What's new

France to deploy 65,000 police officers to maintain order on Saturday

These are well tear gas. Most tear gas grenades used for riot control in France contain 7 active capsules of 10g of CS powder.

According to a police commissioner "We had in front of us protesters often equipped with gas masks or protection that seemed not to be affected by tear gas".

As for why police has no masks it's an interesting question. Actually,many in the video you posted were equipped with them,but these were Gendarmes. Majority of them were systematically equipped with them,however that didn't seem to be the case with units from the national police. Wonder why.
Bro, during Gezi protests, i got exposed to tear gas many times. It's a terrible thing, suddenly you feel as someone is choking you, it becames very hard to breathe, you cough violently, and it's awfully burns your eyes, tears come down. I saw many passed out.

In your protests, i didn't saw not even one protestor coughing..... maybe French police is using some kind of "light" tear gas.

Bro, during Gezi protests, i got exposed to tear gas many times. It's a terrible thing, suddenly you feel as someone is choking you, it becames very hard to breathe, you cough violently, and it's awfully burns your eyes, tears come down. I saw many passed out.

In your protests, i didn't saw not even one protestor coughing..... maybe French police is using some kind of "light" tear gas.

You are dumb and don't know how to handle that smoke. Next time if gas canisters are shot at you, get in push up position and get close to the ground as possible and breathe from the ground. You will avoid the effects.

RDR2 Paris 2018 DLC looks good. Several horse charges were reported.

v1.jpg

v3.jpg

You are dumb and don't know how to handle that smoke. Next time if gas canisters are shot at you, get in push up position and get close to the ground as possible and breathe from the ground. You will avoid the effects.
What are you talking about...... it begin to effect from 100 meters from where the canister landed....At the first time i encountered tear gas, i didn't saw the smoke. It was at the end of the street but it immediatly began to burn my throat and eyes.

Turnup doesn't seem as big as was anticipated.

Not much happening this weekend in Paris. Looks like the French goverment is using overwhelming police and security forces to clamp this down. RT has a nice live feed on youtube of the recreational rioting etc in paris.

Not much happening this weekend in Paris. Looks like the French goverment is using overwhelming police and security forces to clamp this down. RT has a nice live feed on youtube of the recreational rioting etc in paris.

Some incidents but nothing compared to last week events in the capital where authorities seemed to have lost control. This time police forces were more present,reactive and more mobile,were instructed to directly engage the protesters when last week they were ordered not to directly confront protesters and mainly ordered to protect key locations and buildings in Paris. More preventive arrests made too.

Some incidents but nothing compared to last week events in the capital where authorities seemed to have lost control. This time police forces were more present,reactive and more mobile,were instructed to directly engage the protesters when last week they were ordered not to directly confront protesters and mainly ordered to protect key locations and buildings in Paris. More preventive arrests made too.
I have been following this a little (amid the Belgian government falling) and it seems it got a bit grim in Paris at some some point, but the police had the control, unlike last week.
I also read there were several protests across France too. Were they peacful? Were they big in numbers? @Vergennes

Edit: 125k+ reported in Belgian media, not nothing, but I guess smaller than last time.

Last edited:
I have been following this a little (amid the Belgian government falling) and it seems it got a bit grim in Paris at some some point, but the police had the control, unlike last week.
I also read there were several protests across France too. Were they peacful? Were they big in numbers? @Vergennes

Edit: 125k+ reported in Belgian media, not nothing, but I guess smaller than last time.

Hard to guess how many numbers of protesters as the movement is not well organized,has no hierarchy,so no figures can be given from their side. Numbers given by the interior ministry are always generally lower from the reality,while those given by the protesters are higher. I think the truth is between both.

The movement has still the support of the majority of the population,even if they might not take part in protests. Personally I have no reasons to protest,but I still support them and most of their demands. That's why the governement is taking them seriously and u-turning in front of to them : They have the support of the majority.

Time to create FFA ( Free French Army) from nationalists against these communists. We shall supply them with Mortars and ATGMs. :D

LOL,seeing things from now,it seems communists and nationalists might ally and fight for a common cause : Topple Macron and Macronism.

-

Some humor.

gh.jpg

@Cell_DbZ @Nilgiri

Macron is set to adress the nation on TV most likely tomorrow. It is reported he told during a private meeting that "there are too many taxes,too much taxation in this country",adding he "appeared too arrogant and out of touch".

Important announcements will be made by the President according to some sources,wait&see.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom