What's new

French gone crazy..... again

It's not. It's another dumb attempt against France,by British-loving members.
man people like to talk nonsense. Harry hates Larry, Larry hates Barry because he stole Larry's girl and Barry's new girl is secretly dating harry. 😂

Hate leaves no room for moving forward. Peoples understanding of cultures and nations is always skewed because they tend to filter and pick out what suits their narrative or argument and discard the rest.

This is why the message to "iqra" = read is so important. Or as the bible says " seek and you shall find".

There is a wealth of information out there, all people need to do is let go of their insecurities and hatred and explore in open enquiry.

knowledge is power. 😊

It's as close to incest as you can get. There's a reason why Pakistani babies are born with a lot of genetic defects
For mother or father sides they are out of siblings and family

France might return to Christianity after a World War.

Keep dreaming. After the next World War everyone is going to become Muslim. If you don’t want to be known as the gay, Islamophobic old Serbian fart by your future generations then you should consider becoming a Muslim.

Keep dreaming. After the next World War everyone is going to become Muslim. If you don’t want to be known as the gay, Islamophobic old Serbian fart by your future generations then you should consider becoming a Muslim.
I'm not Serbian.

Stay on topic
Only a salafi would say these are "political views only".

Guys I lived in Paris and had the most wonderful time and made many friends ..I found the people to be very friendly ..maybe outside of Paris it is different. This was in the late 90s so things may have changed since then. So my perception is different from what is being expressed here
When I went to Paris, all the frenchies had gone south for summer, so only interacted with north Africans, which was naturally pleasant.

Only a salafi would say these are "political views only".
Only a idiot would put up pictures like that to generalise a religious group. Now you can't rebutt you resort to categorising me and trying to change topic. Loser

Allowed? Muslims didn't have the means to exploit the natural resources themselves. The developed countries came and started drilling for oil and gas. They created the infastracture. And the Muslim countries with vast resources became rich.
No doubt without developed countries they wouldn't be able to extract resources. But that doesn't mean the West has inherent right to topple elected governments such as in countries Iran, Iraq, and Libya. Even in the Gulf the West assassinated late King Faisal in the 70s as he put the whole west under its knees with an oil embargo.

Only a idiot would put up pictures like that to generalise a religious group. Now you can't rebutt you resort to categorising me and trying to change topic. Loser
Ok sir,you are a salafi. Don't hide it.

Ok sir,you are a salafi. Don't hide it.

Whoever follows the way of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) belongs to the salaf al-salih. Thats the majority of muslims you numpty. Trying to use words you dont even understand ignorant fool.

No doubt without developed countries they wouldn't be able to extract resources. But that doesn't mean the West has inherent right to topple elected governments such as in countries Iran, Iraq, and Libya. Even in the Gulf the West assassinated late King Faisal in the 70s as he put the whole west under its knees with an oil embargo.
They don't. But...that's what they do. And they destroyed Iraq and Libya like that.

Whoever follows the way of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) belongs to the salaf al-salih. Thats the majority of muslims you numpty. Trying to use words you dont even understand ignorant fool.
You know what I mean. Don't play dumb. Come on ;)

They don't. But...that's what they do. And they destroyed Iraq and Libya like that.

You know what I mean. Don't play dumb. Come on ;)
How can I know anything from someone who is clueless. Anyway keep defending french facism, thats where you excel.

Woman arrested in France for saying "Assalam o Alaikum".

Similar precedence in history in 1500s in Spain when they jailed or executed Muslims for any Muslim prayer or practice.
Read about "Morisco" . Also forced converted Muslims to Christianity.

Somethings never change.

These frenchies are true infidels

Back
Top Bottom