What's new

From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China

Also help Uighur please. Both India and Japan have interest in helping Uighur and TIbetians.

Send that appeal to Orionhunter .I don't want another jihadi emirate near my lands. Islam has snatched Pakistan,Afghanistan,Bangladesh from India already. China barely has snatched anything comparable to what Islam has. I support China over Uighurs.Though I am against their oppression on Tibet.

You're calling this terrorist leader a freedom fighter?

Have you no shame. :disagree:
That's a Pakistani invention! Meaning a terrorist for some is a freedom fighter for others. Like the Huriyat, and their yahoos who are infiltrated from across the border into Kashmir, are called 'freedom fighters' by them. We call them terrorists!

So, it's a matter of perception! :P

Send that appeal to Orionhunter .I don't want another jihadi emirate near my lands. Islam has snatched Pakistan,Afghanistan,Bangladesh from India already. China barely has snatched anything comparable to what Islam has. I support China over Uighurs.Though I am against their oppression on Tibet.

You're a moran. We don't problems with any muslim countries except Pakistan. China is a much bigger headache for us.

India should also co-operate with Turkey.

Foreign jihadists use Turkish 'safe houses' to engage in Syrian conflict > Strategic-Culture.org - Strategic Culture Foundation

Be careful what you wish for .
You're a moran. We don't problems with any muslim countries except Pakistan. China is a much bigger headache for us.

In past 1200 years ,Islam has only snatched lands from India. Show me where China snatched lands from us comparable to islam level.China barely invaded us also. The current problems are only short term only due to indian congress and chinese communists .Communism is going away in China and is being replaced by buddhism,taoism,confucianism which are all based on hinduism in one way or other.

are they good terrorists or bad terrorists ??? Anyone

Bad terrorists .

Targetting higher than , deeper than friends is never acceptable .

Turkey should have harsher stance against China coming years. This can't continue like this.

Interesting how individuals wish hardship on others and yet start whining like sirens when dealt with the same way by the likes of Israel and other nations.

Last edited:
Oh hum!! Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches! The Chinese for years have been interfering in the internal affairs of India by arming to the hilt the Maoist terrorists in India. Now when they're getting it back in kind, they whip out the red card and cry foul!! WTF?

In other words, as the saying goes, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!! They must stop abetting terrorism in India and other countries first before blaming others.

China, needless to say, is in for a torrid time. And what of relations between Pakistan and China in future? Due to the Muslim Uighur terror problem where they have blamed Pakistan for doing nothing to eradicate the training camps in their territory etc, will their relations continue to be stronger than steel and deeper than the ocean? There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends, only permanent interests. The sooner Pakistan realises this, the better!

Interesting times ahead!

China has no interest to interfere with your internal things, really, for sure, trust me. It's all excuse to get your defense budget.

No, the whole Islamic world should. Including key allies of Turkey such as Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, etc to apply pressure. I think even US wouldn't mind China going belly up.

Is that why ETIM is considered a designated terrorist group in the US?

Speak realistically, what can turkey do?

Question is, what does Turkey want to do? Their economic and military relations with China has been burgeoning and the trend seems to suggest its continuation.

This what happens when you start making distinctions between terrorists. So called bad terrorist can insulate himself from attacks by merging with so called good terrorist. Elimination becomes that much easy when you don't have to think twice before pulling the trigger!

Friendship Higher than mountains, Indeed I guess:pakistan::china:

Turkey with help of US could idolize Uighur leaders the same way they did with Tibetian leaders. At the moment that is problematic because jihad war is going on but war is coming to an end soon. I see real potential..

And guess what, the US isn't about to let their own "idols" turn guns against them again like what Bin Laden did. Even when the WUC and ETIM has European verbal support it still seems that their butts get wiped so often now and then.

Foreign jihadists use Turkish 'safe houses' to engage in Syrian conflict > Strategic-Culture.org - Strategic Culture Foundation

Be careful what you wish for .

In past 1200 years ,Islam has only snatched lands from India. Show me where China snatched lands from us comparable to islam level.China barely invaded us also. The current problems are only short term only due to indian congress and chinese communists .Communism is going away in China and is being replaced by buddhism,taoism,confucianism which are all based on hinduism in one way or other.

British colonized us and plundered and killed millions of Indians for 200 years. Portuguese, French did the same. Do you hate all Christians?

Turkey deserves a nice portion of china :) :-) i see some serious potential too

good luck with jihad

That portion will be coming out of the live end of the Chinese weapons arsenal. Hope they like it hot!

Back
Top Bottom