What's new

France lends support to Belt & Road Initiative

That's the reality unless you live in parallel universe.

when the price was right most of the independent developing countries have dropped their pants for Uncle Sam
do you want to still argue otherwise ?

when the price was right most of the independent developing countries have dropped their pants for Uncle Sam
do you want to still argue otherwise ?

Uncle Sam have to pay the "Right Price" to non-EU countries not EU. So, refer back to my post you quoted.

last time I checked pakistanis were trying to immigrate in droves to EU countries, USA and Canada
i see no queues for africa, venezuela or north korea
it is easy to scam you when you are obsessed with them
you made an irrelevant and untrue comment to begin with
"Most of developing (aka 3rd World countries) are actually more independent in making big geopolitical decisions as compared to EU countries who will drop pants and bend over even if not asked to do so by Uncle Sam."
last time I checked the EU states are much better than those independent developing countries
you seem to be doing well in the netherlands

:flame::flame::flame:

indian must be feeling like unpaid hoe :D .
mother of all deal with india and support China . lol

last time I checked pakistanis were trying to immigrate in droves to EU countries, USA and Canada
hello multiple id rat .

Uncle Sam have to pay the "Right Price" to non-EU countries not EU. So, refer back to my post you quoted.

You are telling me pakistan is getter deal than a EU country. your leaders would beg to differ

The last time i also checked.... Drives and hordes of indians also part of that flight from India to the West.

The last time i also checked.... Drives and hordes of indians also part of that flight from India to the West.
you do not see Indians claiming banana republic is better than the west
their government does suck up to putin for weapons

You are telling me pakistan is getter deal than a EU country. your leaders would beg to differ

Uncle Sam's daily whining is enough to tell anyone with double digit IQ that despite being in mess and all odds against him, Pakistan isn't doing what Uncle Sam want him to do. It's even worse in case of countries who have more space to maneuver I.e. India, heck even Mayor of Kabul installed by Uncle Sam keep playing games with him and he have to pay "Right Price" to keep them on track. But these things are beyond your capacity to grasp.

Uncle Sam's daily whining is enough to tell anyone with double digit IQ that despite being in mess and all odds against him, Pakistan isn't doing what Uncle Sam want him to do.

when the payoff is fine you did things. right now who is whining about not getting paid ?

Back
Top Bottom