What's new

France vs. Algeria: The War for Air and Naval Superiority in the Mediterranean

You're nonsense i a always comes with logic and used common sense, please do tell e What is the chance for Algeria in front of French military, Algeria has only few Su24/ Mig29, French sole AC has ore Fighter jets than whole Algerian Airforce, think logically and than post your nonsense lol
Yeah you come with logic lol.... You are among the biggest trolls on this forum. Why do sometime write every word with Caps lock? Is it because you are getting angry?

What is the chance for Algeria in front of French military? Watch the video I shared at the first page. Stop the video at 11:35. There is the answer you are looking for,

Algeria only has a few Su-24/Mig-29? Why did you not mention the 50+ SU-30s? I thought you were all about logic?

"French sole AC has ore Fighter jets than whole Algerian Airforce". Man I dont know if I should laugh or cry. This is the man that is telling others to use logic and sense.

Lets look if your statement is correct. France aircraft carrier Charles De Gaulle can carry maximum 42 rafale jets. The Algerian air force has 57 SU-30, 46 MIG-29, 22 SU-24 and 13 MIG-25. That is a total of 138 aircraft. So by your logic 42 is a bigger total than 138? Kid use some logic 😅

Yeah you come with logic lol.... You are among the biggest trolls on this forum. Why do sometime write every word with Caps lock? Is it because you are getting angry?

What is the chance for Algeria in front of French military? Watch the video I shared at the first page. Stop the video at 11:35. There is the answer you are looking for,

Algeria only has a few Su-24/Mig-29? Why did you not mention the 50+ SU-30s? I thought you were all about logic?

"French sole AC has ore Fighter jets than whole Algerian Airforce". Man I dont know if I should laugh or cry. This is the man that is telling others to use logic and sense.

Lets look if your statement is correct. France aircraft carrier Charles De Gaulle can carry maximum 42 rafale jets. The Algerian air force has 57 SU-30, 46 MIG-29, 22 SU-24 and 13 MIG-25. That is a total of 138 aircraft. So by your logic 42 is a bigger total than 138? Kid use some logic 😅
Tech wise who is the best, tell me brother???
SU-30 is old aircraft kid? Once again this is not about dominating France in the region. Few Rafale are enough for 57 SU-30MKA and 46 MIG-29? The Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier "only" carries 42 rafale aircraft. 42 Rafale is enough for 57 SU-30MKA and 46 MIG-29? I have not even mentioned Algeria long range SAM's kid. The S-400, S-300 and HQ-9. These alone could turn those Rafale you are taking about to dust. Not a few Rafales but actually quite many of them:)

See the range of S-400:
View attachment 801527

Nobody here said that Algeria is stronger than France.

This guy needs to get banned. Look at the level of argument of this guy. The only person here acting like a kid here is you.

Study some history kid

You are a kid not me

First yyou do research
LMAO what about you do research?
Clueless words from you. Algeria cant defend itself against Morocco? Are you kidding? Algeria would POUND Morocco with ease. Who is talking about Algeria beating France in the mediterreanen sea? Did you even watch the video? I suggest you do that before coming here acting like a expert. Please watch the entire video. See the result.

YOURE UST A BAINLESS KID NOTHIING ELSE

The Algerian navy is one of the effective and deterrent forces of the Mediterranean with its modernization plans in recent years.

Also, if you take into account its geographical depth and its structure of air force accordingly, it would be ridiculous to underestimate Algeria's military qualities here.

Why are you so emotional? Not even our friend MMM-E is so emotional. France is tech wise best. Now answer my question. Have you even watched the video?
Im no Fcuking emotional my troll friend, but i talking with a logic and sense, you're talking brainlessly
Personal attacks are not gonna help friend. You are 44 according to your profile yet you are the one acting like a kid....
calling me a kid amd troll is not personal attack on me???

I don't waant to watch your crappy YouTUBE videos
No wonder you are not understanding the situation here. Study warfare so you can understand how it works.
This guy "White and Green with M/S" has made multiple extreme claims — without a shred of evidence. Many of them I’ve proved false.

Back
Top Bottom