What's new

‘Free Kashmir’ 'Nagaland' 'Khalistan' & 'Dalits" Protests in London and Brussels

@Horus @WebMaster @waz @The Eagle Gentleman this @Corona cretin keeps on hurling insults at Islam and it's messenger.
@django Specify where exactly have I insulted any religion? I've specifically mentioned multiple times in this thread that I have no ill will against any religion. I have also asked the people who accuse me of stating the exact statement which they claim insulted the religion and nobody has provided me with jack yet.
My only problem is people who use the lens of religion to justify an attack against my country.

@django Specify where exactly have I insulted any religion? I've specifically mentioned multiple times in this thread that I have no ill will against any religion. I have also asked the people who accuse me of stating the exact statement which they claim insulted the religion and nobody has provided me with jack yet.
My only problem is people who use the lens of religion to justify an attack against my country.
I had quoted a Hadith and this creature used foul language. Admins all just sleeping. The original reply from that corona creature has been edited
@Horus @WebMaster @waz @The Eagle Gentleman this @Corona cretin keeps on hurling insults at Islam and it's messenger.
@Abu Zolfiqar, @BHarwana , @Areesh , @Zibago , @Syed.Ali.Haider, @war&peace @Talwar e Pakistan @HAKIKAT

I had quoted a Hadith and this creature used foul language. Admins all just sleeping. The original reply from that corona creature has been edited

@Abu Zolfiqar, @BHarwana , @Areesh , @Zibago , @Syed.Ali.Haider, @war&peace @Talwar e Pakistan @HAKIKAT
Here is his reply to the Hadith. It is been edited but, foul language is there for all to see.
What filth coming from your filthy mouth.
You insulting our Messenger.
Instead of using a civilized tongue and argue you adopted the language of deprived evil Satan.
@Horus , @Oscar, @Jungibaaz , @waz , @Zaki, @The Eagle , @WebMaster ,
Please permanently ban and abolish this filthy creature. Please male sure he does not comeback under any pseudo names.

Do not mock the prophecy even if it isn't as per your wish. You can't stand with it, do not name call or provoke others as such.

Thread banned for now.

Regards,

@The Eagle @waz This is @Corona old trick he abuses and trolls about islam and Pakistan as soon as he knows hes crossed the line and is being reported he edits his comments.

all day yesterday he was ruining threads going off topic, abusing the prophet, abusing Pak army and hes still not banned. Disgusting stuff !!

@The Eagle @waz This is @Corona old trick he abuses and trolls about islam and Pakistan as soon as he knows hes crossed the line and is being reported he edits his comments.

all day yesterday he was ruining threads going off topic, abusing the prophet, abusing Pak army and hes still not banned. Disgusting stuff !!

Matter is solved as above. If you see such, kindly report and avoid derailing on thread by discussing irrelevant matters like this. Please.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom