What's new

France to deploy 65,000 police officers to maintain order on Saturday

@Cell_DbZ @Nilgiri

Macron is set to adress the nation on TV most likely tomorrow. It is reported he told during a private meeting that "there are too many taxes,too much taxation in this country",adding he "appeared too arrogant and out of touch".

Important announcements will be made by the President according to some sources,wait&see.
Is it true that he is hiding? Some people say protesters become angrier after all his speeches so he dicide to hide for several days.

Is it true that he is hiding? Some people say protesters become angrier after all his speeches so he dicide to hide for several days.

Hiding I don't know,but it's true his lack of official appearances and speeches/statements may suggest so,for whatever reasons. He's expected to break his silence tomorrow,finally after sending his ministers facing the sh*tstorm.

Hiding I don't know,but it's true his lack of official appearances and speeches/statements may suggest so,for whatever reasons. He's expected to break his silence tomorrow,finally after sending his ministers facing the sh*tstorm.

Didn't even know the French PM till this stuff all happened heh.

Didn't even know the French PM till this stuff all happened heh.

Don't worry,neither nearly 40% of the French did. Even as of today,many still don't know who their PM is!

Many ministers and state secretaries are unknown to more than 70-80% of the people! (Some at +90%)
I neither couldn't list you all members of the government as I know only few. May be explained by lack of media and public appearances of many of them.

Macron is set to adress the nation on TV most likely tomorrow. It is reported he told during a private meeting that "there are too many taxes,too much taxation in this country",adding he "appeared too arrogant and out of touch".

Important announcements will be made by the President according to some sources,wait&see.
I hope he'll finally take on the real problems and start listening to the people. It all remains to be seen.

There's part of me this is too late for Macron to save his skin as he allowed the situation to deteriorate

I do think he's hiding, because if he keeps appearing to occasions and keeps talking, it would appear to the people he's not taking the situation seriously enough, angering the people even more. He's made himself very unpopular, so French can't see his face without screaming at the TV.

Bro, during Gezi protests, i got exposed to tear gas many times. It's a terrible thing, suddenly you feel as someone is choking you, it becames very hard to breathe, you cough violently, and it's awfully burns your eyes, tears come down. I saw many passed out.

In your protests, i didn't saw not even one protestor coughing..... maybe French police is using some kind of "light" tear gas.

Dude almost everyone is using a gasmask there.

And leaders of Iran, Russia and China should invest billions in the coup d'etat and support democratical changing of the corrupt regime through street riot, mostly made by neonazi squadrons.
putin tried hard for his buddy trump. hope it worked out :D:D:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom