links poses a threat to even Rafael? No system is invincible we learnt that on 27th feb su 30mki couldn't fire a thing....
PAF's F-16s already carry different EW pods with capabilities similar to SPECTRA EW suite of Rafale. A modern western EW suite has made its way through Rafale into IAF so its being considered almost "invincible". PAF has had EW suite on its dedicated DA-20 falcon aircraft of unknown configuration since a long time. JF-17 is also capable of carrying EW pods. Its not advisable to underestimate any foe, however as you dwell deeper into dynamics of air combat, you will realise that some stats look extra ordinarily favoured on paper only. In practicality, unexpected events occur.

View attachment 681360

View attachment 681363

My dear actually there is a huge difference between model making and the real world of fighter jets. Narendra Modi has pushed the entire Indian people into the world of fantasy and dreams, while the situation is what a few truthful Indian journalists are telling here.

"India’s own journalists Rahul Bedi and Ghazala Wahab write that India made an Insas rifle after 20 years of operation but it totally flopped. The Indian Army rejected it with several complaints. The rifle was purchased by Nepal and returned with the Not Wanted medal. Then, nine years later, in 2019, Narendra Modi inaugurated a new Assault Rifle Factory in Amethi, Uttar Pradesh with a Russian partnership. But the factory has been shut down because the agreement with Russia has not been completed yet".

Please dont be fooled by so called Indian defence experts. This is not the world of dancing butterflies of Bollywood , in fact its the world of fighter jets of skies . . .

Stay blessed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom