What's new

Friendship with USA proves injurious and costly

I dont think the US has any ambition to Engage Pakistan Milleterilly along with India. However instead of hoping for the best we should prepare for the worst.
We should develope strong ties with Russia,Iran and China. The Israelis dont want Iran to have Nukes . North Korea Thretens to anhiliate Japan . And in scenarios like this i dont think there is enough room left for Pakistan on the Plate of GeoStrategists. However one may wonder that US could go for the Big-Fish but in any case it would be DOOMSDAY and you never know whats the outcome of Hurricane.

I dont think the US has any ambition to Engage Pakistan Milleterilly along with India. However instead of hoping for the best we should prepare for the worst.
We should develope strong ties with Russia,Iran and China. The Israelis dont want Iran to have Nukes . North Korea Thretens to anhiliate Japan . And in scenarios like this i dont think there is enough room left for Pakistan on the Plate of GeoStrategists. However one may wonder that US could go for the Big-Fish but in any case it would be DOOMSDAY and you never know whats the outcome of Hurricane.

China is more reliable than U.S. because we all know China will take Pakistan's side over India any day.

Russia can't be trusted, they are still angry at Pakistan for the Soviet collapse.

Iran is close with India, but Pakistan and Iran also have good relations. I'm not sure about Iran.

Back
Top Bottom