What's new

‘Free Kashmir’ 'Nagaland' 'Khalistan' & 'Dalits" Protests in London and Brussels

Waste of Pakistani Rupees..

Dead try by Pakistan .. total waste
good for us, it will be a war of attrition.
At least seven vans
just seven, is that all importance that pakistan could give ?
I hope pakistan shows gives more importance than just lip sympathy, please advertise on more buses & vans in every major city.

According to the UN, hafeez saeed is owner of terrorists ban list as well because they are responsible for killing people in India, anything happened? He is roaming freely in Pakistan

Read properly UN resolution 1st thus include (gilgit-balichstan, and so called azaad Kashmir) as well Pakistan suppose to leave and under Indian force and under UN people, it was decided for voting. But Pakistan was not agree before and after Simla agreement, this resolution became useless
You are absolutely wrong. Subsequent UN resolutions removed that need.

It is India which is at fault here, not Pakistan.

I hate it when Indians keep using that old argument when it has been debunked that Pakistanis need to withdraw from Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. That would be unfair and give India an advantage to bias the polling. The Polling needs to be done under the UN supervision.

Nice try @Sankpal .

But your garbage isn't accepted here.

According to the UN, hafeez saeed is owner of terrorists ban list as well because they are responsible for killing people in India, anything happened? He is roaming freely in Pakistan

Read properly UN resolution 1st thus include (gilgit-balichstan, and so called azaad Kashmir) as well Pakistan suppose to leave and under Indian force and under UN people, it was decided for voting. But Pakistan was not agree before and after Simla agreement, this resolution became useless
according to international laws a person must have a fair trial before calling him guilty. he was trialed and due to non cooperation of indian government who want Hafiz saeed for propaganda, he was found innocent by courts.

Not just UK. Similar campaigns have been launched in other parts of Europe and they aren't asking for Kashmir's liberation alone.
1618172-campaign-1516905447-157-640x480.jpg
How will someone sit in the frontseat of the car?

You are absolutely wrong. Subsequent UN resolutions removed that need.

Go to UN site and read carefully below lines ..
another resolution (Resolution 47) of April 21, 1948, SC called for cessation of hostilities, withdrawal of all Pakistani troops and tribesmen and bulk of Indian troops (except for a minimal number required for maintaining law and order), allowing return of refugees, release of political prisoners and holding of a U.N supervised Plebiscite in the princely State of Jammu and Kashmir under a plebiscite administrator to determine the aspirations of her people. It was supported by another resolution of June 3, 1948

Go to UN site and read carefully below lines ..
another resolution (Resolution 47) of April 21, 1948, SC called for cessation of hostilities, withdrawal of all Pakistani troops and tribesmen and bulk of Indian troops (except for a minimal number required for maintaining law and order), allowing return of refugees, release of political prisoners and holding of a U.N supervised Plebiscite in the princely State of Jammu and Kashmir under a plebiscite administrator to determine the aspirations of her people. It was supported by another resolution of June 3, 1948
I am not interested in your garbage.

One of the PDF members already answered this.

I do not know which UN resolution states it, but subsequent UN resolutions after the one you posted removed the need for your demand.

It is India which is at fault here, not Pakistan.

I hate it when Indians keep using that old argument when it has been debunked that Pakistanis need to withdraw from Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. That would be unfair and give India an advantage to bias the polling. The Polling needs to be done under the UN supervision.

Nice try @Sankpal .

But your garbage isn't accepted here.
I am not interested in your garbage.

One of the PDF members already answered this.

I do not know which UN resolution states it, but subsequent UN resolutions after the one you posted removed the need for your demand.

Can't say anything now... You people always decline UN resolution based on you interest. So no one can help even UN... Keep going guys

Can't say anything now... You people always decline UN resolution based on you interest. So no one can help even UN... Keep going guys
I have already answered you. I do not know the UN resolutions personally. I have to read them first.

But I know the basic arguments and gist of it.

You sound as if you have read all the UN resolutions, which I highly doubt.

It is India WHICH IS AT FAULT HERE. Kashmiris do not want to be with India. A Plesbiscite is the right of the Kashmiris.

I do not know how you are interpreting the UN resolution and which one as well.

I need to see a Lawyer's opinion on the UN resolution.

Yeah, sure why not.
Have patience and keep waiting.

You waited 70 years, now wait 30 more years and make it a century.
And then on the auspicious occassion of century we might consider your application worthy to be opened, just to be rejected again for another century. :cheesy:

Actually I can say plenty. and I have answered you. Subsequent UN resolutions removed your demand.

I just don't know which UN resolution it is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom