What's new

From IBA graduate to 'terror suspect'?

saeda.png

He was employed at a restaurant owned by his father in an administrative role. Read the article.

Then I don't know what to make out this. Now, his actions can only be explained by his extreme interpretation of Islam and intolerance towards anything that doesn't conform to his Islamic views.

Then I don't know what to make out this. Now, his actions can only be explained by his extreme interpretation of Islam and intolerance towards anything that doesn't conform to his Islamic views.

I have said this before here, it is not about the education, its the state of altered reality that many of these people live in. Education when in such a state only results in educated & more dangerous terrorists.

The highly educated people are inspired by propaganda of terrorist organizations. See the ISIS propaganda on the internet for example. Terrorist organizations advertise themselves very well. Many people follow fanatics like Mullah Abdul Aziz, educated and un educated alike.It has nothing to do with education. Technical education is different than philosophy.

Aimen Al Zawahiri is highly educated as well. Did he read Pakistani text books?
Did the British and European Jihadis study Pakistani text books?
Pakistani text books does not say to kill minorities or minority sects.

It is about mindset, stereotypes and inspiration. Most Pakistanis forget what they read in text books(arts) right after the exam.

To counter this mindset and support of terrorists from educated and uneducated, we need to do our own propaganda against the terrorists and limit the activities of extremist Mullahs.

Highly educated? One was doing Masters in Islamic studies, that's not highly educated.

I have said this before here, it is not about the education, its the state of altered reality that many of these people live in. Education when in such a state only results in educated & more dangerous terrorists.

This is more dangerous than unemployed youth jumping on terrorism bandwagon. It will be almost impossible to bring change in such individual.

Lack of opportunity is the main cause. It is easy to sway an unemployed youth into terrorism

OBL was rich...

@Topic: Define terrorism.. According to some ideology, these act are not terrorism.. these acts are good work and at end of world they will be gifted blessing from God... Unless this ideology is wiped out nothing will change..

It's ironic that one of them was caught by the police for killing a Hindu man, but was let go by the police, only to end up killing 50 odd Muslims, lesser Muslims according to their fucked up ideology.

Mr Khattab disclosed that Tahir had earlier been arrested over charges of killing a member of the Hindu community in Hyderabad in 2007, in a kidnapping for ransom case, but was later released.

I think in such transformation, Mullahs and Madrasas plays an important role, Pakistan government needs to take a way out to handle these Madrasas to keep an eye on such teachings within a guidelines to avoid any disrespect to such places. This could be efficient but difficult to achieve.

well educated doesn't mean well aware. till the narrative of Jihad is employed by enemy and not by us... people are tend to make mistake in choosing the path... on one side there are Taliban who are by all means barbarians and anti islamic elements but are rigorously using Islamic terms to validate their doctrine and on the other hand Pakistan Army ...who is by all means waging a Jihad to protect the people and their land but they have been portrayed as mercenaries... So it shouldn't be a surprise that people are mislead in to it.

I am unable to comprehend how after watching 141 children get slaughtered in their own country, would someone go out and kill a bus load of people.

Tell me how does that happen.

Hi,

It is very easy---. It is all about the perverse pleasure of killing---execution---slaughter----butchering---and when you make The God a crutch for your actions----the act becomes insanely pleasurable and easy as you already have your salvation before you have pulled on the trigger.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom