What's new

France interested in partnership with PAC

True, they are all for big coffers and will sell to anyone with loaded pockets.
Well, that's the essence of business and a much better policy than attaching political strings.

Correction should be made that it is a company to company contract , and does not involves government of France dealing with PAC

Most likely
  • Simulator or Testing tools
  • May be some R&D work for some component

Every thing else we already have attained from China
  • Avionics
  • Engine
  • AESA
  • Missiles

But still a welcomed deal hopefully something good emerges

Last edited:
The french are pure business men they have always played on both side by providing what ever was needed. So they are going to sell what they have. The only thing is some think that today they would not sell it as they have signed a contract. That paper document can not suspend the French from selling their products as they would slightly tweak them and offer as a completely new product.

I would have to respectfully disagree. French are French, and they have a colonial mindset, just ask various African countries and Syria. In my view the intention of the French is to Sabotage the JF-17 project and the evolving manufacturing capability of the PAC for many reasons. To point out a couple - France's close relationship with Israel/india and others who do not want a country like Pakistan to have such a capability. Secondly, French are also a competitor in the fighter jet market. They will eliminate any competition when they get a chance. And there are plenty of other reasons.

I don't know the exact details, but here is another example, there was a time a few decades ago when Pakistan was on the verge of setting-up a semi-conductor manufacturing facility. But it was Sabotaged by an external power by using internal and external tactics who just did not want Pakistan to have this capability.

Last edited:
The french are pure business men they have always played on both side by providing what ever was needed. So they are going to sell what they have. The only thing is some think that today they would not sell it as they have signed a contract. That paper document can not suspend the French from selling their products as they would slightly tweak them and offer as a completely new product.
@Windjammer @GriffinsRule
cut this crap....if they were pure businessmen, then what happened during domishilies pod?
And what kind of 'pure businessmen' are they when they pulled out of JF17 project just to please the indians? i mean what kind of silly buffoonery is this from 'pure businessmen'???
Their own defence minister said that France will not sell Pakistan any weaponry in India during rafael negotiations.

And then what they got in return? Rafael scandal? Now even those 36 jets sale is shaky.

So much for these 'pure businessmen' right??? These Franchies are not honorable nor reliable people, dont trust them anymore.....Just buy few low end things from them, that too if we can make them fully at home.....with a clear benefit, if not and they do their nakhra again like domicilies pod, then say no Thank you and leave!

And still keep in mind that this deal could be to blackmail indians into buying more rafael or get away with Rafael scandal. They might not be serious.

what do the french have to offer us now that china cant???? they left us high and dry when we needed them the most....

We had a good relationship with them in the past but they are easily influenced by the US. They are untrustworthy and there is no need to partner with them. Better to partner with China-Turkey-Iran-Russia for joint ventures the new super Block of the world.

France will unashamedly pass all out secrets to India and Israel and are a huge security risk to Pakistan.

@Windjammer @GriffinsRule
cut this crap....if they were pure businessmen, then what happened during domishilies pod?
And what kind of 'pure businessmen' are they when they pulled out of JF17 project just to please the indians? i mean what kind of silly buffoonery is this from 'pure businessmen'???
Their own defence minister said that France will not sell Pakistan any weaponry in India during rafael negotiations.

And then what they got in return? Rafael scandal? Now even those 36 jets sale is shaky.

So much for these 'pure businessmen' right??? These Franchies are not honorable nor reliable people, dont trust them anymore.....Just buy few low end things from them, that too if we can make them fully at home.....with a clear benefit, if not and they do their nakhra again like domicilies pod, then say no Thank you and leave!

And still keep in mind that this deal could be to blackmail indians into buying more rafael or get away with Rafael scandal. They might not be serious.

I think you need to cut the crap. Pray tell me exactly what happened with the Domicilies pod. I mean offer up some details, not theories or speculations as I am unaware of this episode.

As far as dishonorable conduct goes, Pakistanis are perhaps in the pole position, so lets not throw shade at others without some self-reflection.

As for their sales person promising the Indians the sky, that is his job. His goal is to make as big a sale as possible. Doesn't mean once the contract is signed, they will turn and try to sell us the same shit.

Werent You the one who broke the news PAF is going to buy French HMD for JF-17 ?

I think u have the wrong guy, may be u got the wrong person or i am forgetting, do u have a link where i said it?

I think you need to cut the crap. Pray tell me exactly what happened with the Domicilies pod. I mean offer up some details, not theories or speculations as I am unaware of this episode.

As far as dishonorable conduct goes, Pakistanis are perhaps in the pole position, so lets not throw shade at others without some self-reflection.

As for their sales person promising the Indians the sky, that is his job. His goal is to make as big a sale as possible. Doesn't mean once the contract is signed, they will turn and try to sell us the same shit.
lets just saw that yr life in america might be influencing yr mind, but we r dignified people here, who dont like people insulting us.

Thank You!

French are regretting their decision to pull out from the JF-17 upgrade program to please India.
Its untrue they made billions from india where as PAF being non serious was time wasters for them ,remember the whole interest was after 9/11 and due to Mirage fleet .As business point of view it was a correct decision

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom