What's new

France vs. Algeria: The War for Air and Naval Superiority in the Mediterranean

Are you real bloood brother??? if he is not complaining then what is your problem???
No.... My problem is the way you spammed this thread with nonsense. If your statements are correct no problem. But they are false and I have proved that. You are in denial mode.

these type of fanboy videos are useless

they dont take in account the most important factor

operator capability and we all know Arab operators are the worst

these type of fanboy videos are useless

they dont take in account the most important factor

operator capability and we all know Arab operators are the worst
This coming from the guy that thinks that the UK can beat China and Russia....

The Algerian navy is one of the effective and deterrent forces of the Mediterranean with its modernization plans in recent years.

Also, if you take into account its geographical depth and its structure of air force accordingly, it would be ridiculous to underestimate Algeria's military qualities here.
They are well armed. A excellent multi layered air defence system including HQ-9, S-300 and S-400.

Decent air force with 46 Mig-29 and 57 SU-30.

The army has around 500 T-90s and around 1000 T-72.

Kilo class submarine. Modern Frigates...

They are well armed. A excellent multi layered air defence system including HQ-9, S-300 and S-400.

Decent air force with 46 Mig-29 and 57 SU-30.

The army has around 500 T-90s and around 1000 T-72.

Kilo class submarine. Modern Frigates...
Anyone talking about invading or fighting Morocco.. know they are not in their right mind..

1643484948433.png

France committed genocide when they occupied Algeria, I fully back Algeria. Hopefully there will be no war between Algeria and Morocco or even France. If so France is a very powerful nation backed by EU and Nato so Algeria will not stand a chance. Morocco has Nato, Eu backing aswell aswell as Saudi Arabia, Israel, UAE. What allies does Algeria have? Russia? Su30 is a good plane but Algeria needs a cutting edge tech air superiority plane, they should go for 100 J10C, with 57 Su30s it would be a decent air force.

Back
Top Bottom