What's new

From famine to food basket: how Bangladesh became a model for reducing hunger

This is a Pakistani forum & a hostile place for Indians in general.
Write positive posts and make your stay here enjoyable.

Indian official advised poor hungry people to eat rats.
:o:
I heard Indians love to eat reptiles. They worship them before killing. But, I did not know they are eating rats recently. Anyway, Indian and MM cultures are similar, anyway.

I prefer to speak my mind regardless of consequences.

Not really as I speak my mind and make references to Pakistan's faults in 1971 when is it required, and have not been banned once in nearly 7 years on this forum. All my criticism can be backed up by neutral sources.
That is the the reason why this forum has such diversity as the moderators are very fair and do not take criticism of Pakistan that is factual personally.

The problem with @Nilgiri is that(think he has just been un-banned lol) is that he is butt-hurt at BD. He used to be pro-BD when he joined and now makes up facts and is very disrespectful towards innocent victims of atrocities such as Rohingya, and will link up with anyone to carry on his anti-BD agenda.

The problem with @Nilgiri is that(think he has just been un-banned lol) is that he is butt-hurt at BD. He used to be pro-BD when he joined and now makes up facts and is very disrespectful towards innocent victims of atrocities such as Rohingya, and will link up with anyone to carry on his anti-BD agenda.

Go write a phD thesis on it sometime, so you can add to the other 2 written in BD yearly :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom