What's new

French news prohibits reporter saying Ukrainian army attacked hospital

Oh man,reminds me of that video where Americans had Ossetian refugees and when they said Georgia started the bombing,they cut to commercials and when they came back,they said they didn't have more time to talk.

Hahaha

It's a common practice in a free-press country.

Surprise!

I know people are going to say that a free press means honesty and transparency.

Ah, what a naive and childish.
Hahaha

It's a common practice in a free-press country.

Surprise!

I know people are going to say that a free press means honesty and transparency.

Ah, what a naive and childish.
Free press simply means the press is “free” to run their own agenda without interference. If some media outlet decided to cover the Ukraine war honestly, I don’t think anyone can oppose it in a country with “free press”

That to me is a lot better than pure state sponsored tripe. Because here there is room for improvement if you really want to run an honest outfit or to live your truth.

Free press simply means the press is “free” to run their own agenda without interference. If some media outlet decided to cover the Ukraine war honestly, I don’t think anyone can oppose it in a country with “free press”

That to me is a lot better than pure state sponsored tripe. Because here there is room for improvement if you really want to run an honest outfit or to live your truth.
So killing someone with knife is different from shooting some dead with a gun?

:rofl:

So killing someone with knife is different from shooting some dead with a gun?

:rofl:
You’re not very good with analogies, are you?

Me neither, but let me try. Free press is like a busy market with many vendors and suppliers. They supply what the people demand and the consumer can choose the quality and quantity they desire. Naturally, if people like crap, there will be many suppliers of diverse crap. The same market won’t stop anyone who wants to try and disrupt it through better product offerings.

The alternative to free press on the other hand is like a market with many vendors but just one supplier. They probably have many shops, but it’s the same tripe no matter how you slice the product.

It’s not the best analogy. But it’s better than your copy pasta response.

Last edited:

80% freedom is better than 50% freedom :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
However, the Western media often promoted :
Incomplete freedom equals no freedom.

Back
Top Bottom