What's new

From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China

British colonized us and plundered and killed millions of Indians for 200 years. Portuguese, French did the same. Do you hate all Christians?

I don't like Islam neither Brits or frogs and portugal.They(brits,french,portugal) are gone today.Islam is still there and its scriptures are based and legitimatise imperial doctrines and are occupying lands of ancient Bharat still. Atleast China know how to deal with islam,unlike india where islam and mullahs are always appeased on the expense of majority hindus.

China has no interest to interfere with your internal things, really, for sure, trust me. It's all excuse to get your defense budget.
The fight against maoism is not paid out of the defence budget. It's only police forces that are fighting them.

so the thing is not a single pakistani aur chinese member is here to give there views on the episode while rafay came and said its indian conspiracy like they played with pakistan thru afghanistan and all that blah blah

well thing is uhigurs cant do anything to china china is way too big and stronger and yes very very brutal and its party members give a rats arse to so called "human rights for terrorist"

its onli time when chinese catch this terrorist and skin him alive in publick from where he came from

china is not india and when it comes to defence and inter nal security chinese are not as weak and direction less like indian political class or beurocracy days are numbered for this terrorist

The real question is that is ISI helping the uighur terrorists? That should concern China.
no, the real question is when will india stop aiding uishur terrorists......and when will pakistan and china start aiding seratisit in india

no, the real question is when will india stop aiding uishur terrorists......and when will pakistan and china start aiding seratisit in india

Funny,they uighurs have training camps in pakistan . Sorry,but chinese are smart and islamic taqiyya won't work on them.

And you just planned the future of china like soviet union.

Well the chances of China attempting to occupy Pakistan are Nil. And Pakistan has already offered them access to ports etc for commerce and other industries. I don't mind if China takes over running of Pakistan. They can't do a worse job than the current lot, I mean one only has to look at china and its progress in the last 20 years to judge that.

Well the chances of China attempting to occupy Pakistan are Nil. And Pakistan has already offered them access to ports etc for commerce and other industries. I don't mind if China takes over running of Pakistan. They can't do a worse job than the current lot, I mean one only has to look at china and its progress in the last 20 years to judge that.
what i mean by that was you will successfully push china in limelight of terrorist.....The best way to clean it is "BY YOURSELF" only.

Also help Uighur please. Both India and Japan have interest in helping Uighur and TIbetians.
As a great friend of china we will crush everyone who support uyghurs.A attack on china is an attack on pakistan.
And indians are just day dreaming and thinking that they have to chance to teach china a lesson for the 1962 war and the kashmir dispute they have with china.

Chinese sepratists are attacking China from Pakistan, says an American news outlet (soviet style propaganda).

CIA runs ET camps in Afghanistan and blames Pakistan for it. Until they can provide credible evidence this news piece remains bogus.

Chinese sepratists are attacking China from Pakistan, says an American news outlet (soviet style propaganda).

CIA runs ET camps in Afghanistan and blames Pakistan for it. Until they can provide credible evidence this news piece remains bogus.

You hit the nail right on the head.

These groups operating in the Pakistan-Afghan border region, we all know who's interests they serve.

And we know who's interests they want to hurt, they want to hurt Pakistan's interests, and they want to hurt China's interests.

All confirmed disclosures began with denial, denial & more denial.

Time will tell , its anybody's guess by then how much damage would have been done.

Back
Top Bottom