What's new

French gone crazy..... again

Similar precedence in history in 1500s in Spain when they jailed or executed Muslims for any Muslim prayer or practice.

Well, they also burned a whole bunch of quote/unquote "witches" so... not exactly the smartest bunch, them Frenchies:

Cousin marriage is not incest

Let me guess: You and your spouse - or perhaps your parents - are cousins?!

It won't be all that surprising - unfortunately - as a lot, and I mean a LOT, of people I know personally are married to their cousins. Some to their first cousins, even.

I mean, even I'd a crush on my first cousin, heh! But in my defense, I was 13 so... what did I know?

While sure, cousin marriages aren't exactly prohibited in Quran, nor Torah or Bible for that matter, but that doesn't change the fact that it's... well, incest. Besides, Islam suggests seeking life partners outside of your clan, just so the Muslims feel a stronger kinship towards each other.

Besides, inbreeding can be brutal to the offsprings with all sorts of birth defects. So, at the very least, think of the future generation.

Crispy french fries

1699599569645.png

I'll call 'em chips from now on, in protest.

France is a shit hole anyways.
French men are feminine and gay while their women are kusra like creatures.
The whole world would greatly benefit if that shit hole was nuked off the face of the earth

France is a shit hole anyways.
French men are feminine and gay while their women are kusra like creatures.
The whole world would greatly benefit if that shit hole was nuked off the face of the earth
Africa is making sure there's no need for nukes lmao. Good job on those guys letting people on boats and invading that shit hole. Europe is undergoing a demographic change very rapidly.

Boning your sibling and marrying your cousin is the same thing? No wonder the French prefer the former.
French don't have a reputation of "boning their sibling". I don't know how you came up with this. Just saying "oh they are all degenerate",is a big generalisation. One could say "Oh Pakistanis? They are all weird perverted fanatics". Just like that. Do you think that's fair or correct?

Cousin marriage isn't incest, but sibling marriage is and it dominated Europe. In most of Europe, such incest is legal. The Habsburg Lip is entirely European. Most of Greek Ptolemic were entirely inbred.
It actually depends on the coefficient of relationship.

Usually anything above .25 (as in .25 of shared DNA) are incest. Which would mean double first cousin, nephews as incest.

Some stricter ruling goes down to .125 or even lower (<0.1) which would see first cousin as incest.

EU on the other hand, generally forbidden incest. With Bulgaria, France, Italy, Latvia, Netherland and Spain are legal, most EU state are either illegal straight up (at .125) or legal for gay marriage (as there are no DNA mixing) and illegal for heterosexual relationship.

24 out of 50 US States are illegal, and they uses 0.1 as factor, so anything above first cousin once removed are illegal.

More interestingly, country like China and Russia do not have law about incest........

You shouldn't talk about that when you large parts of your country are marrying cousins.
Jews and Japanese can marry cousins, funny how you make it sound like it's dumb. It is infinitely better than marrying your boyfriend. When's the wedding, or is it going to be 'open-ended' relationship.

It's banter between the English and the French. It's quite common in the UK for us to mock the French.

And sorry about the oral sex parties and drunken behaviour. Perhaps more of us should become Muslim?

There's no difference between the Brits whether Anglo Saxon, Muslim, Hindu or of African origin. They're all the same. Rude and obnoxious with a deep seated colonial mindset of "we are better than you". We have international tourists in South Africa. Even the Italians are not as unbearable as the Brits.

The French enforcers are good for smacking up normal folk who are different to them but get smashed to a pulp when faced with an armed force. Be it the Germans, English, Vietnamese etc.

Last edited:
French don't have a reputation of "boning their sibling". I don't know how you came up with this. Just saying "oh they are all degenerate",is a big generalisation. One could say "Oh Pakistanis? They are all weird perverted fanatics". Just like that. Do you think that's fair or correct?
You tell me as you're the one pushing a lot of generalisation on this forum.

You tell me as you're the one pushing a lot of generalisation on this forum.
I think you are just being a bigot. You despise the French,hence you rush to accuse them of incest. Right when there's a thread here about Pakistani cousin-marrying.

I meant your boyfriend, weirdo. Europe has gay marriage, yet you talk about cousin marriage as something dumb. Freak.
Australia doesn't have gay marriage?

I'm the weirdo for mentioning a man and woman relationship,while you imply gay marriage and talk about cousin marriage being normal? Oh la la.

Back
Top Bottom