What's new

French Special Forces - never surrender

French have their own thinking and no doubt French military doctrine and weapons remain the best through out the history. Nipoleon first helped Tipu Sultan in particular and French mercenaries supported the anti British forces of the area. At least in sub continent history we should be thankful to them for their help. Again in 90's when Pakistan faced sanctions French offered us the best weapons and our Mirage fighters/up-gradation along with Agosta Subs during sanctions era are best examples.

It's ok to make fun of another country,but look at the glass first. Goes to all others who keep spamming US spread propaganda after France refused to illegally invade Iraq.

But Syria and Libya were low hanging fruit and too difficult to resist. Intervention has definitely brought lots of peace and stability to those countries and the region in general!

Anyway, politics aside, what is France's premier / tier 1 spec ops unit (usually a hundred or so members at most, picking the elite within the elite, etc.?

I don't know what's wrong with people these days, grow up for God's sake. He put up a video of his armed forces and he's proud of it, why are you spreading fire for no reason. If he puts up a photo insulting Pak army, you'll be pissed off obviously, use some common sense.

To all the people making fun of the French forces; grow up. They were and are soldiers who fought and defended their country, they died for it. You are currently a troll sitting behind a computer screen, inside a home, typing on a keyboard. You will never amount to one percent of what they were at this rate.
Napoleon is considered the greatest General with one of the strongest armies of all time. And I’m pretty sure he wasn’t from Gujranwala. And that is scratching the surface of what Frances’ military history and prowess is. Not to mention what they are as a country.
If you want a more modern example. Please remember that at one time our entire Air Force and navy was made up of nothing but French weaponry. Don’t forget your own defeats either.
Respect where respect is due.

To all the people making fun of the French forces; grow up. They were and are soldiers who fought and defended their country, they died for it. You are currently a troll sitting behind a computer screen, inside a home, typing on a keyboard. You will never amount to one percent of what they were at this rate.
Napoleon is considered the greatest General with one of the strongest armies of all time. And I’m pretty sure he wasn’t from Gujranwala. And that is scratching the surface of what Frances’ military history and prowess is. Not to mention what they are as a country.
If you want a more modern example. Please remember that at one time our entire Air Force and navy was made up of nothing but French weaponry. Don’t forget your own defeats either.
Respect where respect is due.

I think this will humble many. Thanks for the post!

France did suffer a debacle at the beginning of 1940 due to a greater initiative from Germany. I'm not denying this fact. It lost a battle. Where's Nazi Germany now ? At the end of the day France's territory is still the same.

View attachment 587777

Meanwhile.

Mod edit: Propaganda maps are not allowed.

View attachment 587779

^^

Pakistan will never get this territory back.

France through history has one of the best military records,but some people resume the French military history to may 1940. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't love your military history resumed to those events in 1971?
Pakistan doesn't want Bangladesh back. Thanks.

Regarding OP, very impressive.

French have their own thinking and no doubt French military doctrine and weapons remain the best through out the history. Nipoleon first helped Tipu Sultan in particular and French mercenaries supported the anti British forces of the area. At least in sub continent history we should be thankful to them for their help. Again in 90's when Pakistan faced sanctions French offered us the best weapons and our Mirage fighters/up-gradation along with Agosta Subs during sanctions era are best examples.
They've been fair weather business associates. That's about it really.

Worth keeping in mind that the French would bite off their own left testicle to spite the British.

Well Vergennes is over looking the part that both UK and US played in keeping France intact. Imagine if Winston Churchill had given into the demands of Nazi Germany and accepted the German dominance over Most of Europe and US had stayed neutral ? Map of Europe would have looked much different today. Now imagine just like WW-II if US had truly came to the aid of Pakistan and pushed Indian out of East Pakistan, would you still be posting about 1971 ?

France did suffer a debacle at the beginning of 1940 due to a greater initiative from Germany. I'm not denying this fact. It lost a battle. Where's Nazi Germany now ? At the end of the day France's territory is still the same.

View attachment 587777

Meanwhile.

Mod edit: Propaganda maps are not allowed.

View attachment 587779

^^

France through history has one of the best military records,but some people resume the French military history to may 1940. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't love your military history resumed to those events in 1971?

Put this French frog in his rightful place. Enemy.

Pakistan never preached the "No surrender" mantra. Yes, there was this time in the past and it will remain a dark chapter in our history.

But french are a JOKE when it comes to the military accomplishments and still bark "No surrender". What an irony.

Frenchies are absolute hyenas. LOL at no surrender. Bunch of colonial thugs.

If our so called Muslim brothers always rush to Pakistan to safe guard Indian interests or their investments in India how we can blame others. The French after German occupation set up resistance groups and struggled for their independence. I personally do not get the point why even senior members are joking and making fun of France. This thread should be closed immediately.

Can’t compare this to your situation and that also in both World Wars - West Pakistan was over a thousand miles apart impossible through land, air and sea whereas you were all connected and still failed.

You are comparing Indian Army to the Wehrmacht. You forget whole of continental Europe fell rapidly to the Germans.

You are comparing Indian Army to the Wehrmacht. You forget whole of continental Europe fell rapidly to the Germans.

No definitely not comparing Gangu army to German their is a night and day difference.

When is France getting Algeria or Indochina back?

On topic: English Channel saved the English; Vastness and strategic depth saved Russia in WW2. Surrender criticism is unfair, especially when one considers the exploits of Napoleon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom