What's new

French Takes Lesson Of Past Mistakes Made On Turkey

ozi2000

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
French Minister of Industry and Development Arnaud Montebourg Visit​

Arnaud Montebourg has met with prime minister of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Mr. Montebourg wanted to turn over a new leaf between both countries’ relations.

Mr. Montebourg has stated that, Turkey is growing in the field of energy. We should hand in glove with Turkey in field of energy. Also answered questions from members of the press. France companies has estasblished radical investments in Turkey. These companies are active such as in the area of defense, automotive and energy. As we france, made decision to increase our investments in Turkey.

French Minister accompanied by a large delegation of businessmen to make investment in Turkey.

He said the two countries' trade volume reached $ 14 billion and the number of French companies operating in Turkey exceeded one thousand.

Energy Minister Yildiz stressed that nuclear power plant project in Sinop, which would be designed with France and Japan, will be not interrupted.

The nuclear power plant in Sinop is expected to be in operation in 2023, which is the 100th anniversary of Republic of Turkey.

TAI VISIT OF FRENCH MINISTER Why French Visit Tai Any Idea ?

Same here.

They was always against us ( Punishment for denial of Armenia genozid and and and ).

just watch the history and u know why we should never trust france and there own people.

After so many complains by Turkish members, for me not contributing enough in Turkish section, get ready to see more of me. For those of you, who don't know me, please know that I have a pretty bad temper when it comes to **bullshit**, what you can expect with that temper is some good technical input from my side! :D
@Neptune @Sinan @T-123456 - I'm here, so no more bitc*in why I don't contribute! :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
France should let Turkey in.... (Talking about EU that is)...

France should let Turkey in.... (Talking about EU that is)...

Screw EU bro.. We dont need them..Good economic relations is okay, not more..

And btw, Not a fan of France..I dont trust them, i dont respect them...Uganda in Africa is much more reliable partner than France..Hope Mr. Montebourg realizes that we dont give a sh!t about France

Same here.

They was always against us ( Punishment for denial of Armenia genozid and and and ).

just watch the history and u know why we should never trust france and there own people.

Just a correction bro..."So called genocide" There is no such thing

Let me start here by saying:

1. There are no such creatures as Armenians.
2. There can't be a genocide, as point #1 is true.

Now, let's move on to more important things:

1. No one needs France. France's best time lies in it's past, not the future, while Turkey has a glorious future awaiting it.
2. Germans are irrelevant as well, they are a dying race and need fresh men and women to sustain the dying population.

Now with that out of the way, we can continue our discussions here! :pop:

Same here.

Let me start here by saying:

1. There are no such creatures as Armenians.
2. There can't be a genocide, as point #1 is true.

Now, let's move on to more important things:

1. No one needs France. France's best time lies in it's past, not the future, while Turkey has a glorious future awaiting it.
2. Germans are irrelevant as well, they are a dying race and need fresh men and women to sustain the dying population.

Now with that out of the way, we can continue our discussions here! :pop:

1 Death believed longest life
2 Anka, Altay, MILGEM, SOM, Cirit ... without "western" support, their is no "moving"

Don't be so ungrateful.

What do you mean? Please be more specific

Do you know the Star Trek movies? In one episode Vulcans wait before they make the first contact to the human people. They are waiting that humans make the next step in their development. After than, Vulcans contact humans and bring them to the next level of development.

Back
Top Bottom