What's new

France’s secret war against the Syrian people

We are true Muslims who don't bear watching their women (honor) to show her body half naked in front of millions of people. If thats ok for you, I don't allow it. If you forgot Islam we taught you 1300 years ago, then we are coming to teach you again.
the only one who is trying to change Islam is you(and also your felows)
can you bring one hadith from our prophet(ص) says doing sport is haram for wemen?
all our sportwomen must hide their body and this is a rull
0.674979001281889630_irannaz_com.jpg

0.778375001281889631_irannaz_com.jpg

0.936909001281889642_irannaz_com.jpg

this is not honor this is Backwardness

the only one who is trying to change Islam is you(and also your felows)
can you bring one hadith from our prophet(ص) says doing sport is haram for wemen?
all our sportwomen must hide their body and this is a rull
0.674979001281889630_irannaz_com.jpg

0.778375001281889631_irannaz_com.jpg

0.936909001281889642_irannaz_com.jpg

this is not honor this is Backwardness

p60b.jpg

346442-mideast-olympics-saudi-arabia.jpg

saudi_female_soccer.jpg

You were saying?

p60b.jpg

346442-mideast-olympics-saudi-arabia.jpg

saudi_female_soccer.jpg

You were saying?
are women allowed to do sports in olympics or any international Sporting events ?
also the second and third pics are about two female Spectators and they are in out of your country

she is not arab!

She is Saudi. We do not care about race here. I have Turkish and Persian blood in me but nobody cares about things like that. All that matters is that she is Saudi and her name Is Latifa Al-Shiekh.

Oh and by the way she is as Arab as it gets.

She is Saudi. We do not care about race here. I have Turkish and Persian blood in me but nobody cares about things like that. All that matters is that she is Saudi and her name Is Latifa Al-Shiekh.

Oh and by the way she is as Arab as it gets.
i meant she is not even saudi your gov bought her as sportwoman and because she is non muslim she is allowed to do sport

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/16/sports/olympics/olympic-ban-on-saudi-arabia-is-urged-over-lack-of-female-athletes.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=Clarey%20Saudi%20arabia&st=c
It is a good new for KSA to make the country better for women

women will be able to vote in 2015 as it is said in the article .

Kollang > can you say me what you think about Nasrin Sotoudeh?
Nasrin Sotoudeh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note: i tried to find info about Dalma Rushdi Malhas but no success
I have a friend, a woman, in Syria, she looks like her ... she looked like her i mean now she is much older . but still very beautiful. her father is working in KSA by the way.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/16/sports/olympics/olympic-ban-on-saudi-arabia-is-urged-over-lack-of-female-athletes.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=Clarey%20Saudi%20arabia&st=c

I have a friend, a woman, in Syria, she looks like her ... she looked like her i mean now she is much older . but still very beautiful. her father is working in KSA by the way.

I am certain they have intelligence agents in Syria providing support to the rebel. Didn't they disclose in Libya they sent special forces to train and equip the rebels too? This seems like the new method of warfare by the West.

Incite/train/equip rebels -> Wait for government crackdown -> Intervene on "humanitarian grounds" -> Regime change to their liking

Bingo, its no secret West and Arabs are sending special forces to do it. As tension rises, more and more fighters are being send, for example in Libya it also started with tens to hundreds from special forces, but ended with foreign armies battalions, even though UN resolution directly forbade it.

Sigh why does everything has to do with religion...If Saudis don't see it...its only a matter of time before Israel and US start targeting them like Iran as well. Come on folks wisen the bloody hell up

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

i respect her but ...wait for a second....are you comparing the persian women right and saudi women right?
all women have the right to vote from begining of the revelution to now
also the number of female collegians is more than the male number!
even they can joint the army

i respect her but ...wait for a second....are you comparing the persian women right and saudi women right?
all women have the right to vote from begining of the revelution to now
also the number of female collegians is more than the male number!
even they can joint the army
of course i don't compare. i see mosa is clearly the side of reforms. t is good for KSA and i wish all the best .
yes i know women can vote. are in police and work.. even they are much less paid. still there are many reforms to do: especially heritage. not only about women but old people, especially widow.
thx for the comment about Nasrin

Syrian forces execute 18 farmers in Hama: activists

BEIRUT | Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:31am EST
(Reuters) - Syrian security forces shot dead at least 18 people in a village of central Syria on Friday, activists said, including at least five children.

A video uploaded by activists showed people wrapping the bloodied bodies of children and at least four adults in blankets. Seven of the victims were from the same family: a father, mother and their five children, including a 10-month-old, activists said.

They said the victims were from farming families in the village of Halfiya in Hama province. Security forces lined them up and shot them, activists said.

Several of the bodies shown in the video had been shot through the head. The motive for the killings was not immediately clear.

Hama has been under heavy bombardment for the last three weeks and total communications blackout since security forces began an intensified crackdown on the 11-month revolt against President Bashar al-Assad's rule.

The city of Hama and rural areas around it have seen sporadic heavy shelling and at least one other mass killing.

Activists on Thursday said 13 people were shot dead, execution-style. They were relatives of the extended al-Asaad family, sharing the name of the head of rebels fighting government forces - Riad al-Asaad, the activists said.

(Reporting by Mariam Karouny; Editing by Louise Ireland)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/24/us-syria-hama-idUSTRE81N0YC20120224

Those were forced to get out for pro-government demonstrations , I have videos and a copy of formal letter from Syrian intelligence to all government Institutions employees and their families forcing them to participate in these demonstrations under the threat of punishment to people who refuse to participate. I am going to search the videos and formal letters.
Who knows?Maybe they are shadows of trees in the streets.:whistle:
You are reapeating this BS in every thread relating to Syria.Ok can you show us the copy of evidence?Even if you show it,we all know in today's world,how easy it is to make fake videos,documents and even fake people.

Back
Top Bottom